Date: 29-03-24  Time: 02:21 am

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21473 times)

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #250 on: 10 March 2019, 11:32:19 am »
Ogri, this is the mindset of the left wing liberal traitors appeasers.
They are blinded by MSM propagander and will never blame the actual perpetrator.
They are the reason that right wing extremism is growing. They are too blinded to be able to see this.
The day they are willing to sit down and listen instead of throwing blame and labels around is the day that the real issues that affect us all will be able to be talked about and solved.

Simply denying that there is a problem, does not resolve the problem but makes it worse.
It always amazes me that these people think they are educated but cannot see beyond their own limited mindset.

It's also got to be said that although I don't agree with them, I defend their right to express their own opinion.
That's what makes us a free and democratic society......Oh.... Hang on a minute, it's a pity they don't practice what they pretend to preach.

Is this Great Britain or North Korea ?
:thumbup spot on dazza

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: 10 March 2019, 11:50:05 am »
Exactly, the values  Isis and too many other muslims hold dear belong in the 19th century and earlier.
I think you're missing my point

I get the point you are trying to make but  my ancestors were not terrorists,.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: 10 March 2019, 12:48:28 pm »
I get the point you are trying to make but  my ancestors were not terrorists,.
Nope, you're still missing it. Have another go.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: 10 March 2019, 05:38:40 pm »
Quote<blockquote> I get the point you are trying to make but  my ancestors were not terrorists,.</blockquote>Nope, you're still missing it. Have another go.
Whilst Slappy is missing the point, I can’t help but comment on his answer.

I am making a slight presumption.  But have you never heard of the British Empire Slappy?  And in more recent times our wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya.  Syria became effectively a proxy war in which we are involved. 

I have asked many times on this forum, who are the real terrorists?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: 10 March 2019, 05:42:04 pm »

Naw Ogri.  Read Dazza's post again.  It’s a kind of Donald Trump style rant.  It’s words joined together that actually don’t say anything.  It’s may sound good, until you look closely and realise that there is no substance or meaning.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: 10 March 2019, 06:16:46 pm »

Naw Ogri.  Read Dazza's post again.  It’s a kind of Donald Trump style rant.  It’s words joined together that actually don’t say anything.  It’s may sound good, until you look closely and realise that there is no substance or meaning.
Ogri, this is the mindset of the left wing liberal traitors appeasers.

The day they are willing to sit down and listen instead of throwing blame and labels around is the day that the real issues that affect us all will be able to be talked about and solved

It always amazes me that these people think they are educated but cannot see beyond their own limited mindset.

Yep,  your response pretty much sums up what I said. :D

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: 10 March 2019, 06:25:50 pm »
Yep,  your response pretty much sums up what I said. :D

Let me show you Dazza,
U just change a few words about and we get,

Ogri, this is the mindset of the right wing traitors appeasers.
They are blinded by MSM propagander and will never blame the actual perpetrator.
They are the reason that Marxism is growing. They are too blinded to be able to see this.
The day they are willing to sit down and listen instead of throwing blame and labels around is the day that the real issues that affect us all will be able to be talked about and solved.

Simply denying that there is a problem, does not resolve the problem but makes it worse.

It's also got to be said that although I don't agree with them, I defend their right to express their own opinion.
That's what makes us a free and democratic society......Oh.... Hang on a minute, it's a pity they don't practice what they pretend to preach.

Is this Great Britain or North Korea ?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: 10 March 2019, 06:26:21 pm »
Which is why it is meaningless piffle

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 10 March 2019, 06:34:09 pm »
 :lol  You're an idiot.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 10 March 2019, 07:15:40 pm »
No dignified self governing state should abandon responsibility for its own citizens in this way, trying to dump them on to poorer countries with failed security arrangements. Javid's behaviour is a recipe for refugee chaos and is moral cowardice of the worst sort.
Not my words, but the words of the former Director of Public Prosecutions

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 10 March 2019, 07:18:18 pm »
:lol  You're an idiot.

Go to agree with that, VNA would have preferred that instead of there being a British Empire another country had managed it.  Maybe Germany, France, Portugal , Spain, Russia, or even the Arab muslims  had continued up through Spain all the way to Britain.

You keep posting this:
[size=0px]I have asked many times on this forum, who are the real terrorists?[/size][size=0px]
You know the correct answer, you just won't admit it. We keep trying to help you come to terms  with the fact that you are in denial about the true answer but you need some professional help.

[/size]

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 10 March 2019, 07:30:20 pm »
No dignified self governing state should abandon responsibility for its own citizens in this way, trying to dump them on to poorer countries with failed security arrangements. Javid's behaviour is a recipe for refugee chaos and is moral cowardice of the worst sort.
Absolutely 100% agree.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 10 March 2019, 07:55:30 pm »
Absolutely 100% agree.

:rolleyes Oh stop it you two.
« Last Edit: 10 March 2019, 08:15:25 pm by dazza »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 10 March 2019, 08:06:02 pm »
I always wondered what they wear under their yellow vests  :)

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 10 March 2019, 08:15:28 pm »
Absolutely 100% agree.

:rolleyes Oh stop you two.

Bloody hell Dazza, you could warn people first,. If there was ever a requirement for a male hijab those two would be first.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: 10 March 2019, 08:25:45 pm »

So, without any of the playground stuff, explain to me (please) two things.
A home secretarys prime responsibility is to keep people here safe, is it not? Would not letting a jihadi bride waltz back into the country compromise that?
Secondly, when I posted my "xenophobic rant" ,about jodies murder, turns out (surprise surprise) the suspect was exactly who I thought it would be(racist that I am huh) A Croatian, somebody who has witnessed terrible things in his home country, and brought that with him here. And a young girl is dead. You are so against capital punishment in case an innocent man (albeit one who has been tried by a jury) gets put to death, but seem to have no such reservations about risking innocents here by allowing in anybody and everybody. Im not looking for anything, other than your justification and reasons. Just a straight answer dude, thats all

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 10 March 2019, 08:35:07 pm »
OK in simple terms with just a few facts
1. No it wouldn't. She would be likely to be prosecuted for joining a prescribed organisation, and even if not would be constantly monitored. It's the ones you don't know about who are the risk.
2. It's immaterial where the killer came from. He will be too young to have witnessed the Yugoslav wars, and anyway most of the atrocities were in Bosnia, against Muslims. Anyway there is no correlation between capital punishment and the right to life of victims. Two wrongs don't make a right.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 10 March 2019, 09:08:19 pm »
A home secretarys prime responsibility is to keep people here safe, is it not? Would not letting a jihadi bride waltz back into the country compromise that?
I agree with mtread.

So a question for you Ogri.  Who do you think is, or should be, legally responsible for people like Shamima Begum?

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: 10 March 2019, 10:02:24 pm »
Herself. She turned her back on this country, so as far as I see it, she made herself stateless.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 10 March 2019, 10:08:59 pm »
Herself. She turned her back on this country, so as far as I see it, she made herself stateless.
That's not answering the question Ogri.
I'll try again;
Who do you think is, or should be, legally responsible for people like Shamima Begum?  Or if you like, what country should take responsibility for her.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: 10 March 2019, 10:16:49 pm »
You cannot make yourself stateless. A state grants citizenship to you, not the other way round.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: 10 March 2019, 10:20:10 pm »
That's not answering the question Ogri.
I'll try again;
Who do you think is, or should be, legally responsible for people like Shamima Begum?  Or if you like, what country should take responsibility for her.

Ogri is correct - legally everyone is responsible for their own actions, but it's yet again a personal "interpretation" of the "legally responsible" wording which you love to peck at like a Budgie.

In your interpretation the responsibility in the case of the alleged child is Mr Javid........ FFS!! In the case of the Police it is not their legal responsibility to be allowed anything....

So why don't you try again with defining in simple terms your "interpretation" of "legally responsible" - then have the courtesy to allow others to express their "interpretation" without ripping answers to pieces with petty and/or useless responses without offering solutions.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: 10 March 2019, 10:30:54 pm »
No he isn't correct. Yes everyone is responsible for their own actions, but they're not responsible for their own citizenship, legally. How come you don't get it?
The baby was a separate person, and innocent of any actions. The UK owes a legal duty to protect its citizens abroad.

All those are facts of law. 'Interpret' that they are not if you like.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: 10 March 2019, 10:55:47 pm »
Ogri is correct - legally everyone is responsible for their own actions, but it's yet again a personal "interpretation" of the "legally responsible" wording which you love to peck at like a Budgie.
No he is not.  Of which country, for example, and bearing in mind that in law it is not legal to make a person stateless, is Shamima Begum a citizen of?
There is in reality only one answer.

It's not a matter of whether you like it or not, it's a simple point of law. 

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: 10 March 2019, 11:53:06 pm »
Sums you 2 up..............

« Last Edit: 10 March 2019, 11:54:17 pm by Frosties »
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.