Date: 28-03-24  Time: 17:34 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 209845 times)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: BREXIT
« Reply #3275 on: 07 June 2019, 10:43:43 am »

....oh and although the result was close I don't expect there'll be any attempts to reverse it by hook or by crook.

That's democracy :)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: TALKING B****CKS THREAD
« Reply #3276 on: 07 June 2019, 04:13:21 pm »
Meanwhile on a brighter note.  There is always the possibility of the upcoming new Prime Minister being put on trial for abusing public office.  And hopefully other candidates will now be charged.  Imagine that a UK PM facing jail!
You're going to need a vivid imagination, the attempt has just been dismissed by The High Court. They said it was 'politically motivated and vexatious'.
Read it and weep :lol .....
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48554853
« Last Edit: 07 June 2019, 04:19:20 pm by YamFazFan »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: 07 June 2019, 06:01:34 pm »
The 350 million for our NHS was a lie.  Just to be clear, as some folks don’t seem to understand what a lie is;
The high court does.
This is particularly important as the intention was to get people to vote based on this deception.
The high court didn't think so
It’s absolutely and utterly unacceptable.
The high court accepts it.
Are you going to be refunded the money you donated to the crowd funded case.
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: 07 June 2019, 06:11:35 pm »
Marcus Ball, the campaigner who brought the crowd-funded private prosecution attempt, says that he's spent more than the £300,000 raised and that it's left him "massively in debt"... :lol ...sorry shouldn't laugh :lol ...
I expect there'll be another whip-round to help him out...on second thoughts I wouldn't bank on it :rollin :rollin :rollin

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: 07 June 2019, 06:55:14 pm »
I reckon The Brexit Party did very well for a new party, only losing victory by 683 votes.
But they lost :)
TBH, if they can't win in Peterborough, they can't win anywhere. They're another UKIP that might get a few defections from the tories, and then just fade away. A party with no policies, no manifesto, and is just a personal fan club for Fartage  :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: 07 June 2019, 07:07:37 pm »
I reckon The Brexit Party did very well for a new party, only losing victory by 683 votes.
A party with no policies, no manifesto
That's right, just think what they can do when they have some policies.If I was a Lib dem supporter and therefore a remainer I would of voted Labour just to keep the brexit party out. I wonder how many lib dem voters did that.   

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: 07 June 2019, 07:23:17 pm »

TBH, if they can't win in Peterborough, they can't win anywhere.

They won in The EU no problem the other week. I wouldn't be so sure that they can't wi....sorry you'll have to excuse me I've just thought about the Marcus Ball case again... :) ... :lol ... :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tiger 900, CBF 1000,Bandit 650
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: 07 June 2019, 10:20:57 pm »

Still waiting for your apology VNA for your feckin piss taking piece of shit cartoon. Not like you to keep your mouth shut.
Those are my principles...if you don't like them I have others.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: 07 June 2019, 11:00:06 pm »
I wonder how many lib dem voters did that.   
Probably none. They only got 3.3% of the vote in the 2017 General election.
Lesson - always check facts before making a declaration  :lol

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: 07 June 2019, 11:06:08 pm »
The Brexit Party don't need a manifesto. All we need is for them to get us out of the EU. Then we can look at who we want to take the country forward, and I only hope by then the rest have seen that some things need some serious tweaking. Not holding my breath though.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: 08 June 2019, 12:22:30 am »
But they lost :)
Yes they certainly did. That's the result and everyone should acknowledge that. It's just a shame a lot of the Remainers don't feel the same about the EU referendum :rolleyes .
It's democracy and long may it last :thumbup .

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: 08 June 2019, 08:51:32 am »
The Brexit Party has no members, only 'registered supporters'. Not even the candidates are members and cannot vote on any policies. It's a one man show. They are just a pressure group. How can anybody take them seriously as a Parliamentary Party.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3287 on: 08 June 2019, 11:28:30 am »

Of course it's a protest vote at Parliaments failure to deliver Brexit. That's obvious. The Leave voters feel cheated out of their mandate and a party that wholeheartedly represents their cause is bound to do well. Why is that such a big surprise?.

A sizeable proportion of Remain voters feel disappointed by The Labour Party's duplicity on this matter and similarly they shifted to The Lib Dems/Green Party in the EU Parliament elections.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3288 on: 08 June 2019, 11:36:26 am »

Still waiting for your apology VNA for your feckin piss taking piece of shit cartoon. Not like you to keep your mouth shut.

His general attitude has consistently always been a piece of shit, along with this complete bollox never ending Brexit thread.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3289 on: 08 June 2019, 11:58:56 am »
VNA - you were online last night 11pm !!! You have read the requests for a reply but appear so feckin arrogant that you deem an apology is not required. Why not open your mouth and explain why no apology is required ??? You're always more than happy to be a gob shite elsewhere so balls in one hand and type with the other.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: 08 June 2019, 01:32:34 pm »

along with this complete bollox never ending Brexit thread.

When Brexit ends the thread ends :deal

So in other words it's got years & years to run yet :lol

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: 08 June 2019, 04:09:42 pm »

Already feels that long since it all started  :groan
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: 08 June 2019, 06:07:32 pm »

Already feels that long since it all started  :groan

I can't think why, I mean its not as though anybody's repeated themselves at all :lol

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: 08 June 2019, 06:13:51 pm »
VNA - you were online last night 11pm !!! You have read the requests for a reply but appear so feckin arrogant that you deem an apology is not required. Why not open your mouth and explain why no apology is required ??? You're always more than happy to be a gob shite elsewhere so balls in one hand and type with the other.

And again today at 1pm........but still no balls to reply. How about you simply modify your feckin offensive cartoon then you won't have to type jack shit. Tw@ !!

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: 08 June 2019, 11:02:48 pm »
There is no way we can have a coke snorting PM. It will be forever thrown back at him. 
And he only came clean ( :lol ) before it came out in a book.
« Last Edit: 08 June 2019, 11:06:49 pm by fazersharp »

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: 09 June 2019, 12:25:03 am »

And again today at 1pm........but still no balls to reply. How about you simply modify your feckin offensive cartoon then you won't have to type jack shit. Tw@ !!

And yet again at 11.30pm - you really are a spineless self righteous cunt. A patronising, arrogant waste of space. 

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: 09 June 2019, 02:38:55 am »

And yet again at 11.30pm - you really are a spineless self righteous cunt. A patronising, arrogant waste of space.

:rollin :rollin :rollin

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3297 on: 09 June 2019, 11:52:19 am »

VNA - feel like apologising ???
I am at a loss as to what I am to apologise for.  Have I to apologise for your need to be offended?    Have I to apologise for your inability to understand a simple cartoon?  Am I to apologise for a sense of humour failure on your part?  I am to somehow apologise on behalf of the cartoonist Dave Brown, or apologise on behalf of the national newspaper that published his cartoon?

And I take it Frosties that as you find Dave’s cartoon so offensive that you have written to him and the Independent in order to express, hopefully politely and respectfully, your displeasure at this cartoon.

Wow!  My access to this forum is being monitored by another member.  I didn’t even know you could do that.  It perhaps suggests you have issues Frosties.  Though on a positive note, well if this is all you have to get mad and upset at, then lucky you!

As for the cartoon.  It’s not mine, not my sketch.  It’s by Dave Brown, whom I understand has a regular spot at the Independent.  For a moment there I was about to explain the role of the news and political cartoonist – but really – I mean is that necessary?

Yeah I like it – hence I posted it here.   I like it a lot.   I can’t speak for Dave, but I can tell you what I take from it.  I believe the cartoon references events in Charlottesville a couple of years ago and Trumps comments on those events.  Trump criticised anti-fascist and racism protestors.  He further effectively said there are some very fine fascists. 

Charlottesville was extraordinary.  There was a massive show of force from fascists, racists, bigots, anti-Semites, including a procession by the Ku Klux Klan.  These people came to Charlottesville fully tooled up, with everything from knives to semi-automatic military spec assault weapons.

32 year old paralegal and civil rights activist Heather Heyer lost her life in Charlottesville on August the 12th 2017.

And what did Donald Trump do, he criticised the good and brave people of Charlottesville and those who came to support them, who took to the streets to oppose the fascists and drive them out of their town.  Shame on the Donald, shame on him.

That was why when Trump came to Turnberry, I was there, along with many others, to express my disgust.  This is why repeatedly people have taken to the streets across the UK to express their disgust at Trump.

Donald Trump is a racist, bigoted, misogynistic, fascist sympathising, narcissistic and dim-witted idiot.  The man is a disgrace and an embarrassment.

So yeah, I feel, as I think Dave feels, we could do a darn sight better in remembering our brave men, and women, who fought and defeated the Nazis in Europe, so many whom gave their lives doing so.

Donald Trump laying a reef at the D Day Commemorations frankly makes me wanna puke.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: 09 June 2019, 11:55:41 am »

Frosties

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #3299 on: 09 June 2019, 05:35:02 pm »
VNA - feel like apologising ???
I am at a loss as to what I am to apologise for.  I doubt you've ever apologised for anything in your lifetime

Wow!  My access to this forum is being monitored by another member.  I didn’t even know you could do that.  It perhaps suggests you have issues Frosties. Yup...I have a serious issue with you.  Though on a positive note, well if this is all you have to get mad and upset at, then lucky you! Lucky me is when you can say it to my face.

Donald Trump laying a reef at the D Day Commemorations frankly makes me wanna puke.

Bullshit, waffle and general bollocks from a shameless self righteous cunt - Just let me know when you plan a tour and post up your itinerary so we can talk about it