Date: 18-04-24  Time: 03:25 am

Author Topic: I've won!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 984 times)

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
I've won!!!!!!!!!!
« on: 31 March 2018, 09:42:49 pm »
I just don't know what to spend it on....H2, big house, whores :lol

what do you reckon lads, should I just turn up and say.........."giz me fucking money!!!"

what if it's a Russian diplomat though :eek......well, if you hear of a nerve agent attack in Liverpool :lol

DRT AIRPORT SECURITY
Del Rio International Airport(DRT)
1104 W 10th St, Del Rio, TX 78840, United States

ATTENTION: Notice On Your Consignment Box Reg: JG $15 MILLION USD.

Today we discovered an abandoned metal suitcase with reg;JG $15 MILLION USD. originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency (Foreign Payment Service) New York. This Suitcase is a metal box and when scanned by a forensic scanner it was revealed to contain 200 dollar bills valued $15 MILLION USD which has been under Security surveillance for some days now.

I am writing to inform you that we have investigated the said Suitcase and the investigation proved the legitimacy of its content. Note, The Funds which belongs to you was initially scheduled for delivery to your residence, The Diplomat who arrived with the Consignment made several attempts to reach you,all efforts proved abortive so he decided to leave the case behind.

You are therefore advised to make contact with Mr.Richard Gald (Dispatch Officer) of broadefest Courier Service,which is the courier company in charge of the storage unit your case is in order to assist you recover your Consignment box and deliver it to your home. You may contact him through his email [officerricherd876@gmail.com] to recover your Consignment or we will be compelled to list your Fund as an unclaimed consignment and maybe forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding.

God Bless
Sincerely,
(Mrs) Susan C. Bells
INSPECTION UNIT
Del Rio International Airport Texas
fire never sleeps

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
Re: I've won!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: 31 March 2018, 11:10:42 pm »
I'll tell you what, advance me my travel expenses, say £1000 and I'll go and pick it up for you 😉

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
Re: I've won!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: 01 April 2018, 02:11:02 pm »
God Bless :lol
fire never sleeps