Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > For Sale & Wanted

SOLD!!! For sale: 52 plate FZS 600 Foxeye with 30k miles - £1,800 ono - SOLD!!!

(1/4) > >>

Dynspud:
Hi Foccers

Time to sell the missus' Foxeye Fazer 600.
She still loves it but doesn't have the time to ride it.

Loads of good points but a couple of minor things to note - details as follows:-

* New PR3s fitted front & rear 2k miles ago
* New chain & sprockets fitted 7k miles ago but bike fitted with Scottoiler so still like new and loads of adjustment left
* Iridium spark plugs fitted at same time as chain & sprockets
* Stainless downpipes fitted & PipeWerx end can (lovely sound) so no rust issues in the future
* Replaced OEM fuel gauge with a Christian Vieth electronic multi-gauge — gear indicator, fuel gauge, air temp, water temp & many more - cracking bit of kit
* Upgraded 12mm front sprocket nut (cures the common 9mm nut fault)
* Wingrack 2 luggage system with integrated indicators (the fitting kit for the FZS 600 isvery rare; try finding one!!) together with Kappa topbox & small panniers
* Oxford heated grips fitted
* META Alarm fitted with upgraded next-gen battery fitted a couple of years ago which has a single connector that allows a quick swap should the battery ever need replacing in the future
* Crash bungs fitted
* Always garaged and kept on a CTEK battery optimiser
* Always starts first time and runs sweet as a nut - no issues with any of the mechanicals as far as I am awareNow the couple of bad points:-

* Rear wheel paint is flaking quite badly in places so could do with a powder coating (front wheel is fine)
* Left hand engine casing scuffed where I dropped it getting it off the centrestand outside college one evening - what a pillock.An absolute bargain and an awful lot of bike at £1800.

Sad to see it go but the mighty thou will keep me happy!!

I live in Cwmbran, South Wales if you want to come and have a look.

Cheers Foccers,
Dave.

Dynspud:
...more piccies

Dynspud:
...and more piccies

Dynspud:
...and more.....

Dynspud:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page