General > General

The 2018 FOC-U Bike Picture Challenge

(1/19) > >>

fazersharp:
A reiteration of the rules.

1. All challenges must be of YOUR bike and a landmark, or something obscure or creative, something most people can ride to in their area.

2. Picture has to be taken after challenge is made.

3. Challenge is good for a week; if it is not met after that time, the previous picture poster picks a new challenge.

4. Nothing illegal to be challenged.

5. Keep comments to a minimum; if you comment, post the current challenge in bold type after your comment.

6. No repeat challenges.

7. No other bikes can be used, eg, your bike next to a Ducati. Some exceptions will be allowed, eg, your bike next to a bike cop.

8. Only 1 person can win each challenge; any other entrants will not be counted, due to throwing the whole game off track and adding challenges that don't stand.

9. If any dispute about a challenge occurs, 3 oks from others settles the challenge.

Remember, this thread is supposed to get people to want to go ride straight away and beat others to the challenge - be creative, but be sensible about it.

Have fun Foccers!

fazersharp:
Not my place to start one but the last on of 2017 was rubbish so - I will actually start one

Your bike and lots of blue sky 

lew600fazer:
Ok give this one ago today SW France

fazersharp:
Good enough - lets have another one but I doubt much will happen in this weather, when I set the challenge it was a few days of clear blu in most places and I thought some one could nick it quick 

lew600fazer:
Stay safe folks but your bike beside a snow man

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version