Date: 28-03-24  Time: 21:15 pm

Author Topic: moped scum  (Read 2077 times)

caretaker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - TL125 frame!
    • View Profile
moped scum
« on: 09 June 2018, 06:44:44 pm »
i've just read on sky news about a group of london bikers getting together to look out for scooter crims. good idea if you ask me, and it might give average bikers a bit of good press. i have absolutely no objection to cops being given extra powers either. if youre a criminal or ride like a twat you deserve what you get.  end of rant.

Dynspud

• Club Racer
  • Rattle your goddamn head!!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - HD Dyna Wide Glide Evo
    • View Profile
Re: moped scum
« Reply #1 on: 09 June 2018, 07:46:02 pm »
Ditto.
Take a deep breath, coz it all starts now, when you pull the foccin' pin

Hugh Mungus

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 June 2018, 11:19:51 pm »
If a load of crims get lynched I suppose I'll have to say "Oh dear" or something. They're not going to get any sympathy from me.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 June 2018, 07:07:27 am »

It was only a matter of time before some bikers decided enough is enough these little thugs make us all look bad. There's not enough police officer actually on the streets to enforce the law. The criminal justice system is soft on them if they manage to catch a couple The whole system is run by lilly livered, know all's that can talk and write a good job, but put these people actually facing this scum they are worse than useless in most cases and as usual it comes down to the ordinary police officer and prison officer to try to clear up the mess these know it all's leave in their wake.   
Sorry for the rant guys but I retired from the criminal justice system after 30 odds on the front line totally disillusioned with the system. I feel sorry for the few front line staff left that have to try and make it work.

Gnasher

• Foc-u Brake Doctor
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - ZX10R, XJR1300, X10, GSF1000GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 June 2018, 08:56:48 am »

It was only a matter of time before some bikers decided enough is enough these little thugs make us all look bad. There's not enough police officer actually on the streets to enforce the law. The criminal justice system is soft on them if they manage to catch a couple The whole system is run by lilly livered, know all's that can talk and write a good job, but put these people actually facing this scum they are worse than useless in most cases and as usual it comes down to the ordinary police officer and prison officer to try to clear up the mess these know it all's leave in their wake.   
Sorry for the rant guys but I retired from the criminal justice system after 30 odds on the front line totally disillusioned with the system. I feel sorry for the few front line staff left that have to try and make it work.

:agree

Hopefully the tied is about to start turning and all these money grabbing, profit above all else arseholes are on their way out >: :2guns

I think the Grenfell Tower disaster, knife crime and recent other events like train travel, housing issues/homelessness and old ladies being attacked in their beds sums it all up!
« Last Edit: 10 June 2018, 11:13:35 am by Gnasher »
Later

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 10 June 2018, 09:35:01 am »
I was riding home from work one day and saw a lad looking suspicious sitting on a scooter, but hiding behind a car.
He had a rolled up balaclava on his head but no crash helmet in sight at all.
I thought i'd do the decent thing and get the police to check him out, rather than feel guilty reading about some poor sod who just got robbed around the same time and the woman on the phone said that no matter how many times people report them by the time the police get there, which could me minutes, they're normally away and gone.
As mentioned it's a resources thing, there's so much shit going on over here now, plus you have the PC brigade and shameless defence liars putting the boot in that it's all becoming a bit overwhelming.
We do need someone with a no nonsense approach to give the police more freedom to do their job properly, and also start handing out proper sentences to people carrying or using knives, guns or being an unsociable twat.
What bugs me is that people always blame the judges for leniency, but it's the money grabbing defence liars that are the main reason.
I don't know how they sleep soundly at night, probably on a wad of cash though i'd imagine.

There was one prick on tv the other day, who i think was a lawyer, and he suggested that the Grenfell Tower fire was a deliberate act of ethnic cleansing!!!
I nearly choked on my dinner trying to swear at him, that really pissed me off.  :eek
« Last Edit: 10 June 2018, 06:18:07 pm by darrsi »
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 10 June 2018, 10:20:00 am »
Method is that the rider drives and the pillion steals. How many legitimate riders are two up on a moped? Never. Should ring alarm bells every time, and they should be stopped and searched by police (if there are any) before the crime is committed. Having said that, the MET do seem to be getting better at dawn raids on offenders. These are not intelligent criminals. Catch one and they'll squeal.

chris.biker

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Hornet 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 10 June 2018, 12:58:30 pm »
Are they really only using mopeds? Or are they using automatic geared scooters of all sizes?

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #8 on: 10 June 2018, 01:56:10 pm »
Are they really only using mopeds? Or are they using automatic geared scooters of all sizes?

Given the average moped doesn't have an imobiliser then I assume it is 50/125cc scoots they tend to use. Bigger things like Bergmans etc will have immobilisers and the scrotes wont have the keys.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 11 June 2018, 08:32:41 am »
Check out the videos of "Police vs moped" on Youtube. They dont all get away. :thumbup
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

nordboy

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 June 2018, 09:53:26 am »

Given the average moped doesn't have an imobiliser then I assume it is 50/125cc scoots they tend to use. Bigger things like Bergmans etc will have immobilisers and the scrotes wont have the keys.

Sometimes they do, they go around in packs and steal scooters and bikes from people riding them. So the bikes etc are running when they get them. Or others are committing burglaries and stealing the bike keys, then the bikes. The burglary groups then sell them on, for drugs, minimal amounts of cash etc
« Last Edit: 11 June 2018, 09:55:03 am by nordboy »