Date: 28-03-24  Time: 10:17 am

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21440 times)

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #75 on: 20 February 2019, 12:02:38 am »
How do we even begin to fight hatred being bred by family like that?
By slitting their throats?
I think VNA was asking a question not making a suggestion.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 20 February 2019, 12:28:21 am »
I guess one thing to remember is that Shamina  was being questioned and making the statements she did whilst still under the watchful eye of the Jihads.
I think if she had said that she now realises her mistakes and that the jihads are wrong and that she now condemns them for their actions and is now remorseful for her own actions, I think she would not have seen the night out in one piece, she was answering the questions in a manner that gave her and her children born or unborn the greatest chance of survival.
Seems to me she is doomed whatever she said, I know that she made her choices and that no one forced her initially to make those choices, but she was only a 15 year old kid.
And no I don't really know what to think, all I do know is that there are innocent children in the equation, possibly the age of some of our Grandchildren.     

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 20 February 2019, 06:59:58 am »
Well finally, a sensible decision by a government body for a change.
Shamima Begum has UK citizenship 'revoked'

I think the truth is that this is what they are trying to do.  I cannot see it standing up in court.  I further suspect this is political populism.  A stunt.  The government is trying to do something it can’t do, and frankly should not be doing, just to play to popular opinion – and you guys are lapping up it, just like you lapped up BREXIT.

Meanwhile the reality is that if the international community reneges on it’s obligations, as quite a number of you here seem to wish, it means that there is a strong possibility the Kurdish forces whom are holding these people will do what they can to can to unofficially return them to their respective countries etc etc  They do not have the resources for trials or to jail them, I don’t think even the finances to deport them (which they would happily do), so I suspect they will move them on one way or another.  These people are not the responsibility of the Kurds.

Our government appears to be happy to let ISIS go free.

"...just to play to popular opinion..."

Bit like winning, or acting on a majority vote you mean? :lol
« Last Edit: 21 February 2019, 06:26:59 am by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 20 February 2019, 07:06:36 am »
Still sitting this one, but I'm not sure whether 2 certain members actually believe what they spout or are just very skilled wind-up artists   

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 20 February 2019, 07:32:33 am »
I guess one thing to remember is that Shamina  was being questioned and making the statements she did whilst still under the watchful eye of the Jihads.
I think if she had said that she now realises her mistakes and that the jihads are wrong and that she now condemns them for their actions and is now remorseful for her own actions, I think she would not have seen the night out in one piece, she was answering the questions in a manner that gave her and her children born or unborn the greatest chance of survival.
Seems to me she is doomed whatever she said, I know that she made her choices and that no one forced her initially to make those choices, but she was only a 15 year old kid.
And no I don't really know what to think, all I do know is that there are innocent children in the equation, possibly the age of some of our Grandchildren.     

That's a very good point, she was no doubt acting on survival instincts for herself and the child. However, even with the passage of time I very much doubt if she will ever be accepted as British.
Reminds me of an old joke, or put another way, she's made her bed now she's got to lie in it.

An old man walks into a pub, feet shuffling, back bent. He drags himself onto a stool and orders a beer. Putting the glass in front of him, the barman inquires about his sad face. The man answers with a sad and broken voice: “Do you see those boats, out there in the harbour? Those fishing boats on which the prosperity of this town is founded? I built those, with my own two hands. But do they call me Jones the boat builder? No. No they do not. Do you see the the wall over there, that protects our town? I built it, with my own two hands. But do they call me Jones the wall builder? No. No they do not. And the bridge, you know, that crosses the river? I built it, with my own hands! But do they call me the Bridge-maker? And the mill, that grinds our wheat, the mill I built? Do they call me the mill builder? No. No they do not.
But you shag one sheep……..”
« Last Edit: 20 February 2019, 07:33:42 am by celticdog »
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 20 February 2019, 08:41:47 am »
Well finally, a sensible decision by a government body for a change.
Shamima Begum has UK citizenship 'revoked'

I think the truth is that this is what they are trying to do.  I cannot see it standing up in court.  I further suspect this is political populism.  A stunt.  The government is trying to do something it can’t do, and frankly should not be doing, just to play to popular opinion – and you guys are lapping up it, just like you lapped up BREXIT.

Meanwhile the reality is that if the international community reneges on it’s obligations, as quite a number of you here seem to wish, it means that there is a strong possibility the Kurdish forces whom are holding these people will do what they can to can to unofficially return them to their respective countries etc etc  They do not have the resources for trials or to jail them, I don’t think even the finances to deport them (which they would happily do), so I suspect they will move them on one way or another.  These people are not the responsibility of the Kurds.

Our government appears to be happy to let ISIS go free.

"...just to play to popular opinion..."
Bit like winning, or acting on a majority vote you mean? :lol
:lol

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 20 February 2019, 10:01:37 am »
Your liberal left policies and thinking gain ground every year, especially with the middle class young at the universities.

What the fuck are you on about Ogri?

As I have repeatedly stated this will be about due process and the rule of law.  Though sadly will now take some time, with much money wasted.

It is as simple as that.

As for my opinion.  Sajid Javid is just partaking in shameful populist posturing.

Just pointing out summat mate..as a mature student at Uni im surrounded by ardent left wing tutors and students every day. Im at the very least definately qualified to make that observation, even if it only has partial relevance to the thread, which it does.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #82 on: 20 February 2019, 10:34:59 am »
I guess we should be happy that our government realised she had dual nationality (by birth) before the Bangladeshis
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 20 February 2019, 10:47:23 am »
during ww2 we interred every german living here, to guarantee as much as possible the safety of the indigenous population
You're missing the point. We didn't deport British Nazi sympathisers.

I dont believe that he is. Ive already said that several hundred fighters have been allowed to return here, but we only remove the citizenship from one stupid young woman. Id would have taken it of all of em and stopped them from returning to their lives on benefits here. As theyre already here, them perhaps a camp set up in the Scottish highlands where they can all be kept isolated. Hopefully, many would die of the cold and damp.  :)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 20 February 2019, 10:59:08 am »

Ive already said that several hundred fighters have been allowed to return here, but we only remove the citizenship from one stupid young woman. Id would have taken it of all of em and stopped them from returning to their lives on benefits here. As theyre already here, them perhaps a camp set up in the Scottish highlands where they can all be kept isolated. Hopefully, many would die of the cold and damp.  :)
Good idea - what about an island somewhere -------Skytanamobay.  Instead of orange boiler suites we can make them wear kilts, feed them haggis - halal of course (which it probably already is) and have them woken up at the crack o doon by bagpipes.Problem solved as there is no jihadi that would want to come back and face that. 
« Last Edit: 20 February 2019, 10:59:49 am by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #85 on: 20 February 2019, 11:01:01 am »

Good idea - what about an island somewhere -------Skytanamobay.  Instead of orange boiler suites we can make them wear kilts, feed them haggis - halal of course (which it probably already is) and have them woken up at the crack o doon by bagpipes.Problem solved as there is no jihadi that would want to come back and face that. 

don't forget the bacon sandwiches
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 20 February 2019, 11:19:32 am »

Now you see I wasn't trying to offend their beliefs as it was even going to be halal haggis but we could house them in any of the whisky factory's that will be closing down after brexit and the 3,000% tariffs  ;)   

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 20 February 2019, 11:42:03 am »
What's a good old English bacon sandwich done it was the staple diet of  us older old English working men

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #88 on: 20 February 2019, 11:44:54 am »
Just for information here is what the Governments Counter Terrorism Strategy document "CONTEST" had to say in 2018:
Syria returners illustrative example

In 2015, a British woman travels to join Daesh. In 2017 the individual flees Daesh-held territory with a new born baby and they make their way to Turkey. On arrival in Turkey the mother and the child are detained for entering the country illegally.
Following the mother’s detention the British authorities are notified. DNA testing of the child is conducted to establish their entitlement to a British passport. Given that the mother has lived in Daesh-held territory, the Home Secretary and a judge approve the use of a Temporary Exclusion Order (TEO) to manage her return to the UK. The TEO allows us to specify the route of return to the UK and to impose obligations upon the individual once they return to help protect members of the public from a risk of terrorism.
The mother and her child are subsequently deported to the UK from Turkey via the route specified by the TEO. On arrival in the UK the police launch an investigation into the woman’s activities in Syria to determine whether any crimes have been committed. If there is evidence that a crime has been committed then the mother will be charged and the Crown Prosecution Service will conduct criminal proceedings. If there is no evidence of criminality, the mother is assisted in reintegrating into society, for example, by requiring her to attend a series of sessions with a specially trained de-radicalisation mentor. In the meantime the mother is also obliged – as part of her TEO – to report regularly to a police station and to notify the Home Office of any change of address. The local authority is involved to ensure that the child is not at immediate risk and appropriate measures are put in place to help safeguard the child’s welfare.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/counter-terrorism-strategy-contest-2018
Nothing there about stripping people of citizenship because of some political posturing...

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 20 February 2019, 01:08:07 pm »
during ww2 we interred every german living here, to guarantee as much as possible the safety of the indigenous population. During the Iraq war kebab shops in Peterborough were freely advertising for freedom fighters to kill the british infidel. Your liberal left policies and thinking gain ground every year, especially with the middle class young at the universities. Your winning, and have been ever since the left took over the teaching profession. You will get there. This will be a country of apologists and people who despise its history and heritage. Everybody will eventually think like you, that this country belongs to whoever wants to come here, not those whose ancestors fought to protect it for us who believe differently. This country that I know and love will be gone forever. I know that..its inevitable. I just hope its not until im long gone

I always find it puzzling that so many legal and illegal immigrants still want to come to the UK, with some paying a lot of money to people smugglers, when according to all these left wing tossers  we are all racist, xenophobic fascists and the country is going to the dogs because of Brexit. Why do they want to come here instead of France , Germany etc?

Weird isn't it ?

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 20 February 2019, 01:15:11 pm »
VNA I thought that you did not like Tommy Robbo and yet you support his views

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 20 February 2019, 02:04:36 pm »

I'm liking the sound of this place Gents, I'd definitely book a fortnight there with the family during Glasgow Fair (2nd 2 weeks in July).
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 20 February 2019, 09:43:27 pm »

Just pointing out summat mate..as a mature student at Uni im surrounded by ardent left wing tutors and students every day.
Good to hear!   :) :) :)
Justice has been served!  Quite chuffed with Britain at the moment! :) [
Decoke how can justice be served without a trial. Is Sajid Javid now judge and Jury?
Your winning, and have been ever since the left took over the teaching profession. You will get there.
Winning what Ogri?  Is a belief in real justice, as opposed to summary justice or the rule of the mob somehow wrong?   There has been a political movement that has taken over teaching – really?
Everybody will eventually think like you, that this country belongs to whoever wants to come here, not those whose ancestors fought to protect it for us who believe differently.
It’s interesting isn’t it.  Shamima Begum who left the UK as a brainwashed 15 year old girl can have her citizenship revoked.  But say you Ogri left the UK and did something bad – I make some presumptions here – but because like me you are white and your parents and grandparents were born here Sajid Javid couldn’t take your citizenship away.  It is your birth right.

So that’s one issue, and that is if you are an immigrant or a first generation descendant of an immigrant you are a second class citizen in this country.  And yeah Windrush – lets be honest, put the two together and what have you got………………….Tory racism.

Sajid Javid, is, as I understand it, saying that as Shamima’s mother is from Bangladesh, Shamima can claim citizenship there.  From what I understand (at this time) she has never had Bangladeshi citizenship and has never been there.

But the message from Sajid Javid to Shamima – is go home.  I think that is a message that will be heard loud and clear right across our ethnic minority communities.

And what does it say of Great Britain's attitude to the rest of the world?  What about our commitment to Syria (I know what a joke when we have already helped lay waste to it).  What about the Kurdish fighters who fought tooth and nail to defeat ISIS who hold Shamima and a great many others – they are asking for the international communities to take their people back.  And what message are we sending to Bangladesh – as I really don’t know.

In playing the populist card Sajid Javid is undermining race realtions in this country and not only that but making the UK look like a cunt among nations.

What an absolute utter disgrace.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 20 February 2019, 09:59:33 pm »
And all this coming from VNA who supports some of Tommy Robbo's views

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 20 February 2019, 10:09:31 pm »
It's all academic now, she'll be let back in fairly soon.
I expect we'll see her on Good Morning Britain talking to Peers Morgan six months down the line.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 21 February 2019, 12:35:20 am »
darrsi like it 'boom boom'

Is it twins then

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 21 February 2019, 06:35:15 am »
I expect we'll see her on Good Morning Britain talking to Peers Morgan six months down the line.

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here  :lol
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 21 February 2019, 09:12:12 am »

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here  :lol

:rollin :rollin

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 21 February 2019, 01:24:26 pm »
Yep she's destined for good old blighty. legal aid, benefits, a house, and the cost of the security services and police keeping a eye on her. She will be a million pound tax burden on the good old tax payers

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: 21 February 2019, 02:44:49 pm »
we all knew it would happen, regardless of what side of the fence you sat. And you know what? We deserve it, and her.