Date: 29-03-24  Time: 14:07 pm

Author Topic: BREXIT  (Read 210787 times)

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: Just for VNA a brexit thread
« Reply #825 on: 11 December 2018, 01:50:08 pm »
That's finished them as far as I'm concerned. Beyond stupidity. It's almost unbelievable. Of all the people to appoint. You really couldn't make it up. Is this new leader some sort of plant, like a double-agent, working to destroy the party from inside out?. Madness.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: 11 December 2018, 02:58:35 pm »
What I am finding funny is the self - important news presenters getting ratty about being drowned out by the demonstrators now that they have set up their outdoor studio on collage green, they are attracting every kind of protest you can think of and not just brexit ones.   
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: 11 December 2018, 03:47:04 pm »
I think since Farage stood down it's been a disaster. A succession of unprofessional leaders. Not a patch on him. I disagree with him, but I admire him.
As to the demonstrators in Parliament Square, hilarious to see the longer and longer poles they are using to get their placards in shot  :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: 11 December 2018, 04:07:54 pm »
I think since Farage stood down it's been a disaster. A succession of unprofessional leaders. Not a patch on him. I disagree with him, but I admire him.
As to the demonstrators in Parliament Square, hilarious to see the longer and longer poles they are using to get their placards in shot  :lol
I think they have clearly studied the live transmissions and get the length and position just right. I want to see Kay Burliegh loose it and go down there and smack someone (she loves herself)
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: 11 December 2018, 04:24:36 pm »
Like yourselves I used to think Tommy Robinson was linked to racism but then I educated myself and stopped believing the propaganda and realised in fact it's nothing to do with racism. It's about an extreme ideology that belongs in the Stone Age that is the purge of modern society and a danger to our children's innocence and safety.
But again, it's the old racist label that prevents anyone wanting to be seen to be associated or supportive of a morally right cause.
The reason they want him silenced goes much deeper than you can ever imagine.
If you've ever heard of John Wedger, the police whistleblower, you may understand.
If you want to understand what really is going on please take some time to watch these two links.
The first is a speech at Oxford university where Tommy explains how the EDL was formed and why.
A movement he has distanced himself from after it was hijacked by right wing extremists which of course some were probably racists.
I'm not saying I agree with everything but the fact remains that there is an Islamic culture problem in this country that needs to be open for discussion so that it can be addressed.
Putting reporting bans on anything the establishment doesn't want the public to know just goes to show how information managed we all are in this country.
The second is the international tribunal where John Wedger lays bare the complete corruption that is our establishment and police service.
Watch and make your own minds up before you start screaming racist at everything and everyone you don't agree with or understand.

Sorry...

« Last Edit: 11 December 2018, 04:27:44 pm by dazza »

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: 11 December 2018, 05:22:18 pm »

Theres something to admire a bout a man whouses his own money for a cause he passionately belives in.

I think his loss from the stage has highlighted the complete absence from our political scene of Statesmen. There are none now. The Labour Party is not what is once was, taken over by the middle classes and just waiting the opportunity to rid itself of its current leader, whence all the old Blairites will crawl out from under the stones. You mark my words. Perhaps the loss of statesmen can be attributed to our membership of the Eu, since we have become just one of a club twenty eight on the world stage, unable to shape our own destiny, control our own economy, control our own borders. If it is to be a hard Brexit, then bring it on, the British people have faced hard times before. If it is to be a hard Brexit, then let us do our utmost to ensure that its as hard as it can be for those who have sought to put us at a disadvantage for expressing a desire to leave their organisation. The next time the Europeans need our help to save them from themselves, we should consider turning away and maintaining our links and relations with those free nations who share our views, our standards, our history. The world is bigger than the EU, evolving, nations emerging. The Chinese recognise it, filling spaces we vacated. We face challenges in the not too distant future as the climate may be changing with adverse impacts affecting our daily lives. Water companies will need to invest significant sums to ensure continuity of supplies nationwide, we may require nationalisation as the privatised companies are unlikely to be willing to divert profits to do so. Similar action may well be required in the power generation field. The EU does not approve of state owned enterprises, seeing them as distorting internal markets. Its unlikely the Prime Minister will be able to offer Parliament enough to secure the current Brexit Agreement in January, a second referendum is likely to create unrest on the streets unseen since the thirties. A hard Brexit now appears the likely outcome

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: 11 December 2018, 05:28:57 pm »

Theres something to admire a bout a man whouses his own money for a cause he passionately belives in.

I think his loss from the stage has highlighted the complete absence from our political scene of Statesmen. There are none now. The Labour Party is not what is once was, taken over by the middle classes and just waiting the opportunity to rid itself of its current leader, whence all the old Blairites will crawl out from under the stones. You mark my words. Perhaps the loss of statesmen can be attributed to our membership of the Eu, since we have become just one of a club twenty eight on the world stage, unable to shape our own destiny, control our own economy, control our own borders. If it is to be a hard Brexit, then bring it on, the British people have faced hard times before. If it is to be a hard Brexit, then let us do our utmost to ensure that its as hard as it can be for those who have sought to put us at a disadvantage for expressing a desire to leave their organisation. The next time the Europeans need our help to save them from themselves, we should consider turning away and maintaining our links and relations with those free nations who share our views, our standards, our history. The world is bigger than the EU, evolving, nations emerging. The Chinese recognise it, filling spaces we vacated. We face challenges in the not too distant future as the climate may be changing with adverse impacts affecting our daily lives. Water companies will need to invest significant sums to ensure continuity of supplies nationwide, we may require nationalisation as the privatised companies are unlikely to be willing to divert profits to do so. Similar action may well be required in the power generation field. The EU does not approve of state owned enterprises, seeing them as distorting internal markets. Its unlikely the Prime Minister will be able to offer Parliament enough to secure the current Brexit Agreement in January, a second referendum is likely to create unrest on the streets unseen since the thirties. A hard Brexit now appears the likely outcome
Good post.
No concessions Mrs May can secure from the EU (and she'll be lucky to get anything at all) will ever be enough for the fanatical Remainers. Only a complete reversal of Brexit will satisfy them.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: 11 December 2018, 06:02:04 pm »
What I am finding funny is the self - important news presenters getting ratty about being drowned out by the demonstrators now that they have set up their outdoor studio on collage green, they are attracting every kind of protest you can think of and not just brexit ones.
The only ones I ever hear over Huw Edwards are Remainiacs demanding Brexit be overturned. I suspect that's exactly why the BBC are interviewing out there.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: 11 December 2018, 06:35:43 pm »
Oh and talking of fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists;
So it’s now fruitcakes loonies and racists.  I think we can drop the closet bit. :lol

Well first of all you are again quoting me out of context.  The context is;
Well has anybody seen Nigel recently?  I couldn’t believe it yesterday when I saw the short report on the BBC concerning his resignation from UKIP.  Apparently over some little prick called Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon being taken on by UKIP as an ‘advisor’.
Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon isn’t just a mere repugnant racist, but he is in fact a fascist.  The fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists is a well known quote from David Cameron.  So yes UKIP is out of the closet, and I’m afraid I fail to see what is racist about calling racists racist.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: 11 December 2018, 07:06:40 pm »

A nation belittled and treated with contempt by the rest of Europe
Oh dear oh dear, the poor old UK being bullied by the other 27.   Yup they have all united together to bully us.  It’s all their fault.

Nothing to do with us, as one of the main architects of the EU, suddenly spitting the dummy out and wanting to walk away.  And of course, we are demanding no penalty and the fully benefits of the EU whilst tearing up our contribution.  The UK in short wants to have it’s cake and eat it.

The whole thing is embarrassing.  The UK is making a fool of itself on the European and international stage.  We are fast becoming a joke, and a joke with no government.

As for the options.  Well one of the options being touted is the Norway deal, which we are told is still on the table - European Free Trade Association (Efta).  But it’s looking increasingly unlikely – Norway is looking to find a way of blocking us.

According to Heidi Nordby Lunde, a leading Norwegian politican, allowing Britain into a Norway style deal with the EU is like having an
“abusive partner spiking the drinks and inviting them to a Christmas party”. 
She goes on to say that it isn’t in Norway’s interest to have Britain as partners in their deal;
“I think you would mess it all up for us, the way you have messed it all up for yourselves”
So it’s not just the EU that is loosing it patience with us.  A great many countries round the globe think we have lost the plot – and the truth is we have.  We are seen as the petty little villain no-one wants to be in the same room with. 

Meanwhile Tory MP Priti Patel suggested that reports that there could be food shortages in Ireland come a NO DEAL BREXIT should have been used a leverage against Dublin during negotiations over the backstop.  How low can we sink?

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: 11 December 2018, 07:10:10 pm »
Ach time fae some funnies;

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: 11 December 2018, 07:10:56 pm »

ogri48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XJR1300 , evo fatty
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: 11 December 2018, 11:02:10 pm »
A nation belittled and treated with contempt by the rest of Europe

Oh dear oh dear, the poor old UK being bullied by the other 27.   Yup they have all united together to bully us.  It’s all their fault.

I didn't once use the word bully.
you did. Twice.
freudian slip mate?

« Last Edit: 11 December 2018, 11:02:50 pm by ogri48 »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: 12 December 2018, 12:17:41 am »
Farage is at least an honourable man. When he got what he campaigned for he stood down.
Stephen Waxy-Lemon is a racist criminal c*nt who should be locked up and the key thrown away.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: 12 December 2018, 09:15:32 am »

Confidence vote in May's leadership tonight.

NO second referendum.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #840 on: 12 December 2018, 10:22:13 am »
.... and no exit at the end of March either, if they have to elect a new leader.
Here's the latest odds :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: 12 December 2018, 10:51:34 am »

Tory Brexiters demand new leadership vote insisting ‘the will of the MPs’ has changed since 2016.

A spokesperson for the 1922 committee said, “The last vote was over two years ago, and a lot has changed in that time. We voted at the time for what we thought was going to happen, but it hasn’t turned out that way – so we get to change our minds and vote again. That’s how democracy works you see. Theresa promised us things that in hindsight were never deliverable, and that is an affront to the democratic principles we all work under in parliament. She must be held accountable, and those of us that fell for her mistruths should be given the opportunity to change our minds. Theresa must go. If our MPs are unable to change their minds, then this nation ceases to be a democracy.”

:rollin

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: 12 December 2018, 11:29:08 am »

I disagree with them holding this no-confidence vote. She should be allowed to continue her talks re the deal without all this distraction. If the deal fails, then No Deal it is :) . If that's made perfectly clear to the EU it should focus their minds a little. They have a habit of making last minute deals and resolutions.

NO second referendum.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: 12 December 2018, 11:49:15 am »
The EU hold all the cards. They are laughing at us.
Theresa was meant to be meeting Leo Varadkar today to discuss the backstop and border. Meeting now cancelled.
Yet another example of Tories putting their party above the interests of the country.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: 12 December 2018, 12:09:25 pm »

Of course The Labour Party never put party before country do they? :lol .

I hope she wins by a clear margin tonight, then she can carry on where she left off tomorrow.

What time is the vote?.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: 12 December 2018, 12:14:12 pm »

Stephen Waxy-Lemon is a racist criminal c*nt who should be locked up and the key thrown away.
That's a genius idea.
So without any grounds, you would illegally imprison  him indefinitely.
So, tell me what despicable crime has he committed to get such a sentence ?
I'm sure you have proof of his racism or are you just repeating the rhetoric of the great unwashed and MSM.
Maybe speaking the truth is a crime in your books.
This is actually an interesting social experiment.
Perhaps the Fascist is closer to home than you thought. :rollin

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: 12 December 2018, 01:17:38 pm »
How about convicted of mortgage fraud. How about convicted of travelling on a false passport. How about the pending prosecution for contempt of court.
He's scum.
I suggest again, you look up the definition of 'fascist'.

Oh and your very small writing just about sums up what you've said  :lol

« Last Edit: 12 December 2018, 01:18:58 pm by mtread »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: 12 December 2018, 01:22:56 pm »
I hope she wins by a clear margin tonight, then she can carry on where she left off tomorrow.What time is the vote?.

So do I. 6-8, result by 9

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: 12 December 2018, 02:20:40 pm »
How about convicted of mortgage fraud. How about convicted of travelling on a false passport. How about the pending prosecution for contempt of court.
He's scum.
I suggest again, you look up the definition of 'fascist'.

Oh and your very small writing just about sums up what you've said  :lol

Not everything is black and white and not everything you hear is necessarily true.
Let's get the facts right before you just repeat stuff.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: 12 December 2018, 02:39:56 pm »
Yeah yeah whatever.........  :rolleyes

Just for your information, I ate out at a halal restaurant last night, and I'm still alive.