Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Ivan's Full Monty

(1/5) > >>

Triggergee:
What are the best options these days for sourcing the kits and tools or even better anyone who does the work? Am I right in thinking that Mike, Falcon 269 no longer takes on the work? I'm sure I could do the mod myself and will if it's the only option but I'd really rather have someone more experienced do it incase I destroy something  :lol

robbo:
That's correct, Mike has "retired" from working his Ivanising magic. Maybe an excuse for a nice whizz down to Spain to pay him a visit  :) .

Triggergee:
So sad I missed his magic! I'm off to the Pyrenees next summer for some hopefully dry biking in the mountains, am I likely to be anywhere near him?

robbo:
Yep, over the Pyrenees and keep going south :lol . On a serious note, drop Mike a pm you never know he might be able to help you out. You'd have some great roads to give it some stick on the way home. Good luck, you won't be disappointed :thumbup .

5LV:
If you think you have the competence to do the work, then go for it. Hardest part of the job is getting the carbs back on!
Instructions are on pats pages and I'm sure Mike could be persuaded to offer some salient advice as well.
Apart from the drilling of the airholes, it is all straight forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version