Date: 29-03-24  Time: 00:16 am

Author Topic: Knife/any murders. is it time for capital punishment for those found guilty  (Read 13051 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Quote from: VNA on Today at 12:15:00 PM<blockquote>Quote<blockquote>As I said before, the police should've done things American style </blockquote>Fire a dozen bullets into any black person they don't like the look of?    Hmmmmm.</blockquote>

Possibly one of the most retarded responses you've said yet, when we were clearly talking about the killers of Lee Rigby!
I thought it was knife crime and capital punishment.

Now we seem to be onto Lee Rigby and your opinion that our police should act as judge, jury and executioners. :eek

But apparently, I am the one that is retarded. :lol

Are you defending them then, is that what you’re saying?
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile

I don’t believe in capital punishment, never mind certain American police force tactics, and most certainly not summary execution.
There are many countries that behave in this barbaric way, then their people move over here "for a better life" but bring all their shit with them.
Are you racist?

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
I don’t believe in capital punishment, never mind certain American police force tactics, and most certainly not summary execution.
There are many countries that behave in this barbaric way, then their people move over here "for a better life" but bring all their shit with them.
Are you racist?

Nope.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
As I said before, the police should've done things American style
Fire a dozen bullets into any black person they don't like the look of?    Hmmmmm.
Yep, that comment right there, that attitude, making it into something it's not is not only part of the problem, it's the reason that most of the problems in today's society cannot be tackled or even spoke about in an open and honest way without the liberal appeasers labelling anyone who dares to address the root cause.Well done VNA. You have again proven you are either completely out of touch with reality or just someone who enjoys trolling this forum ... Or as I suspect....BOTH.

And VNA, the killers of Lee Rigby tried to decapitate him on the streets of our Capital in broad daylight and charged the police car as it pulled up, knives in hand, with the intent to kill or maim them.
They literally had seconds to react to defend themselves and any other members of the public or nearby military personnel who were mainly bandsmen.

you talk about them being judge, jury and executioner.... You truly haven't got a clue.

And there you go again with your "RACIST" label when someone points out an obvious fact.

I Seriously think its time that everybody who thinks VNA is just trolling, ignores his stupid, provocative and clearly baiting comments and input.
It's honestly not worth the effort to react or reply to.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 01:28:53 pm by dazza »

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Fire a dozen bullets into any black person they don't like the look of?    Hmmmmm.
Yep, that comment right there, that attitude, making it into something it's not is not only part of the problem, it's the reason that most of the problems in today's society cannot be tackled or even spoke about in an open and honest way without the liberal appeasers labelling anyone who dares to address the root cause.Well done VNA. You have again proven you are either completely out of touch with reality or just someone who enjoys trolling this forum ... Or as I suspect....BOTH.

And VNA, the killers of Lee Rigby tried to decapitate him on the streets of our Capital in broad daylight and charged the police car as it pulled up, knives in hand, with the intent to kill or maim them.
They literally had seconds to react to defend themselves and any other members of the public or nearby military personnel who were mainly bandsmen.

you talk about them being judge, jury and executioner.... You truly haven't got a clue.

And there you go again with your "RACIST" label when someone points out an obvious fact.

I Seriously think its time that everybody who thinks VNA is just trolling, ignores his stupid, provocative and clearly baiting comments and input.

:agree

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
and charged the police car as it pulled up, knives in hand, with the intent to kill or maim them
No they wanted the police to open fire and die as martyrs. They were terrorists.
While we're talking about Lee Rigby, nobody seems to have mentioned the premeditated, cold blooded public murders of Jo Cox and Makram Ali. I wonder what caused those murders?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile

Talk about twisting what somebody said. 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
No they wanted the police to open fire and die as martyrs. They were terrorists.
Indeed.  So I am not sure what the parallel is with teenage knife crime and terrorism.

Further in the Lee Rigby case the police defended themselves, used appropriate force and made arrests.  They did not act as  judge, jury and executioners as Darrsi would have them. 

They acted absolutely 100% professionally under the most extraordinary pressure.

Nope.
But gang crime and knife crime is a foreign thing, an immigrant thing – really?  No such thing as white English violent crime – really?

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Arm the populace.

That would certainly cut down knife crime  :rollin :lol :rollin :lol :rollin :2guns

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile

I am the one that is retarded.

Fucking A+ for that comment VNA?...Finally something you've said that isn't a load of bollocks.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
While we're talking about Lee Rigby, nobody seems to have mentioned the premeditated, cold blooded public murders of Jo Cox and Makram Ali. I wonder what caused those murders?
Makram Ali and Jo Cox?

Makram Ali was killed by Darren Osborne;
His trial heard he regularly read material from the former EDL leader Tommy Robinson and the far-right group Britain First, among others. “Over the space of a month or so, your mindset became one of malevolent hatred. You allowed your mind to be poisoned by those who claim to be leaders,” Cheema-Grubb told him.

Jo Cox was killed by Thomas Mair

“During the course of the murder Thomas Mair was heard by a number of witnesses to say repeatedly ‘Britain First’.”
He later said Mr Mair, in the run up to the killing, searched the web for Nazi material, the Ku Klux Klan, murdered Tory MP Ian Gow and Remain-supporting MP William Hague.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile

Are you racist?

I think to be a racist you actually have to mention a race or ethnic group.
To just make a comment that 'There are many countries that behave in this barbaric way, then their people move over here "for a better life" but bring all their shit with them' I personally don't think this is racist VNA, it is more a statement of fact, because that is exactly what happens and to be honest their are enough White English/British Born and Breed Fucktards in this county that would happily shove a pike into you, without importing more fucking idiots.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
This is a typical tactic...
When you realise you've said something stupid and indefensible.
You then start spouting other cases where right wing extremist have committed murder and you try and blame all the usual suspects using MSM sources in an attempt to deflect attention away from  what you said in the first place.
We're wise to it .... You're both idiots. :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Makram Ali was killed by Darren Osborne;
Darren Osborne was heard to shout 'kill all Muslims'.

Look, all these are individual terrorist incidents, nothing to do with knife crime or the rise in the murder rate. They need different solutions.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile

How about shutting the Scottish borders to keep the blue people out of England :rollin :rollin :rollin
Blue not being a political statement
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 02:46:28 pm by tommyardin »

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
This has nothing to do with religion, colour, race, political beliefs that is just an excuse used to justify what they have done. I have dealt with all sorts over 30 odd years the thing I found that they have in common was the need/ability to kill to get their way or what they want. I might add the few that go out from prison and lead a good life never to be heard of for the wrong reasons have my admiration as the odds are stacked against them.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 02:48:35 pm by steve 10562cc »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
The trouble is Dazza, there we were trying to talk about knife crime and how to deal with the increase in the murder rate, and some other idiots dragged the conversation over to another anti Muslim rant  :lol

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
Quote from: VNA on Today at 12:15:00 PM<blockquote>Quote<blockquote>As I said before, the police should've done things American style </blockquote>Fire a dozen bullets into any black person they don't like the look of?    Hmmmmm.</blockquote>

Possibly one of the most retarded responses you've said yet, when we were clearly talking about the killers of Lee Rigby!
I thought it was knife crime and capital punishment.

Now we seem to be onto Lee Rigby and your opinion that our police should act as judge, jury and executioners. :eek

But apparently, I am the one that is retarded. :lol

Seriously VNA - you twisted that one inside out. As for police acting as judge, jury and executioners, you appear to have forgotten the nutter who killed 4 at the Houses of Parliament. The police acted as judge, jury and executioners ...........or am I also retarded in congratulating them for what they did ??
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 03:27:56 pm by Frosties »
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
To just make a comment that 'There are many countries that behave in this barbaric way, then their people move over here "for a better life" but bring all their shit with them' I personally don't think this is racist VNA, it is more a statement of fact, because that is exactly what happens
OK.  Xenophobic then.
« Last Edit: 05 March 2019, 03:26:28 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Seriously VNA - you twisted that one inside out. As for police acting as judge, jury and executioners, you appear to have forgotten the nutter who killed 4 at the Houses of Parliament. The police acted as judge, jury and executioners ...........or am I also retarded in congratulating them for what they did ??

I suspect the officer in question might just be a little offended by your comment.  He was, if I remember correctly faced with a man who appeared intent on stabbing him.  The police officer took appropriate action in defending himself and unfortunately the suspect died.  That is in no way acting, as you say, as Judge, Jury and executioner.  The police officer did his job, again under the most extreme pressure, and acted in a professional manner. 

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile

I suspect the officer in question might just be a little offended by your comment.  He was, if I remember correctly faced with a man who appeared intent on stabbing him.  The police officer took appropriate action in defending himself and unfortunately the suspect died.  That is in no way acting, as you say, as Judge, Jury and executioner.  The police officer did his job, again under the most extreme pressure, and acted in a professional manner.

Twisted it again didn't you - i said THE POLICE who acted as judge, jury and executioner based upon what the policeman in question had suffered. You referenced the the 1st target of this nutter who could not act as judge, jury and executioner. Read what people type, don't twist it round just to insult people and don't for 1 second suggest he would be offended by my comment....he and the other 3 who died would almost certainly be offended by you. Spock would not make sense of anything you type fella.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
To just make a comment that 'There are many countries that behave in this barbaric way, then their people move over here "for a better life" but bring all their shit with them' I personally don't think this is racist VNA, it is more a statement of fact, because that is exactly what happens
OK.  Xenophobic then.

Maybe the odd argumentative prick from Scotland, you could be right there.  :rollin

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Twisted it again didn't you - i said THE POLICE who acted as judge, jury and executioner based upon what the policeman in question had suffered. You referenced the the 1st target of this nutter who could not act as judge, jury and executioner. Read what people type, don't twist it round just to insult people and don't for 1 second suggest he would be offended by my comment....he and the other 3 who died would almost certainly be offended by you. Spock would not make sense of anything you type fella.
What you said is;
The police acted as judge, jury and executioners
I do not believe that to be the case.  I think the policeman in question did his job.  To suggest that he acted judge, jury and executioners is quite repugnent. 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
OK.  Xenophobic then.

Maybe the odd argumentative prick from Scotland, you could be right there.  :rollin

Dunno why that came oot sae large. :eek

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
What you said is;
The police acted as judge, jury and executioners
I do not believe that to be the case.  I think the policeman in question did his job.  To suggest that he acted judge, jury and executioners is quite repugnent. 

Twisted again for fucks sake........you couldn't make this shit up. Now you're back peddling....REPUGNANT !!!!  You are a waste of space fella.