Date: 18-04-24  Time: 12:44 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 215670 times)

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #1325 on: 05 January 2019, 11:19:17 pm »

Quote from: tommyardin
the bit about the leavers fucking themselves, in fact I think they might have fucked us all.
And then there were 3. I'm just waiting for Yul Brynner and the others to turn up. Then we might have a magnificent seven  :D

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: 05 January 2019, 11:46:14 pm »
I have been helped on a number of occasions with advice about suspension and speed sensors and the front sprocket and upgrade nut and the like, also, biker clothing and skid lids,
All CE marked I hope.

Whats the Church of England got to do with it  :eek

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: 05 January 2019, 11:49:01 pm »

I have just been reading through the whole post again,

Confirmation, if any was ever needed, that yardin is indeed 100% insane. :lol

I personally think that Mrs May is doing a great job with the whole crock of shit that she inherited, she herself was not a leaver but has had to accept what the general idiots populace of this country asked for
I tend to agree with you – to some extent – the country ask the government to do something very stupid – and May is indeed acting accordingly.   As Mr Corbyn said - stupid woman :eek   

very best with a bunch of fucking wankers in both parties trying their very best to scupper the process and also assassinate her in the process.
But I’ll disagree with that bit.  I mean really :rolleyes   It’s the not the job of opposing parties to do the work of the government.  This should have potentially been nipped in the bud almost two years ago.  Labour should have stood it’s ground and moved to vote down article 50. 

We could potentially have avoided this whole mess.
All you leavers can go fuck yourselves!
I have been trying to get them to see sense.  Get them back on board.  But yeah OK.

My country voted decisively to REMAIN.  I expect The Scottish Parliament and our Scottish MPs at Westminster to do everything within their power to stop this BREXIT madness.

Well it's good to know that there is a smidgen of consensus between us, but I am not going to dwell on it.

I should have edited my post as there was something that I think (On reflection) was not thoroughly thought out, and therefore was erroneous, that was the bit about the leavers fucking themselves, in fact I think they might have fucked us all.

I would urge some of the readers and posters not to take this banter to seriously, because that is what a lot of it is banter as i am always looking for a response, and my goodness the baited hook certainly gets some bites, you see the float bobbing and disappearing all the time.  :pokefun
I honestly think that a few in here would not last 5 minutes working with a gang of brickies or ground workers, no sense of humour and take themselves all to seriously.

Especially ole Coco the Clown, I think you know who you are   :pokefun chill a bit FFS. The forum is meant to be fun and a crack. There are a lot of good and helpful posts that informative, I have been helped on a number of occasions with advice about suspension and speed sensors and the front sprocket and upgrade nut and the like, also, biker clothing and skid lids, but I am not expecting the hairy arsed bikers in here to sort out the detail of Brexit FFS, we cant even agree on what the best tyre is or who manufactures the best braided brake lines. :finger

You don't by any chance wear comedy socks and ties do you tommyardin?
Only when your not wearing them and I can borrow yours.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: 06 January 2019, 12:01:47 am »
Just the job  :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: 06 January 2019, 12:21:44 am »
I want a pair LOL!
Love em

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: 06 January 2019, 10:49:28 am »
I honestly think that a few in here would not last 5 minutes working with a gang of brickies or ground workers, no sense of humour and take themselves all to seriously.
Every time I go past a building site they're all stood in a row, hoods pulled down, chain smoking and staring silently and blankly into their smart phones.

Don't look much like a bundle of laughs to me :lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: 06 January 2019, 11:14:06 am »

Quote from: tommyardin
the bit about the leavers fucking themselves, in fact I think they might have fucked us all.
And then there were 3. I'm just waiting for Yul Brynner and the others to turn up. Then we might have a magnificent seven  :D
And there we have it.... Proof that you have indeed got delusions of grandeur.
You really do believe that you are part of a fictitious band of fucking cowboys. :rollin :rollin   Fucking gold. :rollin :rollin

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: 06 January 2019, 11:59:19 am »
The EU's run by a band of cowboys :lol

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: 06 January 2019, 12:02:39 pm »
Dazza, no it's not Merkel who is with Hitler, it's your mate Steven Yaxley Lennon. Much more in common  :pokefun
If you say so mate...Lets recap on 2018 and see how much of a Nazi he really is. :)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1466885493447500&id=381971441938916

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: 06 January 2019, 01:16:19 pm »

Quote from: mtread on 05 January 2019, 11:03:47 PM<blockquote>Dazza, no it's not Merkel who is with Hitler, it's your mate Steven Yaxley Lennon. Much more in common  :pokefun
</blockquote>If you say so mate...Lets recap on 2018 and see how much of a Nazi he really is. :)

Who the fuck wants to sit down and watch a PR video made for and about an extreme racist, fascist, Islamophobic thug, who even tried throw the Huddersfield grooming trials in order to get paedophiles off the hook, as it would rather suit his own sick twisted political ambition.

With a little luck he will be spending some significant time in jail during 2019 now his case has been referred to the Attorney General.

Of course, Steven Yaxley Lennon is a reasonably intelligent man, albeit a man with strong narcissistic and more worryingly psychopathic tendencies, he gets off on his own sense of self importance along with the chaos and anarchy he creates around him.   He has morphed from violent football hooligan to a fascist political hooligan, taking along with him a swathe of such hooligans and picking up many impressionable individuals, often of low intelligence, along the way.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1335 on: 06 January 2019, 01:54:21 pm »
And there we have it.... Proof that you have indeed got delusions of grandeur.You really do believe that you are part of a fictitious band of fucking cowboys.     Fucking gold. 

You still haven't quite worked out yet what is a joke and what isn't? :rolleyes
Despite the fact that you're the nasty Mexican (non - EU) bandit.  :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: 06 January 2019, 01:57:26 pm »
Of course, Steven Yaxley Lennon is a reasonably intelligent man, albeit a man with strong narcissistic and more worryingly psychopathic tendencies, he gets off on his own sense of self importance along with the chaos and anarchy he creates around him. 
Who? Hitler?

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: 06 January 2019, 03:02:45 pm »
Every time I go past a building site they're all stood in a row, hoods pulled down, chain smoking and staring silently and blankly into their smart phones.

Yeah but that's from round where you live, everyone is like that around there.

Where I live, and, where I worked brickies are paid for what they do, its the nature of self employment and price work, if you don't do the biz there is no dosh at the end of the week, we are not all safe workers that get paid even if we hang about all day with our finger up our nose.
Of course I am not insinuating that you do, but is that boggy on the tip of your finger?  :lol

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: 06 January 2019, 03:10:32 pm »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: 06 January 2019, 04:15:57 pm »

Yeah but that's from round where you live, everyone is like that around there.

Where I live, and, where I worked brickies are paid for what they do, its the nature of self employment and price work, if you don't do the biz there is no dosh at the end of the week, we are not all safe workers that get paid even if we hang about all day with our finger up our nose.
Of course I am not insinuating that you do, but is that boggy on the tip of your finger?  :lol
It's because everyone who smokes has to leave the site in order to do so. Usually by just a couple of feet or so. It's pretty much the rule wherever you work now in all industries.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: 06 January 2019, 05:31:22 pm »
And there we have it.... Proof that you have indeed got delusions of grandeur.You really do believe that you are part of a fictitious band of fucking cowboys.     Fucking gold. 

You still haven't quite worked out yet what is a joke and what isn't? :rolleyes
Despite the fact that you're the nasty Mexican (non - EU) bandit.  :lol

Now that's just taking it too far.....If I have to accompany you in your deluded little fantasy world...... I want to be Clint Eastwood. :lol

There's only one way to settle this....

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: 06 January 2019, 07:00:47 pm »
Gotta say I really do think we are fucked one way or another.
https://twitter.com/Femi_Sorry/status/1081856121311293440

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: 06 January 2019, 07:33:51 pm »
Quote from: mtread on 05 January 2019, 11:03:47 PM<blockquote>Dazza, no it's not Merkel who is with Hitler, it's your mate Steven Yaxley Lennon. Much more in common  :pokefun
</blockquote>If you say so mate...Lets recap on 2018 and see how much of a Nazi he really is. :)

Who the fuck wants to sit down and watch a PR video made for and about an extreme racist, fascist, Islamophobic thug

Well, unfortunately for you. Once you make such a sweeping, slanderous statement on a public forum, it's only right and proper that the other side of the story has the chance of being heard so that normal, civilised people can listen and make their own minds up as to who they choose to believe.......You......A biker who didn't even know they still made 2strokes and who spits his venom at the very mention of his name (unless it's you that mentioned it) :rolleyes .[size=78%]...Or..... The man himself and information that is out there that hasn't come from an anti  source.[/size]
(I know it's all about the source with you isn't it)

So, just think of me as the referee....I'm here to make sure both sides of the story gets a fair hearing. :lol 

You hear that mtread ?  I'm the referee.....that means, I'm the good so I get to be Clint Eastwood.  :D

« Last Edit: 06 January 2019, 07:47:51 pm by dazza »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: 06 January 2019, 07:53:43 pm »
Well, unfortunately for you. Once you make such a sweeping, slanderous statement on a public forum,
Nothing I said was slanderous.  It is fact.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: 06 January 2019, 08:26:55 pm »
They can't sell road going two-strokes in the EU though due to Euro emissions laws can they. The KTM 300 wouldn't be subject to those controls as an off-road machine.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: 06 January 2019, 08:53:52 pm »
You hear that mtread ?  I'm the referee.....that means, I'm the good so I get to be Clint Eastwood. 

Dazza, you're no referee. You might be Clint Eastwood though, he's a friend of Trump.
BTW, are these the jackets you were on about? How many do you want?  :)

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: 06 January 2019, 09:11:25 pm »
They can't sell road going two-strokes in the EU though due to Euro emissions laws can they. The KTM 300 wouldn't be subject to those controls as an off-road machine.
I'm pretty sure, with their new TPI technology 2 stroke engine they've achieved euro 4

Unfortunately, yes you've guessed it, euro 5 is taking effect in 2020 but KTM are definitely developing in view of this.
Good news is, the 2 Stoke isn't dead and here's hoping it makes its way back into some mainstream mental machines. :)

https://www.popularmechanics.com/cars/motorcycles/a27046/ktm-two-stroke-transfer-port-injection-tpi/

« Last Edit: 06 January 2019, 09:13:04 pm by dazza »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: 06 January 2019, 10:01:02 pm »

Interesting link dazza. I wasn't aware that KTM were developing that technology.

We use Stihl equipment at work that you fill up with 2-stroke mix but apparently they have tiny little valves like a four-stroke. They sound like a hybrid of the 2. I'm guessing that's a similar thing.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: 07 January 2019, 12:52:22 pm »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: 07 January 2019, 01:02:07 pm »
Apparently the vote is in 8 days time. If I was Mrs May I'd postpone it until March 28th ;)