Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Events, Meets, Ride outs etc

margate meltdown , bank holiday monday , 28/05/18

(1/6) > >>

red98:
Who fancys a jolly boys outing to the seaside ?...margate meltdown coming up at the end of the month , a well attended event in aid of THE ROYAL BRITISH LEGION  , there is an official ride out from THE ACE CAFE but its a boring route for obvious reasons , A406 M25 A13 A2 M2 A299 , dont want to do that , was thinking of heading to box hill, surrey if anyone wants to meet up and then parhaps pick up others on route.......be an early start and a long day but if this weather holds out its going to be a cracker

robbo:
Hi Red,
I'd be up for that. Would have thought the Oakdene might be a better rendezvous as you'd be in Kent to start. Could go Wateringbury,Headcorn, Charing,Canterbury,Margate. Just a thought, plenty of time to plan. Just got in from May Day Run, absolutely melting.

red98:
Evening ROBBO...yep , was thinking that aswell . Trying to get a few new faces along and thought suggesting box hill would cover a larger area and attract more people .kents not an interedting route when you live 30 due west from london  :\   too long winded to go north so has to be south , as you say early days , will dig the map out and have a look at your suggestion   :thumbup

anyone else interested , be great to see some new faces .....

robbo:
Hi Red,
That's fair enough. I'm sure you'll come up with some geographical magic :lol .  :thumbup

kitcrazy:
Hello fellows if I can get rid of my shift I'll be up for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version