Date: 29-03-24  Time: 13:34 pm

Author Topic: Jihad Brides return to U.K!  (Read 21503 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Re: Jihad Brides return to U.K!
« Reply #50 on: 19 February 2019, 06:43:09 am »
Yes we want to remove violent rapists and drug dealers and those guilty of grievous bodily harm and battery, and firearms offences who are not born in this country and who are not British citizens. And yes we also want to stop terrorist's from entering the country. I see no hypocrisy - only a government trying to fulfil its number 1 priority, which is to protect its people.   
Didn't think you would see the hypocrisy  ;) So it doesn't matter where people are born then? Just dump them in another country.
And Dazza, you're getting very boring with your rediculous Nazi stuff....

We didn't "dump" her. She went to that country, with her mates, on her own doing to start a new life with a terrorist organization which she duly did.
Last time i checked Syria was not really top of the list as a holiday hot spot, and it's not like she was there a couple of weeks visiting family or the like, she was there for years after becoming a member of the very people we are trying to rid the world of.
She's kind of fortunate she's not been taken out by an air strike, but to think she can just come and go as she pleases must raise security issues over here.
She became the enemy, and should be treated as such. Her defence liar is also a racist wrong'un as well by the sounds of things from what i keep reading about his previous rants. But as the saying goes, any publicity is good publicity, even if he is coming across as a complete weasel of a man. 
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 19 February 2019, 10:58:15 am »
But she's 'Our problem'. British citizen, born here. Should brought back and if appropriate prosecuted here. Either that or the deportees are our problem and not deported.  Amazed you can't see the double standards.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 19 February 2019, 11:20:28 am »
But she's 'Our problem'. British citizen, born here. Should brought back and if appropriate prosecuted here. Either that or the deportees are our problem and not deported.  Amazed you can't see the double standards.

It would seem that everything is our problem these days.

Technically she's still the enemy abroad, so in theory we could deal with "our problem" over there and save the taxpayers a few quid in the process.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 19 February 2019, 01:52:33 pm »
Technically she's still the enemy abroad, so in theory we could deal with "our problem" over there and save the taxpayers a few quid in the process.echnically she's still the enemy abroad, so in theory we could deal with "our problem" over there and save the taxpayers a few quid in the process.
Yeah brilliant idea. Just create more home made vengeful terrorists as a result. Hope I'm not on the tube train at the time.  :rolleyes

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 19 February 2019, 05:18:06 pm »
Technically she's still the enemy abroad, so in theory we could deal with "our problem" over there and save the taxpayers a few quid in the process.echnically she's still the enemy abroad, so in theory we could deal with "our problem" over there and save the taxpayers a few quid in the process.
Yeah brilliant idea. Just create more home made vengeful terrorists as a result. Hope I'm not on the tube train at the time.  :rolleyes

She started it  :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 19 February 2019, 05:22:00 pm »
Anyway, there is a war against terrorism....and she's a terrorist.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 19 February 2019, 06:01:25 pm »
.and she's a terrorist.
I don't think that's technically true....

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 19 February 2019, 06:57:52 pm »
Well finally, a sensible decision by a government body for a change.
Shamima Begum has UK citizenship 'revoked'

https://www.itv.com/news/2019-02-19/shamima-begum-has-uk-citizenship-revoked-by-british-government-itv-news-learns/
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help
(")-(") him gain world domination!

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 19 February 2019, 06:59:24 pm »

Decoke Dave

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 19 February 2019, 07:03:17 pm »
   HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!   The Isis loving witch is to be stripped of her British citizenship!!!!   AT last our hierarchy have got it right!   A total victory for common sense!   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D . People even youths, MUST understand actions have consequences!  Now I firmly believe the parents/wider family should be investigated for any radical views.  If innocent they nothing to worry about!  I think that has probably been happening since she left the U.K. Anyway.   BOLLOCKS! Too late!
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 07:04:29 pm by Decoke Dave »
If at first you don't succeed, pull your foreskin ower yer heid!

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: 19 February 2019, 07:04:28 pm »
And now shes changed tack (the other day she said the Manchester bombing was justified) and is "expressing regret". theres a surprise huh :lol

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 19 February 2019, 07:27:43 pm »
I agree that the child is innocent in all this but ultimately she chose the wrong side and she will have to live with the consequences.
She may have been groomed by radicals and some may say that it's not her fault but where was the parental protection while this was happening, they were either complicit or negligent neither of which is good.
However, I don't trust any organised government to be straight with us and wouldn't be surprised if this is no more than a PR stunt and they sneak her in the back door or ship her off to Guantanamo Bay for interrogation.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 19 February 2019, 08:44:03 pm »
Well finally, a sensible decision by a government body for a change.

I think the truth is that this is what they are trying to do.  I cannot see it standing up in court.  I further suspect this is political populism.  A stunt.  The government is trying to do something it can’t do, and frankly should not be doing, just to play to popular opinion – and you guys are lapping up it, just like you lapped up BREXIT.

Meanwhile the reality is that if the international community reneges on it’s obligations, as quite a number of you here seem to wish, it means that there is a strong possibility the Kurdish forces whom are holding these people will do what they can to can to unofficially return them to their respective countries etc etc  They do not have the resources for trials or to jail them, I don’t think even the finances to deport them (which they would happily do), so I suspect they will move them on one way or another.  These people are not the responsibility of the Kurds.

Our government appears to be happy to let ISIS go free.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 19 February 2019, 08:56:01 pm »

I am fully convinced this "Great" Britain of ours is full of nothing but ultra P.C. cut-outs!  And the usual hide behind the keyboard pathetic warriors!  As a previous resident of a little known town just north of the border called Lockerbie, before, during and after the air disaster I can assure anyone who has not witnessed such an act, or similar, has absolutely no idea of the ramifications of such a heinous terrorist act!!!!!!!

Decoke, you have heard of Iran Air Flight 655 I take it.  Shot down by the USS Vincennes.  290 passengers died.  Three months and 20 days after they shot down that commercial airliner the crew of the Vincennes returned home to a hero’s welcome.

Flight 655 was brought down on 3rd July 1988.   Pan Am Flight 103 fell out of the sky on 21st December 1988, not that I need to remind you of that date.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 19 February 2019, 09:38:47 pm »

I am fully convinced this "Great" Britain of ours is full of nothing but ultra P.C. cut-outs!  And the usual hide behind the keyboard pathetic warriors!  As a previous resident of a little known town just north of the border called Lockerbie, before, during and after the air disaster I can assure anyone who has not witnessed such an act, or similar, has absolutely no idea of the ramifications of such a heinous terrorist act!!!!!!!

Decoke, you have heard of Iran Air Flight 655 I take it.  Shot down by the USS Vincennes.  290 passengers died.  Three months and 20 days after they shot down that commercial airliner the crew of the Vincennes returned home to a hero’s welcome.

Flight 655 was brought down on 3rd July 1988.   Pan Am Flight 103 fell out of the sky on 21st December 1988, not that I need to remind you of that date.

OK but two wrongs don't make a right, tit for tat doesn't solve anything.

OK People make mistakes, countries make mistakes- Shamima made a big mistake. I can accept that she was radicalised and I can also accept that as a young mother she should be given a second chance.
It would be both the British and the christian thing to do- give everyone a second chance, turn the other cheek. I fully expected her to be allowed back into the country and maybe even be a force for good, educating young people on the dangers of radicalisation and all that.

Then I heard her speak.

Spot on Sajid Javid, you made the right choice. A British Muslim prepared to speak out against antisemitism among other things, a man of integrity, even if I don't agree with your politics.

« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 09:42:06 pm by celticdog »
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 19 February 2019, 09:52:45 pm »
What a dangerous precedent  :eek 

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 19 February 2019, 10:04:57 pm »
 I think it’s simply a matter of law and due process. 

And in fact the government appears already to have contradicted itself, the Home Office have stated -
“We do not make people stateless.”
If, as it is being reported, that Shamima is unbale to claim citizenship of any other country, then the UK cannot deprive her of her citizenship.

This looks like populist posturing.  A lot of time and money will now be wasted in the courts, only for the government to lose.

It’s also failing in our obligation to the Kurds who have fought tooth and nail to defeat ISIS. 

And wow, people celebrating a brainwashed 19 year old girl being left stateless in Syria with her days old baby.  Great Britain – fuck yeah!

And just as we are starting to push back the extreme Wahhabist Islam funded and promoted in this country by our Saudi allies (whom funded ISIS), the government’s pathetic populist posturing will be a gift to the Saudi trained Iman’s recruiting in the UK for the Wahhabist cause.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 19 February 2019, 10:11:46 pm »
Yeah but it does draw people's attention away from Brexshit  :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 19 February 2019, 10:15:21 pm »
What a dangerous precedent 

Presumably during WW2 we could have removed UK citizenship from some of the Royal Family and aristocracy?

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: 19 February 2019, 11:02:48 pm »
during ww2 we interred every german living here, to guarantee as much as possible the safety of the indigenous population. During the Iraq war kebab shops in Peterborough were freely advertising for freedom fighters to kill the british infidel. Your liberal left policies and thinking gain ground every year, especially with the middle class young at the universities. Your winning, and have been ever since the left took over the teaching profession. You will get there. This will be a country of apologists and people who despise its history and heritage. Everybody will eventually think like you, that this country belongs to whoever wants to come here, not those whose ancestors fought to protect it for us who believe differently. This country that I know and love will be gone forever. I know that..its inevitable. I just hope its not until im long gone

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 19 February 2019, 11:37:57 pm »
FUCK YEAH! :lol
« Last Edit: 19 February 2019, 11:38:38 pm by VNA »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 19 February 2019, 11:44:14 pm »
during ww2 we interred every german living here, to guarantee as much as possible the safety of the indigenous population
You're missing the point. We didn't deport British Nazi sympathisers.

Decoke Dave

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 19 February 2019, 11:58:45 pm »

Justice has been served!  Quite chuffed with Britain at the moment! :) [size=78%]    [/size]
If at first you don't succeed, pull your foreskin ower yer heid!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 19 February 2019, 11:59:17 pm »
I'll sit this one out. Caused enough trouble with my Brexit thread.

Sensible man.
After all you have caused so much shit to be spoken, I will not say by who because I don't want to embarrass VNA lol!  :eek [size=78%]  [/size]

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 19 February 2019, 11:59:38 pm »

Your liberal left policies and thinking gain ground every year, especially with the middle class young at the universities.

What the fuck are you on about Ogri?

As I have repeatedly stated this will be about due process and the rule of law.  Though sadly will now take some time, with much money wasted.

It is as simple as that.

As for my opinion.  Sajid Javid is just partaking in shameful populist posturing.