Date: 19-04-24  Time: 05:27 am

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21753 times)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #125 on: 22 February 2019, 10:39:58 am »
No, she is able to get the Bangladeshi passport if she applies so Javid has not made her stateless. If Bangladesh now refuse then its BAngladesh that will be making here stateless. If she leaves it too long and misses her 21st birthday cut-off, she has done it herself.
But yes he will. She doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship and Bangladesh can't give her it to her.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: 22 February 2019, 11:05:27 am »
So  is joining a terrorist organisation, blowing innocent women and children up in Manchester, beheading unbelievers, throwing homosexuals off of buildings and grooming and raping  1300 underage children in Rotherham.
But that's the point. She 'joined' but didn't commit any of those acts. Blimey, there are plenty on here who have joined the Fazer Owners Club, but own foc all Fazers  :)

So what you're saying then is as long as she never pulled the trigger, pressed the button or used the blade then it's absolutely fine deliberately being part of a terrorist unit?  :rolleyes
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: 22 February 2019, 11:06:26 am »
No, she is able to get the Bangladeshi passport if she applies so Javid has not made her stateless. If Bangladesh now refuse then its BAngladesh that will be making here stateless. If she leaves it too long and misses her 21st birthday cut-off, she has done it herself.
But yes he will. She doesn't have Bangladeshi citizenship and Bangladesh can't give her it to her.

Can't.....or won't.....because they're not stupid?

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: 22 February 2019, 11:12:04 am »
fascist, white supremacist, racist, xenophobic, little focing cnut (fazersharp changed the wording here )

These are all the words that VNA has used to describe Tommy -R and yet he agrees with him.
Me - I have never said I agree with anything he does or says but VNA clearly agrees with him.

Thats because the far right and the far left are both the same, if you are not in total agreement with them then they just insult you with a lot of words ending in " ism "  or " phobia ".

Well said that man :thumbup

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: 22 February 2019, 11:16:16 am »
I pose the question: Should a foreign national come over here, commit/support a terrorist action, and be captured, would said individual stand trial here or in the country of their nationality. I assume that individual would stand trial here, so how come the woman c9oncerned cannot stand trial in the location of her alleged criminal activity?

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: 22 February 2019, 12:13:46 pm »
She is now saying she is " willing to change" if she gets to keep British  citizenship. In other words she is still a supportet of Isis and their terrorist beliefs at this time.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: 22 February 2019, 01:44:13 pm »
Now it’s being reported that the jihadist son of that piece of shit Abu Hamza is begging to come back here as well.
But at least with him he can’t be left stateless, as Morocco can legally take him.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: 22 February 2019, 01:55:39 pm »
Supposing a Bangladeshi citizen who had never been to the UK but had a British mother, had joined IS and was currently in Syria. Would you be happy to let them in? No thought not  :rolleyes

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: 22 February 2019, 02:03:22 pm »
Mtread, its quite simple really.
Would you want them moving in next door to you ?
 And everyone is going to know if you're lying because there is only one answer for a sane human being to make.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: 22 February 2019, 02:49:56 pm »
Wouldn't bother me. The constant police presence would bring me burglary rate down to zero :)
Now answer my question. No on second thoughts don't bother. I already know the answer.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: 22 February 2019, 02:59:30 pm »
What life was really like for poor old Shamima  :)

https://youtu.be/fKL9b5-DL4A
« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 03:03:00 pm by slappy »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 22 February 2019, 05:49:57 pm »
I pose the question: Should a foreign national come over here, commit/support a terrorist action, and be captured, would said individual stand trial here or in the country of their nationality. I assume that individual would stand trial here, so how come the woman c9oncerned cannot stand trial in the location of her alleged criminal activity?
Already covered that - see reply #12

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 22 February 2019, 06:00:36 pm »

These are all the words that VNA has used to describe Tommy -R and yet he agrees with him.
 Me - I have never said I agree with anything he does or says but VNA clearly agrees with him.

Let me be clear.  Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a convicted criminal.  He has convictions for assault, false identity, fraud and contempt of court.  He is a known football hooligan and racist. 

I have zero interest in him and his views.  He is scum.

His only interest quite frankly is himself.  He is a narcissist and one that appears to have psychopathic tendencies.   

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 22 February 2019, 06:11:52 pm »

Let me be clear.  Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon is a convicted criminal.  He has convictions for assault, false identity, fraud and contempt of court.  He is a known football hooligan and racist. 

I have zero interest in him and his views.  He is scum.

His only interest quite frankly is himself.  He is a narcissist and one that appears to have psychopathic tendencies.   

And yet you agree with him
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 22 February 2019, 06:37:43 pm »
And yet you agree with him
I am not in any shape or forum in agreement with Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon, nor will I ever be.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 22 February 2019, 07:50:11 pm »
VNA your views appear just as unpleasant to quite a few of us as his are to most of us,  but from the other side of the coin. 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 22 February 2019, 08:27:31 pm »
VNA your views appear just as unpleasant to quite a few of us as his are to most of us,  but from the other side of the coin. 
Firstly, on such matters it is best to speak for yourself.  Let others decide what their view is.

I understand that most people express their political views online looking for agreement and approval.  I further understand that some people have difficulty in accepting that others may not agree with them.  That others may not share their view.

As for drawing some sort of parallel between my views and those of SCLY.  Well surprise surprise I don’t agree with you Steve.

I have no criminal convictions.  I am not violent.  I am neither a thug nor a thief.  Nor am I racist or a bigot. 

To suggest I am in some way as unpleasant as SCYL is a wee bit beyond the pale Steve.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 22 February 2019, 08:44:08 pm »
This is the parallel between your views and those of SCLY. I found it when I googled what you had said before.
Though in terms of protecting our youth it puzzles me that nobody is concerned about Saudi and our other ME allies.  Saudi sells us shit loads of oil, we also happen to sell them a shit load of arms which they have recently used extensively and indiscriminately in Yemen.  But most worrying of all if you follow the cash it was Saudi along with certain other ME allies that funded ISIS.
The other issue is this so called ‘radicalisation’ that is occurring in some of our Muslim communities.  We have sat back and allowed the Saudi’s to spread their sick disgusting Wahhabist murderous ideology  around the globe.  They have spent a small, sorry a large fortune right across Europe building mosques and installing their own Saudi Wahhabist Iman’s in them.
So really, I don’t give a shit about Shamina Begum, she’s just a stupid young woman taken in by Saudi funded ideology that we have happily financed and encouraged.
I don't understand why people arn't angry about that.
Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
need to get yourself a whisky - no water - one piece of ice, prepare yourself with a virtue signalling sick bucket if you must, and view the vid because its mirrors pretty much what you have said. 
« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 08:59:02 pm by fazersharp »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 22 February 2019, 08:57:56 pm »
need to get yourself a whisky - no water - one piece of ice, prepare yourself with a virtue signalling sick bucket if you must, and view the vid because its mirrors pretty much what you have said. 
Please refer to reply #137
Thank-you.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 22 February 2019, 09:21:19 pm »
Firstly, on such matters it is best to speak for yourself.  Let others decide what their view is.

We do have our own view but you keep trying to infer we are stupid , misled, racist , fascists because we have a view that you do not agree with.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 22 February 2019, 09:50:55 pm »

We do have our own view but you keep trying to infer we are stupid, misled, racist , fascists because we have a view that you do not agree with.
I’m not in the business of calling people racist, fascist or whatever etc etc.  However, I will call out what I consider to be unreasonable views.  And, umm, we do actually have people openly and repeatedly promoting a little fascist fuck called  SCYL right here on this forum.

It’s also a sign that one has lost the argument when one begins to attack the individual.  Rather than address the substance Slappy you are complaining that I am being unreasonable in not agreeing with you.

So with that in thought, can we all agree, that once again, I am correct, this time with respect to Shamima, put this thread to bed, and get back to talking bikes. ;)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 22 February 2019, 10:35:46 pm »
   And, umm, we do actually have people openly and repeatedly promoting a little fascist fuck called  SCYL right here on this forum.
No one is promoting him. Anyone who reads what you said and then sees the vid will see that what you have said and what the "little fascist fuck" says are almost identical.
The only putting to bed should be VNA - go on get a torch and watch it under the covers - no one will know.
How is it that the far right and the extreme left can share the same views yet one is racist and the other is not. Either they both are or they are both not.
 Or are they schrodinger's racists. 

« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 10:43:16 pm by fazersharp »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 22 February 2019, 10:45:42 pm »
No one is promoting him.
You just posted one of his silly little videos.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 22 February 2019, 11:29:27 pm »
How is it that the far right and the extreme left can share the same views yet one is racist and the other is not.
I don't understand this bit. Who is extreme left?

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 22 February 2019, 11:51:23 pm »
 :rollin :rollin  And there was me thinking you was partially educated.  :lol
« Last Edit: 22 February 2019, 11:57:13 pm by dazza »