Date: 19-04-24  Time: 23:53 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 217247 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #1725 on: 20 January 2019, 04:09:07 pm »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: 20 January 2019, 04:23:30 pm »
Being part of the UK union brings significant benefits to the economy of Scotland, but you want to leave that.
We should be working together, helping each other for our mutual success, in harmony for the good of us all, not pulling apart. Tssk, bloomin isolationists :rolleyes .

Well it should have, but it hasn’t.  All my bleeding life I’ve suffered Tory governments voted in by England.

I’ve watched Scottish assets and industry be destroyed by successive governments we didn’t vote for.

You lot voted Thatcher in in 1979, her mission was to destroy the working class and our unions.  She did it, and in the process, she put over 4 million people on the dole and destroyed communities across this nation.

And do you know the reason that this country survived Thatcher’s onslaught?  Our oil industry footed the bill.  Scotland’s oil squandered on Thatcher’s neo liberal agenda. 

You talk of pulling together for mutual benefit but you want to scrap our highly beneficial membership of the EU on the back of some dumb stupid and phoney nationalism. 

Add saving 9 billion year might sound great, but not when 10 years down the line the annual cost of doing so is a loss of 204 billion pounds pa.  Well done!  Where is the mutual fucking success in that?

Being part of the EU brings significant benefits to the UK.  48% of the UK population and 2 nations out of this 4 nation union ain’t gonna thank you for bringing needless recession to our country.

So yeah, a NO DEAL BREXIT could very well spell the end of Great Britain.  And sadly, the reality is that may well be no bad thing.

« Last Edit: 20 January 2019, 04:39:15 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: 20 January 2019, 04:25:04 pm »

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: 20 January 2019, 04:56:52 pm »
rightly or wrongly, some things go beyond the facts and figures mate. I'd vote leave regardless of any of it, And so would a lot of remainers I guess.
And that is beyond me.  What you are saying is that you want to be poorer.  What you are saying is that with our NHS we will need to decide who will live and who will die. 

No, thats what you are saying.. I am saying I think we will be better off in the long run. Your letting your hatred of England fuel your anger, which I kinda get, but if you let that rage turn you into some sort of left wing fascist, then there is no arguing with you, because you refuse to recognise that people are allowed to think differently to you.

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: 20 January 2019, 05:01:12 pm »
Apart from food prices, how about imported food availability? Held up because of additional Customs controls?

Oh dear, here we go, another scare tactic, no food on the supermarket shelves  :z

and the next one will be the lights going out :)

Wow, what took you so long. 489 posts and 20 pages before you trot out the the lights going out  :z

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: 20 January 2019, 05:11:01 pm »
Ogri has hit the nail on the head.....Something I think we've all been aware of and had to endure the  same old name calling and labels but.......VNA is a left wing racist fascist.
He's no better than the right wing fascists he's always condemning on here.
Tommy Robinsons got nothing on you.  :lol
Rebuild the fucking wall I say .....and move it south a bit.  :D

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: 20 January 2019, 05:30:23 pm »
I don't think we will see another attempt by corbin to force a general election because "Sir Nigel" is heading up a new party called the Brexit Party in readiness to fight. Sorry VNA but there does not seem to be a Marxist party that you could vote for.
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: 20 January 2019, 05:37:30 pm »

Can't be much wrong with England you whining foccers north of the border voted not to become an independent nation.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: 20 January 2019, 05:56:30 pm »
Just a suggestion VNA  :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: 20 January 2019, 05:57:38 pm »

No, that’s what you are saying.. I am saying I think we will be better off in the long run.
But here’s what you actually said.
rightly or wrongly, some things go beyond the facts and figures mate. I'd vote leave regardless of any of it, And so would a lot of remainers I guess.
What you are saying is that you don’t care about the facts and figures.  The facts and figures are quite clear, the economic experts are in agreement.  The economic benefit of EU membership is clear.

But you guys don’t care.  You are wreckers.
Your letting your hatred of England fuel your anger
I have no hatred of England.  None whatsoever.  But when people say they don’t care, we don’t give a shit about the facts and figures, we’ve had enough of experts, we just wanna wreck the economy, well yeah I get pissed off.  Like I said in another thread it really fuckin gets my goat.

Wreck our economy, wreck our NHS, wreck our schools, wreck our industry.  Wreck it all, cos you are voting leave np matter what, and you don’t care.  Fuck Yeah, wreck it all. :'(

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: 20 January 2019, 06:00:21 pm »

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: 20 January 2019, 06:16:27 pm »
Why are you wasting so much time and effort whining? When we've left, you can have your independence ballot and leave, then you'll be able to sponge direct from Brussels (or Strasbourg, depending on whose turn it is)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: 20 January 2019, 07:11:37 pm »
But none of this matters....... because (apparently) us Remainers are going to 'steal Brexit' and you are certainly not going to get the 'No Deal' version you mistakenly assume 52% voted for.

There will be a deal of some sort with the EU,  however much you might whinge about it.

So get over it  :lol

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: 20 January 2019, 07:41:23 pm »
But none of this matters....... because (apparently) us Remainers are going to 'steal Brexit'
I've no doubt whatsoever that Brexit is going to get stolen from us.
you are certainly not going to get the 'No Deal' version you mistakenly assume 52% voted for.
I don't recall any talk of 'deals' when we voted to leave the EU in the 2016 referendum. I assumed we would just come out and that's it.
There will be a deal of some sort with the EU,  however much you might whinge about it. 
We won't even be that lucky. The arch Remainers will settle for nothing less than a total reversal of Brexit. There will be another referendum and Remain will most likely win it because a significant number of Leavers won't bother turning out again due to being ignored in the first one.

If by some miracle Remain lose again they'll just make us keep voting again until they do get the result they want :rolleyes

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: 20 January 2019, 07:44:46 pm »
I am saying I think we will be better off in the long run.
But based on what? 

I've tried and mtread has too, to find out why it the BREXITEER foccers want to leave.
So I'm back to my list.

1.       Daylight running lamps
2.       Graded Bananas
3.       Dazza’a Great Grandfather
4.       Cheap and nasty food and drink imports
5.       Crap inefficient electrical goods.
6.       Dislike paying EU dues

Not one BREXITEER foccer has come up with one single good reason for leaving the EU.

And youse wonder why some of us who want to stay are just a bit pissed off :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1740 on: 20 January 2019, 07:46:48 pm »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: 20 January 2019, 07:49:33 pm »
And youse wonder why some of us who want to stay are just a bit pissed off :lol

If I was a Remainer I'd be chuffed to bits with how things are going at the moment :rolleyes

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: 20 January 2019, 07:52:34 pm »
I wonder what would happen if because of apathy and there is a low turn out and 10 million vote to stay and 9 million vote to leave. That would mean the 10 million to stay has over ridden the 17 million who wanted to leave.     

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: 20 January 2019, 07:55:55 pm »

Not one BREXITEER foccer has come up with one single good reason for leaving the EU.

How about telling us a good reason why scotland should leave the UK

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: 20 January 2019, 08:19:15 pm »

How about telling us a good reason why scotland should leave the UK

No more Tory governments.  =    No BREXIT.

Don't forget that in 2014 we were told by Better Together, that in order to guarantee (GUARANTEE) REMAINING in the EU that Scots must vote NO to independence.

I believe that was a major deciding factor for many.

Now we’ve got BREXIT.  We were given a guarantee by the Westminster parties that this would never happen.

« Last Edit: 20 January 2019, 08:38:01 pm by VNA »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: 20 January 2019, 08:27:23 pm »
I don't recall any talk of 'deals' when we voted to leave the EU in the 2016 referendum. I assumed we would just come out and that's it.
And there you have exactly summed up the current problem. The box on the paper said 'Leave'. It should have said 'Leave and then what?' It certainly didn't say 'Leave with no deal' whatever people's assumptions are now. I distinctly remember the Leave campaigns making a big point that it would be 'easy to do a trade deal with the EU once we have left'. Talk of a 'Norway style arrangement' and that the EU would be begging us for a deal.

Remainers all know exactly what they want  ;)

So here we all are.......  In a mess.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: 20 January 2019, 08:29:51 pm »

I wonder what would happen if because of apathy and there is a low turn out and 10 million vote to stay and 9 million vote to leave. That would mean the 10 million to stay has over ridden the 17 million who wanted to leave.   

They'd come out with all this guff about how the original result was invalid because 'Leave didn't know what they were voting for' and how the new result is valid.

Oh hang on, that's what they're already trying to say :rolleyes

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: 20 January 2019, 08:40:39 pm »
Yup, people actually thought the next day we had left the EU.
They'd come out with all this guff about how the original result was invalid because 'Leave didn't know what they were voting for'
Hmmmm.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: 20 January 2019, 08:52:59 pm »
So VNA wants scotland to leave the UK because a politician tricked his fellow scots to vote to stay.  :rolleyes   

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: 20 January 2019, 09:00:24 pm »
Here are some of the quotes from the Vote Leave campaign prior to the referendum :

''There is a European free trade zone from Iceland to the Russian border and we will be part of it… Britain will have access to the Single Market after we vote leave…''
“It will be possible to negotiate a new settlement with the EU, including a UK-EU free trade deal, by the next general election in May 2020''
''There will be no change to the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic''

And finally from Michael Gove  ''If we vote to leave then I think the union will be stronger…  I think when we vote to leave it will be clear that having voted to leave one union the last thing people in Scotland wanted to do is to break up another.”

So that's what you all voted for, and now you're complaining?