Date: 18-04-24  Time: 10:44 am

Author Topic: pfucking load of crap  (Read 10836 times)

noggythenog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - TRX Noggyfighter
    • View Profile
Re: pfucking load of crap
« Reply #25 on: 09 March 2019, 12:34:55 am »

What bike should I get next Oldman?

There's a facebook Foc-u but to be honest I find it foccing boring.....too much about bikes and the same old questions without being able to search - Plus when you get abusive people go on your profile and see whether they reckon they'd have you or roger your missus....or vice versa

Actually you're rant here is pretty cool I reckon you fit right in here :lol
Easiest way to go fast........don't buy a blue bike

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 09 March 2019, 12:48:11 am »
So you think it's ok to take away someone's freedom of speech for exposing the fake BBC Panorama and for masked antifa to accompany a labour officicial and MSM to intimidate TR's wife and children at their home address.
You're scum if you do, pure and simple, hiding behind the mask of a self righteous left winger.
The whole word is watching this and believe me, it's far from over
I'll be the first one to admit that TR has done himself no favours with some of his antics but you can't ignore what's really going on here .....Can you ? Are you really that blinded ?
I have a good question for you mtread.
i will ask you when we have a Lofo meet this year.
It's a genuine question and I expect an honest answer.

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 09 March 2019, 01:26:18 am »
to our dear Oldman FFFFFFFFFFFuck OFF and go and drool over some pics and little comments of your beloved bikes,we're not real bikers or we wouldn't be able to think or discuss any other topics. :finger
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #28 on: 09 March 2019, 01:30:36 am »
You can blame VNA and mtread for all this shit..... :lurk

What? Not Jeremy Corbyn...?!

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 09 March 2019, 01:37:30 am »
Yeah, forgot to add him and you  :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 09 March 2019, 06:38:52 am »
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.

:agree
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 09 March 2019, 08:35:05 am »
My upper molar tooth implant fell out yesterday,  is that bike related enough ?

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 09 March 2019, 08:37:50 am »

Did I tell you my sink got blocked today

Ahh !!!!  :eek
Now we are talking.  :lol
I am assuming it was the kitchen sink as these are the most likely sinks to block, although with saying that! Bathroom basin sinks and baths themselves not to mention shower tray traps can also block, but these usually block from a different reason.
Soap scum and human hair are the main culprits and cause of blockage in the last 3 mentioned above. Fat, food waste deposits and 2 Ltrs Dirty Engine Oil are the cause of kitchen sink blockages.
So the moral of this story is stop washing, bathing, taking showers and eating and use the kitchen sink for the purpose it was designed for, motor cycle maintenance.
There you go motorcycle related   

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 09 March 2019, 09:10:46 am »

I am assuming it was the kitchen sink as these are the most likely sinks to block, although with saying that! Bathroom basin sinks and baths themselves not to mention shower tray traps can also block, but these usually block from a different reason.
Soap scum and human hair are the main culprits and cause of blockage in the last 3 mentioned above. Fat, food waste deposits and 2 Ltrs Dirty Engine Oil are the cause of kitchen sink blockages.
So the moral of this story is stop washing, bathing, taking showers and eating and use the kitchen sink for the purpose it was designed for, motor cycle maintenance.

😂😂

Dynspud

• Club Racer
  • Rattle your goddamn head!!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - HD Dyna Wide Glide Evo
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 09 March 2019, 09:41:05 am »
At last - some light, comic relief  :thumbup :D
Well done that man!!

Is it me or have things got very, very serious on here lately??
Having dedicated threads for people, who are so inclined, to discuss "other" stuff is fine, but they keep spreading like a virus into everything else.

Getting a bit fed up with it all to be honest.
Take a deep breath, coz it all starts now, when you pull the foccin' pin

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 09 March 2019, 09:41:22 am »

😂😂

The reason your sink is blocked is because it has an EU metric size plug hole, if it had a good old British imperial size plug hole and trap then it would be free flowing forever,  Brexit can not come too soon.

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 09 March 2019, 10:01:50 am »
Yes , a bit boring during the winter months when we cant get out on our  :faz 's , if we're not riding them theres not much much to talk about , cant talk about the winter maintenance / upgrades we all thought about doing because we never get round to doing it  :rolleyes ....talking about brexit , knives and wives keeps the forum active till the spring when we have something important to talk about  ;)

One, is never going to be enough.....

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 09 March 2019, 10:04:50 am »
Agreed, I can only cope with 2 ranting threads about politics. Who the foc started this third one?

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 09 March 2019, 10:30:12 am »
Mmmmmm....bike related stuff........oh yes, forgot to mention , I bought some new safety shoes for work at the begining of the year and the right shoe has started squeeking when I walk , its been annoying me for 2/3 weeks now but been busy servicing my ford fusion , new oil filter , oil , rocker cover gasket , front spring , front and rear wheel bearing and a general check over , bearings were a right pain , just one bearing now , not like the good old days when you had 2 pushed in from each side , new one is about 40/45mm deep , had to smash it out and use my die grinder to remove the outer seat , getting the new one in was'nt easy either , in the old days you could use the old bearing as a drift and just knock them in no problem , not any more had to put the bearing in the freezer and the hub in the oven ,180 degrees for 20 mins for all you chefs out there  ;)  then use my oversized sash cramp to ease it in , all done now but what a pain , iam also in the middle of decorating the small box room at the top of the stairs but had to stop to sort the car out , i need the car for work because i carry lots of tools so no car no work , talking of work , iam extremely busy at the moment , a small department with just the two of us but my work buddy has had to take time off to recover from an operation which could be upto 6 weeks  :eek  loads of work to get out before the end of the month and ive been given a young apprentice to cover a master craftsman with nearly 50 years experience  :rolleyes  so while iam training up the young one iam not getting anything done myself .........
so , got to sort one thing out at a time , going to take my shoes back shortly and see if i can get a new pair...

nearly forgot , going to take my    FAZER.....as i dont like paying for parking.......
One, is never going to be enough.....

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 09 March 2019, 12:03:44 pm »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 09 March 2019, 12:11:37 pm »
My upper molar tooth implant fell out yesterday,  is that bike related enough ?
Well yes (and no ) Yes because it could of been caused by the much reported vibes at 5000 revs on the FZS600.
 And NO because I am reminded that your signature states MT09
« Last Edit: 09 March 2019, 12:12:09 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 09 March 2019, 12:19:51 pm »
The reason your sink is blocked is because it has an EU metric size plug hole, if it had a good old British imperial size plug hole and trap then it would be free flowing forever,  Brexit can not come too soon.
That's a good point. Reminds me of the good old proper British toilet flush until the EU made us all have all new loos stupid low water use small flush. 
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 09 March 2019, 12:32:58 pm »
 Thank foc for metric.  Though I’m from the confused generation.  Schooled in metric growing up in an imperial world.  1986 I started my SSEB apprenticeship, first thing they told us was “forget all that metric crap they taught you at school, you’re now gonna learn the real system.”

I work in a power station where nothing was ever standardised.  We have every common, every obsolete, every unusual and just about every unique fitting and threads known to man.  It’s a foccin nightmare at times.

Oh the metric system how I love it’s beautiful logical simplicity.  I often dream of working in a modern site with only metric fittings.  How beautiful life could be.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 09 March 2019, 12:47:54 pm »
I've still got some Whitworth spanners...... just in case. Happy to loan them out VNA. Wouldn't want anything to go boom!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 09 March 2019, 12:53:32 pm »
 I love Bahco Record shifters.  But the management in their infinite wisdom decided they should be banned.  Every tried going to a job with two sets of metric, two sets of AF and two sets of Whitworth in the hope you’ve got it covered.  Madness.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: 09 March 2019, 12:57:42 pm »
And a hammer. Don't forget to take a hammer.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 09 March 2019, 01:08:42 pm »
The 3lb one.  Always in the Inst Tech's tool bag, ideal for calibration taps.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 09 March 2019, 04:56:03 pm »
The 3lb one.  Always in the Inst Tech's tool bag, ideal for calibration taps.
3lb lump hammer is the absolute minimum a hammer should be vna,we both know that!!! Anything less is just left wing lunacy gone mad! How the hell do you people sleep at night etc etc ..🤬🤬

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 09 March 2019, 05:14:32 pm »
Disagree 2lb lump hammer is big enough then you can swing it all day. If more than 2lb with a bit of effort swinging it is required, then we are into a whole new ball game and 7lb or 14lb sledge hammer is required. A 4lb lump hammer is for 3 hit wonders.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 09 March 2019, 06:28:41 pm »

Steve, I was trying to sound like a younger and stronger man than I am lol, and you called me out.
Busted...
Id no more use a 3lb lump nowadays than I would an 11inch work hard and starve.... ;) :lol