Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Fazer 1000/FZ1 corner

Buying a 2002 FZR 1000

(1/1)

sheldon22:
My son is thinking of getting a 2002 FZR 1000 and he and I are going to see a model on Thursday. Obviously I've bought various secondhand bikes in the past so have a general idea of what to checkout but is there any thing that I should look at that applies to this particular year and model. Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. Because if it turns out a duffer guess who'll get the blame

Trebus:
Didn’t think they made FZRs past the mid nineties?

PieEater:
If you actually mean FZS1000 then there is a FAQ at the top of the main Fazer 1000 page that is what you are after.

sheldon22:
How embarrassing of course it's a FZS :groan I even wrote it down before I typed the request. I'd like to blame the auto thingy but I'll go for the age excuse

sheldon22:

--- Quote from: PieEater on 11 September 2018, 01:54:09 pm ---If you actually mean FZS1000 then there is a FAQ at the top of the main Fazer 1000 page that is what you are after.

--- End quote ---
Thanks 👍This first time I clicked on that I just got a picture and half a paragraph of writing. Just clicked on it again and when the picture appeared clicked again and it all appeared. That's exactly what I needed
Thanks again

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version