Date: 29-03-24  Time: 16:02 pm

Author Topic: 1 week to sell the FAZER or it goes under the hammer (LITERALLY) !!  (Read 5298 times)

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
Re: 1 week to sell the FAZER or it goes under the hammer (LITERALLY) !!
« Reply #25 on: 28 August 2018, 09:19:51 pm »
While this is destroying my character, confidence, plus mental state too, I was thinking about it... I could walk (as alot have said), which would restore my life, however in the process I would permanently shatter my young children's lives, with their Daddy walking out of the door permanently. Which would be selfish of me.
If you can't look after yourself, you ain't gonna be able to look after anybody else. 

And you ain't gonna sort it out on a bike forum.  You need to go and get help. 

And remember you ain't the problem here.  Get help and starting moving towards getting in control of your life, for the sake of yourself, and your kids.
« Last Edit: 28 August 2018, 09:22:30 pm by VNA »

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 28 August 2018, 09:47:27 pm »
What VNA said or this situation will have a tragic out come where the violence will only escalate until every body involved will be the loser.

Northern Biker

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 29 August 2018, 12:09:03 am »
Abuse is abuse no matter where it comes from. It's not ok and you don't have to put up with it.
Although it is admirable that you want to stay for your children, what you are actually doing is giving them a standard by which to measure their future relationships. It might be worth finding a proper organisation, website or group for in depth support. They will help you to make the best and safest decisions for you, your partner and your children.

Best of luck.

focced_off

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 30 August 2018, 10:39:35 am »
While this is destroying my character, confidence, plus mental state too, I was thinking about it... I could walk (as alot have said), which would restore my life, however in the process I would permanently shatter my young children's lives, with their Daddy walking out of the door permanently. Which would be selfish of me.
If you can't look after yourself, you ain't gonna be able to look after anybody else. 

And you ain't gonna sort it out on a bike forum.  You need to go and get help. 

And remember you ain't the problem here.  Get help and starting moving towards getting in control of your life, for the sake of yourself, and your kids.

Totally true that (what VNA says above in Bold).

Perhaps I just wanted to reach out. To hear all your words, to hear the reality of what I'm going through, from an outsiders perspective.

I have been humbled plus touched by all your responses, considering the expected persona of a "macho" biking forum. ;)
I will pursue professional help. Perhaps on my own to start, as I wouldn't want my wife to see this decision as another "weakness" to use against me.

Thank you all.  :thumbup

psyfi_1

• Weekend Warrior
  • bikes bikes bikes
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - main
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 30 August 2018, 01:32:09 pm »
Mate get a new partner...... if she believes she can destroy your things or control what you do she doesnt really care for you its just about what she gets out of the relationship... dont have a one side partnership

psyfi_1

• Weekend Warrior
  • bikes bikes bikes
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - main
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 30 August 2018, 01:41:45 pm »
Also do yourself a favour and get hidden cameras for when she does attack you destory your bike and do it quickly the more you can protect yourself in court the better becuase the courts allways.... think the crying weeping women is ther innocent party because thats part of the manipulation technics that women use............................................................. a friend of mine years ago had the same thing she would hurt herself and call the police throw herself down the stairs (etc)...... i onec got nicked for smoking weed and saw the police dragging my friend up the stairs by his ankles with his head bouncing of the stairs and i flipped and was like the fuck are you doing... they said dont worry he beats his wife....... which i said i know the guy its the other way arround and if he needs a witness i will and they immediatley dropped him he was bloodied and bruised and i ended up in court defending my friend

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 31 August 2018, 10:38:36 am »
Totally true that (what VNA says above in Bold).

Perhaps I just wanted to reach out. To hear all your words, to hear the reality of what I'm going through, from an outsiders perspective.
You are welcome.

I'm not sure where you should start.  GP's are quite good up here (bonnie Scotland), would help and point you in the direction of further help. 

As other's have said, keep notes or a diary, record evidence and keep it all safe.

Your situation sounds pretty serious, and all I can say is taking those first steps to get control of your life back is surely the most important thing you can do.  And in turn, in due course, you'll be able to help your kids.

Feel free to post back and let us all know how you are getting on.  Hope the bike is now safely stashed away! ;)

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 August 2018, 12:57:39 pm »
Also do yourself a favour and get hidden cameras for when she does attack you destory your bike and do it quickly the more you can protect yourself in court the better becuase the courts allways.... think the crying weeping women is ther innocent party because thats part of the manipulation technics that women use......
+1

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 07 September 2018, 08:22:35 pm »
How goes it, any progress getting things sorted..?

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 08 September 2018, 04:53:19 am »

I can see the hidden camera's suggestions backfiring.

I bet they'd say that it's inadmissible evidence because she wasn't aware and didn't give her consent to them being there in what's a private dwelling.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 08 September 2018, 06:28:11 am »
Personally i'd try and smooth things over with one of those treat holidays where you can swim with the sharks.
I think it's sharks.......or maybe dolphins.......same difference, they both have fins.  :thumbup
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 08 September 2018, 09:24:24 am »
another quality thread from our members and that's why I've stuck around for nearly 20 years. Come on here and ask anything (you'll sometimes have the piss taken but you also get great advice)

well done to everyone who's offered advice in this thread

my two penny worth.......I've never experienced the OP's situation but I've had cause to seek professional help and believe me, talking does help. The male psyche is such that we keep it all bottled in and tell no one, we either explode or get depressed and top ourselves.  You have taken the first step mate by opening up on here, next step is your GP but if you see him/her and say you're anxious/depressed then some give you a number to ring and you then get a telephone assessment before they make the appointment to see you. This is a tick box exercise......literally. The answers you give will ultimately give you a score and they base the appointment on that score. Bear in mind that the appointment may take 3 months to materialise so get the GP's sooner rather than later to get things moving.

There's been good advice given on here upto now, heed it. As has been said......you cannot look after anyone else if you cannot look after yourself. The bike is the least of your problems. You and the kids are THE PRIORITY

best of luck mate
fire never sleeps

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #37 on: 08 September 2018, 12:16:15 pm »

I can see the hidden camera's suggestions backfiring.

I bet they'd say that it's inadmissible evidence because she wasn't aware and didn't give her consent to them being there in what's a private dwelling.

If it's the OP's house, he has every right to put in cameras to protect his property without notifying anyone. Provided he's not taking images of someone in the bathroom or toilet, AFAIK it's legal:

https://www.spyequipmentuk.co.uk/spy-laws/

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 08 September 2018, 04:50:19 pm »
Interesting link Grahamm.

It's purely speculation, but I just wondered if there would be an issue with using the footage as evidence if it was gathered without the other persons consent when they are a joint owner/tenant.

nickodemon

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Aprilia tuono V4
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 16 September 2018, 10:15:34 pm »
Really feel for you. Best option is a dictaphone to record her. Easily kept in pocket. Record everything so that if you decide to take action you have proof. :(
If it's broken, it's not fixed.

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 17 September 2018, 08:31:07 pm »
So how's the bike?
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #41 on: 18 September 2018, 08:45:53 am »

It's purely speculation, but I just wondered if there would be an issue with using the footage as evidence if it was gathered without the other persons consent when they are a joint owner/tenant.

How many care home providers or carers would be walking the streets now if it weren't for hidden cameras installed by worried relatives?
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

Millietant

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Apr RSV, FJ1200, FZS1000 & 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 18 September 2018, 10:45:29 pm »
Interesting link Grahamm.

No problem at all. The Police recommend the use of surveillance cameras for gathering evidence when people are at risk from domestic abuse.