Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

How long have you owned your Fazer600?/ Is it your only bike?

(1/5) > >>

vinnyb:
 I'm just coming up to 2 years with my Fazer and have no plans to change it yet. Just wondering how long owners tend to keep them before they decide it's time to move on or is it your 'forever bike' particularly if it's the only bike you own.

Mike1962:

--- Quote from: vinnyb on 23 February 2019, 11:22:54 am --- I'm just coming up to 2 years with my Fazer and have no plans to change it yet. Just wondering how long owners tend to keep them before they decide it's time to move on or is it your 'forever bike' particularly if it's the only bike you own.

--- End quote ---
Mine I've had 4 days and so far it's a keeper.
It's one of 4:
1980 Honda 250 superdream
1998 Vespa et4
2017 Suzuki dl250
2002 fazer

jskelton555:
Just over 7 yrs, still enjoy it

bazza:
had mine over 2 yrs now. have thought about getting something else but it does all i need it to and still makes me smile, will probably upgrade certain bits and keep it, nothing really out there thats as good as this for anything like the money. I do have an old bonnie collecting dust in the garage thats not seen the light of day for about 10 years (ongoing project)

Freck:
Had my Fazer for about 3 1/2 years but it’s currently in bits awaiting a bit of a makeover/refurb and will become the missus’s second bike to keep the mileage down on her new VFR.
My current ride is a BMW R9T and I’ve also got a Triumph Daytona 955 which unfortunately needs a new head gasket after it blew on the dyno  :'(
There’s also an old Triumph Trophy 1200 at the back of the garage which may eventually be treated to a CRK roadster kit.  :D  Most likely it’ll just stay as a dust magnet  :rollin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version