coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
joke
« on: 09 October 2018, 01:13:35 am »
 84 year old bloke gets a phone call from the inland revenue"we've noticed you've been spending a lot of money lately and we'd like you to come in 9'oclock Monday to explain where it's come from" better get myself a solicitor to come with me he thinks,so Monday morning he arrives and a right smart arsed tax inspector's there,"now then where's all this money come from?" well,I like to have a bit of a gamble now and then and do alright,he says,"are you telling me you've been spending all this money gambling?I don't think so" well he says I bet you a grand I can bite my eyeball!"don't be stupid! ok then I'll have a bit of that,you're on" so the bloke takes his false eye out and bites it,"bloody hell I didn't expect that!"I tell you what I'll give you a chance to get your money back,I bet you 2grand I can bite the other one,the taxman thinks well I didn't see no guide dog and he hasn't got a stick,so he must be able to see! "ok, I'll bet you the 2grand" the bloke takes out his false teeth and bites his other eye "I don't believe it" says the taxman,tell you what I'll give you chance to get your money back and more,you see that litter bin over there? well I bet you 5grand I can piss into it from here and not get a drop anywhere but in the bin,"no chance,that's impossible I'll definitely take your bet" the bloke gets his pecker out and pisses all over the office,over the floor,the desk,everywhere."ha,ha,ha,told you you waster" yes,you were right to take the bet,but on the way over here I bet my solicitor 10 grand that I'd come in here and piss all over the office.
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

stevierst

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - XSR900
    • View Profile
Re: joke
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2018, 09:48:39 am »
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Brilliant,  :rollin
Stop polishing it and ride the bloody thing!!

pierre

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Honda CBF 600
    • View Profile
Re: joke
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2018, 06:08:40 am »
 :lol :lol :lol :b