Date: 23-04-24  Time: 18:07 pm

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21930 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #225 on: 09 March 2019, 11:56:49 am »

I am saying that it would not surprise me if it was IS that are behind it, do you not put it past them ? you think for one second they would not blink at the opportunity ? They are well versed in propaganda which is one of the reasons she was lured out there in the first place. And your reaction is exactly what they are hoping for.

Just out of interest, did anyone actually see her child ?
Because all I ever saw was her holding a bundle of rags.
If indeed a child was ever in there, she would of suffocated it weeks ago.

From https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-47500387 ;
The baby son of Shamima Begum - who fled London to join the Islamic State group - has died, a spokesman for the Syrian Democratic Forces has said.

The group, which runs the camp where the teenager has been living, confirmed the death on Friday.
The baby died of pneumonia, according to a medical certificate. He was less than three weeks old.
A paramedic working for the Kurdish Red Crescent in the camp told the BBC that the baby, called Jarrah, had been suffering from breathing difficulties.
He was taken to a doctor on Thursday morning before being transferred to hospital, along with his mother, but died at 13:30 local time that day, the medical worker added.
Ms Begum has since returned to the camp and her child was buried there yesterday.
"Children should not suffer, so if a parent does lose their British citizenship it does not affect the rights of their child."
Sajid Javid
That’s about as twisted a statement as you are ever likely to see.

« Last Edit: 09 March 2019, 11:58:08 am by VNA »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 09 March 2019, 12:02:08 pm »
Of course all the conspiracy theories coming out now. There never was a child, IS killed it etc etc.
Well it's quite clear from today's reports it died of pneumonia.
No conspiracy here - that is just another tactic that goes in the book just under racist. I question everything and everyone. Good for you that you believe the reports you are told if it makes you happy.Wasn't there a queue of journalists waiting outside her tent to interview her- strange there were no reports of the baby being ill which if were true surely that would of been jumped on by her supporters and used.And that is another point - no one has seen a baby - only a pile of rags - not even a face seen.Wasn't she first interviewed whilst supposedly pregnant.
This does not smell right.   

I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 09 March 2019, 12:19:14 pm »
 Jesus Fucking Christ Fazersharp.  Sometimes you really are just a wee bit thick. :lol

The death has been confirmed by the Democratic Syrian Forces who run the camp.
It has further been confirmed by the Kurdish Red Crescent.
The UK government have issued a statement.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 09 March 2019, 12:20:54 pm »
Jesus Fucking Christ Fazersharp.  Sometimes you really are just a wee bit thick. :lol

The death has been confirmed by the Democratic Syrian Forces who run the camp.
It has further been confirmed by the Kurdish Red Crescent.
The UK government have issued a statement.

"A Baby" - she was never even pregnant.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 09 March 2019, 12:21:18 pm »
Clearly Shamima Begum holds abhorrent views and to want to join Islamic State is beyond all comprehension, but she was a child, a product of our society.

I think we had a moral responsibility to her and indeed to her baby. That is why at the time I was just troubled by the decision. It seemed driven by a sort of populism, not any principle I recognise.
Conservative MP Phillip Lee

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 09 March 2019, 12:23:37 pm »
The camps have been overwhelmed as more and more flee the last remaining areas of Isis. More than 62,000 are now living in al-Hol camp, surpassing its capacity and leaving thousands sleeping out in the cold.

It has also been announced that 100 people have died over the past two months on their way to the camp or shortly after arriving, two thirds being babies and infants.

Aid groups have been sounding the alarm over conditions in the camp for weeks. The International Rescue Committee (IRC), which operates at al-Hol, said it was now at “breaking point”.

“We have seen a staggering number of children die on the journey to al-Hol camp due to a combination of malnutrition and hypothermia,” said Misty Buswell, the IRC’s Middle East advocacy director. “There is now an urgent need for thousands more family tents to get to al-Hol to help shelter the latest arrivals as well as increased funding to support the health crisis unfolding at the camp.”

Many of those arriving at the camp are in extremely poor health, the IRC added. There have been hundreds of cases of malnutrition and diarrhoea, including 364 infants under the age of five.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/shamima-begum-baby-death-son-isis-syria-lawyer-court-a8814091.html

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: 09 March 2019, 12:52:10 pm »
The only person to blame is herself, she went to Syria,  had three children with her Isis terrorist husband , all who have died, has no regrets or remorse.
Pointing the finger at  other people is just political point scoring, achieves nothing and just shows once again that there are a lot of tossers out there that think it is perfectly alright to not take responsibity for your own actions and choices in life.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 09 March 2019, 12:53:15 pm »
"A Baby" - she was never even pregnant.
Fazersharp - go and have a lie down...... now  :rolleyes

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: 09 March 2019, 12:56:03 pm »
The only person to blame is herself, she went to Syria,  had three children with her Isis terrorist husband , all who have died, has no regrets or remorse.Pointing the finger at  other people is just political point scoring, achieves nothing and just shows once again that there are a lot of tossers out there that think it is perfectly alright to not take responsibity for your own actions and choices in life.

The only person not to blame is the child. Which could have lived, had the right thing been done.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 09 March 2019, 01:02:25 pm »
The only person to blame is herself, she went to Syria,  had three children with her Isis terrorist husband , all who have died, has no regrets or remorse.Pointing the finger at  other people is just political point scoring, achieves nothing and just shows once again that there are a lot of tossers out there that think it is perfectly alright to not take responsibity for your own actions and choices in life.

The only person not to blame is the child. Which could have lived, had the right thing been done.

After two children had already died she got pregnant again, no  thoughts of what might happen to a third child.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 09 March 2019, 01:07:05 pm »
 Let’s face it Sajid Javid let that baby child, a British citizen, die.  All because he wanted to appeal to popular sentiment.  Shame on him. 

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 09 March 2019, 01:18:08 pm »
Let’s face it Sajid Javid let that baby child, a British citizen, die.  All because he wanted to appeal to popular sentiment.  Shame on him.

Err, the baby's mother let that child die - assuming she hadn't claimed another ISIS fighter's dead baby was hers.

You can't be using the British Citizen route again. The British Citizen mother decided "bollocks to all British Citizen - they all deserve to die".

Maybe we should be defining the moral values a British Citizen should hold.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 09 March 2019, 01:20:15 pm »
After two children had already died she got pregnant again, no  thoughts of what might happen to a third child.
Hmm, I strongly suspect your 19th century British ancestors faced exactly the same problem. Lucky for you one survived.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: 09 March 2019, 01:25:01 pm »
assuming she hadn't claimed another ISIS fighter's dead baby was hers.
Dear o dear. A few weeks ago when all this started she was seen on television as visibly pregnant. Or was that just a cushion stuffed up her hijab?
Honestly, why not just rewrite the truth to support your own opinion

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 09 March 2019, 04:13:24 pm »
Hmm, I strongly suspect your 19th century British ancestors faced exactly the same problem. Lucky for you one survived.

Exactly, the values  Isis and too many other muslims hold dear belong in the 19th century and earlier.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: 09 March 2019, 04:43:48 pm »
Exactly, the values  Isis and too many other muslims hold dear belong in the 19th century and earlier.
But the British state considers Saudi Arabia, the spiritual home of Wahhabist Islam (ISIS idealology), and one of the main funders of ISIS, as our close allies.  They are our friends.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: 09 March 2019, 05:14:19 pm »
But the British state considers Saudi Arabia, the spiritual home of Wahhabist Islam (ISIS idealology), and one of the main funders of ISIS, as our close allies.  They are our friends.

There you go again quoting your mate SYL 

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: 09 March 2019, 05:15:47 pm »
I think you're missing my point

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: 09 March 2019, 05:34:17 pm »
As far as I'm aware the child had permission to be brought back to the UK at any time and be taken care of by her family, but she refused to let it go without her. While as a parent I somewhat understand that, I also think that if my baby was gravely ill and could be saved then I would take that option regardless.
Its a horrible scenario all round but I do think she is responsible for the death her child.

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: 09 March 2019, 06:33:15 pm »
So, she chose to go and abet killing british men and women. She chose to get pregnant and have a kid, not once but three times. She chose to try and use her child and publicity as some sort of leverage to try and get back. And its Sajid javids fault?  Seriously?

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: 09 March 2019, 06:48:18 pm »
Yes

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: 09 March 2019, 07:44:36 pm »
of course it is. god forbid people should be held accountable for their own actions huh

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: 09 March 2019, 09:47:03 pm »
Or lack of them.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: 10 March 2019, 01:29:06 am »
Ogri, this is the mindset of the left wing liberal traitors appeasers.
They are blinded by MSM propagander and will never blame the actual perpetrator.
They are the reason that right wing extremism is growing. They are too blinded to be able to see this.
The day they are willing to sit down and listen instead of throwing blame and labels around is the day that the real issues that affect us all will be able to be talked about and solved.

Simply denying that there is a problem, does not resolve the problem but makes it worse.
It always amazes me that these people think they are educated but cannot see beyond their own limited mindset.

It's also got to be said that although I don't agree with them, I defend their right to express their own opinion.
That's what makes us a free and democratic society......Oh.... Hang on a minute, it's a pity they don't practice what they pretend to preach.

Is this Great Britain or North Korea ?

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: 10 March 2019, 02:26:22 am »
Dazza - now it's your turn to have a lie down. Just chill  :)