Date: 18-04-24  Time: 19:30 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 215896 times)

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #1425 on: 08 January 2019, 08:29:55 pm »
Allegedly, someone has called Anna Soubry a Nartzee, or called her Narsty. Either way, wouldn't one have thought that ones MPs were up for a little name calling? Sticks and stones and all that. Bit over the top to demand the old bill calls out more men on overtime, or pulls them away from crime investigations. I'm sure they could have treated her the same as the rest of us plebs, and given her a crime number.
Wasn't it her Government who cut the police. Bercow - gets on the blower to the commissioner and loads of police appear.
 It looked just like the way that the MPs behave at question time - didn't one of them call someone "a stupid woman". If they want better behaviour from the public then they should show the example in the commons. Funny, I saw sky news reporting on it - followed by a feature of one of their reporters doing exactly the same thing to another MP.         

Anyone remember when she was a tv presenter in the east midlands, she did lots of those Friday night audience shout fest things   
« Last Edit: 08 January 2019, 08:55:41 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: 08 January 2019, 08:51:20 pm »
Neil Kinnock lost two elections as Labour leader from 1983 to 1992, stepping down after the party’s fourth consecutive election defeat. Having finally come to terms with his lack of appeal to the electorate, he took the next logical step: the unelected position of European commissioner for transport in 1995. The EU, temple of anti-democracy, will always provide a home for unpopular politicians.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: 08 January 2019, 09:43:43 pm »

Jean-Claude Juncker became EC president one year after being more or less forced to resign from his position as president of Luxembourg, following a spying scandal involving the country’s intelligence service. In any country this would usually be considered the point at which your political career dies a quiet death. But the EU welcomed him aboard.

He was cleared of any wrongdoing.  He was strongly criticised for focusing on his European work and neglecting his presidency in Luxembourg.

In 2006, the elected prime minister of Slovakia was instructed by Brussels to clamp down on political extremism and repress certain ways of thinking. That same year, the prime minister of Poland was forced by Brussels to declare that his government was not homophobic or anti-Semitic, and that it would not bring back the death penalty. And in 2011, the EU pressured the Hungarian government into rethinking its new constitution.
Too dam right.

The new succession countries were well aware of the high standards expected of them on joining the EU.  The EU does not tolerate racism, fascism, homophobia, anti-Semitism and so on.  You join the club you have to abide by the rules.  All these countries willingly joined the EU, all continue to enjoy EU membership.
The EU’s risk-averse regulations are the scourge of innovation – and many are downright barmy. The price of oven gloves shot up this year after EU officials decided they would impose rigorous testing to ensure that they could withstand temperatures of up to 200 degrees centigrade. In 2010, EU officials suggested banning diabetics from driving. Luckily, this ridiculous rule was never enforced.
Goodness gracious me, CE marked oven gloves that actually work :lol – why would anybody object.  My understanding of the diabetics issue was that it was partly about UK MEPs trying to get the EU to raise the basic EU driving standards up to the full UK standard.  In the UK diabetics who repeatedly hypo (ie their diabetes is not under control can have their licenses withdrawn.

When it comes to ignoring the democratic will of its member states, the EU has form. Its rejection of the Greek No vote in 2015 is just the tip of the iceberg. After Ireland voted to reject the Lisbon Treaty in 2008 it was forced to vote again. Under heavy pressure and borderline financial blackmail, it voted to wave it through the following year. This was the second time the Irish had been forced into a do-over. In 2002, a second referendum was held on the Treaty of Nice, after it was originally rejected in 2001. In 2005, the French rejected the EU Constitution, which was then promptly rebranded the Lisbon Treaty and pushed through the French parliament in 2009 by then president Nicolas Sarkozy.
Lets hope we too get the opportunity to vote again.  Now that people can see what BREXIT is about, they surely must be given the opportunity to change their minds.
European Commission president Jean-Claude Juncker rejected British Leave voters’ capacity for independent thought by claiming we’d been brainwashed by ‘40 years of lies’. According to Juncker, the vote showed ‘something was wrong in Britain’.
Millions of people in the UK agree with him.   And here you are Dazza spreading lie after lie.

Many in the Remain camp claim that leaving the EU is simply a xenophobic excuse for closing borders and stopping immigration.
Most REMAINERS are well aware that it will make no difference to immigration.  Which begs the question of why the LEAVE campaigns campaigned on immigration.  More lies.  It’s not an issue. 
Africa gets it in the neck,
It’s not surprising considering that that is the tradition of many of the EU members (particulary the UK).  Not to mention the G8 (now the G7) as well.  The EPA deals need to be re-negotiated with certain African, Caribbean and Pacific state.   
Having finally come to terms with his lack of appeal to the electorate, he took the next logical step: the unelected position of European commissioner for transport in 1995. The EU, temple of anti-democracy, will always provide a home for unpopular politicians.
Mr Kinnock was appointed to his position by the then Prime Minister - John Major

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: 08 January 2019, 09:45:00 pm »
Will I add the right to have oven gloves that don't work to the list? :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: 08 January 2019, 10:00:09 pm »
It was out of order the way they were hauranging her. It was akin to intimidation.
I totally agree YanFazFan. :)   A nobody, trying to become somebody, called James Goddard is the ring leader.  I believe they are associates of Dazza’s hero.

I’ve seen the footage.  They were extremely intimidating.  They harassed a number of people that day.

There were police present but standing back.   However, I think their plan is to get arrested.  So Goddard and pals are trying to get arrested, whilst the police are trying not to arrest them.

Probably the short term solution is more police in the area to shadow them, reassure MP’s, members of the press and public, and until they get bored or arrested if they go way too far.   But yeah they are absolute fucking scum.

Meanwhile Facebook and PayPal have closed Goddard’s accounts.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: 08 January 2019, 10:31:12 pm »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: 08 January 2019, 10:44:51 pm »

What annoys me is that those idiots harm the cause that they purport to be supporting.

The vast majority of Leavers want nothing to do with that sort of behaviour. They're not representative of the Leave camp.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: 08 January 2019, 11:08:33 pm »

What annoys me is that those idiots harm the cause that they purport to be supporting.

They are football hooligans.  They don't care.   They have found a new game.  They are trying to get arrested, so they can scream that the establishment are trying to silence them, that’s it’s an attack on freedom of speech.  Blah, blah, blah.

This is some of their own footage, from a previous encounter, of which they are proud of.   Well deserving of arrest. 
I love how they ask her questions but shout her down before she can answer.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: 09 January 2019, 12:07:25 am »
Daft. Plain daft. Like I say, they're not representative of Leave.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: 09 January 2019, 12:21:01 am »
Meanwhile Facebook and PayPal have closed Goddard’s accounts.
And the poor little snowflake doesn't like it  :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: 09 January 2019, 12:23:25 am »
Excellent vote tonight. Another step closer to stopping No Deal  :)

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: 09 January 2019, 05:09:17 am »

The vast majority of Leavers want nothing to do with that sort of behaviour. They're not representative of the Leave camp.
I totally agree with this.
Whether it's this bunch of goons or Tommy Robinson supporters who don't know how to conduct themselves, they only do harm to a valid point or argument.

It's the same when the anti fascist use violence and refuse to allow a protest they don't agree with.  Or left wingers and liberals constantly calling people racists and fascists because they're repeating what some fuckwit lefty has said on MSM.
It's all pathetic and as I said at the start, I don't agree with everything certain people say and do but if they're telling the truth, you have to accept that.
Sometimes the worst/or best thing the establishment can do (depending on who's side you looking at it from)
is attempt to silence someone.
Haven't they learnt.
What happens when they try and ban a record with lyrics they don't approve of.....it's a sure fire way to make it a no1 hit.

The only thing I will say...and it's not a defence of any intimidating behaviour.
Many other political figures have suffered real threats and intimidation and nothings ever been done about it.
All of a sudden, it got close to home and shits just got real.
It's an inevitable consequence of people feeling that the democratic structure is not being respected.
That said, I certainly don't approve.

You can always rely on Scotland being civilized and welcoming though. :rolleyes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=526552314509766&id=794492093982367

« Last Edit: 09 January 2019, 05:35:45 am by dazza »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: 09 January 2019, 08:24:12 am »

Yes there's disgraceful behaviour on the Remain side. They haven't come out of all this with a lot of credibility.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: 09 January 2019, 11:47:36 am »
VNA I followed your utube link and ended up finding something interesting. I do not agree with the yobish behaviour but why would She take the same route as before after coming off the bbc stage knowing what happened last time, I think the idiots fell right into an orchestrated trap designed so it could be an excuse to call in extra police and shut down the protesters.Here is the utube link. What do you lot make of it.   
Sorry...

And twitter https://twitter.com/PrinceBraith9th/status/1082770279653408770
« Last Edit: 09 January 2019, 12:01:12 pm by fazersharp »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: 09 January 2019, 11:52:09 am »

You can always rely on Scotland being civilized and welcoming though. :rolleyes

Indeed, your hero has attempted a number of trips north of the border recently.  His last plan was to attend a Hearts match.  He wanted to pay respect, apparently, to McCrea’s Battalion.  He had already posted a photo on his facebook page of some 30 fans posing in front of a McCrea’s Battalion banner wearing masks of his face.  This absolutely outraged the vast majority of decent supporters.

He cancelled his trip.  I understand he was advised to do so by the police.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: 09 January 2019, 12:07:57 pm »
VNA I followed your utube link and ended up finding something interesting. I do not agree with the yobish behaviour but why would She take the same route as before after coming off the bbc stage knowing what happened last time, I think the idiots fell right into an orchestrated trap designed so it could be an excuse to call in extra police and shut down the protesters.Here is the utube link. What do you make of it.   
Yeah an uncover policeman made em all behave like that.
They ain't shutting down the protests.  You can look at it another way, the extra police are there to ensure that legitimate protest can take place. 

These football holigans, as that is what they are, would like nothing more than to see the right to protest outside parliament withdrawn.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: 09 January 2019, 12:28:03 pm »
Fazersharp, this happens all the time.
I've seen with my own eyes antifa insulting and attacking TR supporters, male and female and when there's an expected reaction, MSM cameras suddenly appear out of nowhere to capture the reaction.
Yes, of course it's orchestrated and the police and security forces are well versed in this tactic.

Then you have VNA......the pretend voice of reasonable, rational thought, venomously shouting down any extreme behaviour from the right but mention the same behaviour from his own countrymen and you can tell from his text that he all of a sudden thinks it's ok for certain people with opposing views to be under threat or intimidation.
Typical double standards and so blatantly obvious.
Of course, their self righteous smoke screen blinds them to the fact that this is just as bad as the very thing they are shouting down.
I think it's funny, it amuses the fuck out of me.
Rattling VNA's cage is such a great pastime.
He's so predictable.  :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: 09 January 2019, 12:40:48 pm »
I've seen with my own eyes antifa insulting and attacking TR supporters, male and female and when there's an expected reaction, MSM cameras suddenly appear out of nowhere to capture the reaction.

So were you with them?
Groups who have joined the effort to keep Yaxley-Lennon away include Stand Up to Racism Scotland, Hearts Lads and Lassies against Fascism, Show Racism the Red Card Scotland, The Muslim Council of Scotland, and Edinburgh and Lothian Regional Equality Council.
Luke Henderson, from Unite Against Fascism Edinburgh, said the number of people who would welcome the activist to Scottish football represented a “miniscule number of racists”.
He said: “He’s a dangerous, far-right campaigner with a lengthy criminal record. He seeks to inflame Islamophobia and wider racism. There is no place for him in Scotland, or Scottish football.”
Read more at http://thirdforcenews.org.uk/tfn-news/group-aims-to-keep-tommy-robinson-out-of-scottish-football#CElRIBIwELDwh6Fb.99

I'm more than happy that the filthy racist bastard that is Yaxley-Lennon is not welcome in Scotland. 

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: 09 January 2019, 01:24:29 pm »
First of all VNA, it doesn't matter whether I was with "them" or not. Being there, doesn't make you guilty of anything or labelled as anything.
What you don't know, is what I do for a living and where my work takes me.
Let's just say that I was in the vicinity of Trafalgar Square on one occasion when people marched against the arrest of Tommy Robinson.

I saw with my own eyes the vast majority of those people were normal, peaceful citizens of every race, gender,age and country who were against the arrest and treatment of him.
On the first one, estimates were over 40 000.
 I saw thuggish and embarrassing behaviour from some of his supporters, a large contingent were in fact football supporters.
However, I never saw any of them start trouble.
I saw the police trying to kettle them, I saw, undercover police trying to rile them up. I saw antifa being allowed to enter an exclusion zone and cause havoc.
I saw an elderly TR supporter assaulted by one in an unprovoked attack and channel 4 cameras waiting in the wings to capture the reaction.
I spoke to normal bobbies who in their own words were just their for the money and I saw menacing looking police sargents pacing between them trying to impose their own agenda and interpretation of anything the speakers were saying.
I saw, what I can only describe as a bunch of boozed up football hooligans throw beer cans at police horses and riot police after being pushed and kettled and they are the ones who don't represent and are an embarrassment.

I'm not going to defend them because their wrong.

What have you seen VNA.....fuck all. Only what the MSM wants you to see and what you want to believe.

You see, what your trying to do is paint me the same as them in an attempt to discredit me.
Anyone on here who has met and knows me well enough knows what I do for a living and why I would be in the area.
I certainly don't have to justify myself to you.

« Last Edit: 09 January 2019, 01:31:10 pm by dazza »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: 09 January 2019, 01:41:19 pm »
Let's just say that I was in the vicinity of Trafalgar Square on one occasion when people marched against the arrest of Tommy Robinson.
Fuck SYL and fuck his supporters too.
What have you seen VNA.....fuck all. Only what the MSM wants you to see and what you want to believe.
You don't know what I have or have not seen.  You don't know me.
I saw with my own eyes the vast majority of those people were normal, peaceful citizens of every race, gender,age and country who were against the arrest and treatment of him.
Every race, gender, age and country?  Ya fud :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: 09 January 2019, 02:02:13 pm »
That bloke in the vid looked (to me) definitely a cop or at least someone planted there to help stir things up, search other footage of him at black rod entrance and he is the first to shout "scum" whilst looking around for support and with one hand to the right of his mouth to direct his voice to the crowd,it dose look like he put something in her staff members pocket, even if he did not there was no reaction by that staff member, nobody knows the mystery bloke, he seemed to be on his own but he has been seen before if he does not appear again then it looks like he is defiantly a "plant"

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: 09 January 2019, 02:32:38 pm »
That bloke in the vid looked (to me) definitely a cop or at least someone planted there to help stir things up, search other footage of him at black rod entrance and he is the first to shout "scum" whilst looking around for support and with one hand to the right of his mouth to direct his voice to the crowd,it dose look like he put something in her staff members pocket, even if he did not there was no reaction by that staff member, nobody knows the mystery bloke, he seemed to be on his own but he has been seen before if he does not appear again then it looks like he is defiantly a "plant"
Firstly who cares.  These people are scum.  Pure and simple.
I don't know if you've ever been involved in a protest or direct action (though the reality is that this is neither) but one thing you make sure of is who is around you. 

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: 09 January 2019, 02:46:58 pm »
Yes there's disgraceful behaviour on the Remain side. They haven't come out of all this with a lot of credibility.
What?  :eek They shouldn't have targeted Rees-Mogg's family, but apart from that? What waving EU flags from across the road?
How many Leave supporting MPs have been threatened with murder and rape?
Perhaps you could come up with some examples of equivalent 'disgraceful Remain behaviour'
Remain can get 700,000 protesters on the street without incident. Leave can't even get 20 without it kicking off.
Leave attracts the nasty extreme right wing. Should there be a second referendum,  the public will associate Leave with this scum.
Oh and RIP Jo Cox

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: 09 January 2019, 04:21:55 pm »

I'm referring to Remain trying to overturn/reverse the vote to leave and cheat us out of Brexit.

Disgraceful.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: 09 January 2019, 04:39:18 pm »
I don't know if you've ever been involved in a protest or direct action (though the reality is that this is neither) but one thing you make sure of is who is around you.
Gay pride marches don't count VNA  :lol