Date: 28-03-24  Time: 10:50 am

Author Topic: MotoGP Technology 3rd edition  (Read 1736 times)

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
MotoGP Technology 3rd edition
« on: 08 February 2018, 11:27:42 am »
Has any else bought the latest  book by Neil Spalding on MotoGP Technology 3rd Edition?

I had a knee replacement operation 3 weeks ago, off work and cannot Ride or Drive. :'(

I bought this book and it arrived 3 days after I came out of hospital and can say it has kept me sane for the past 2 weeks. Without doubt one of the most interesting books I would say I have ever read. I usually speed read, but this I have read word for word and definitely the best 40 notes I have ever spent. :)

If you have any interest in the MOTGP it is definitely a book worth reading. :thumbup

My problem now is what the foc am I going to do when I finish it this evening :'(

After 3 days of Daytime TV,  between ads for Over fifty Life Insurance, funeral insurance , leave something in your will to some crowd, elderly go karts, save the tiger, the snow leopard the dog, the elephant, cats and every other foccing thing you could think of, Jermy Kyle and Doctors :foc I couldn't hack it any longer.

Thankfully I am getting a bit more mobile and can head back to the garage to finish fixing my Serow this weekend.  :woot

Back the the original reason for the post if you do have an interest in MotoGP the book is worth buying and if you can get it for less then 40 notes all the better

Roll on the next month to be back biking  :)

brooker81

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Busa,Fzs600,
    • View Profile
Re: MotoGP Technology 3rd edition
« Reply #1 on: 08 February 2018, 11:54:25 am »
cheers all over that for my upcoming holiday. thanks bud.

brooker81

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - Busa,Fzs600,
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 February 2018, 12:12:30 pm »
foc me just seen the price.

unfazed

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 08 February 2018, 12:46:39 pm »
It is expensive, but a very high quality hard back, with very high quality pages, not the normal easily torn pages you get on many hard backs.
To give an idea of the quality book itself is 304 pages and weighs just over 1.6Kgs.
« Last Edit: 08 February 2018, 01:07:59 pm by unfazed »

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 February 2018, 10:28:10 pm »
Has any else bought the latest  book by Neil Spalding on MotoGP Technology 3rd Edition?

definitely the best 40 notes I have ever spent. :)  ...My problem now is what the foc am I going to do when I finish it this evening :'(

At 40 notes (Euros, I presume you are talking?), read it again. Then again, and again, and again and again and again. Eventually, you'll get your money's worth  :lol

Hope you are all healed up soon Pat  :thumbup

unfazed

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 09 February 2018, 02:32:33 pm »
Just checked it was 39.96 sterling, still think it was the best value for money book I have bought in a long time. :thumbup Now I will understand 3/4 of what they are talking when watching MotoGp  :D
I won't tell you what I spent on the new  leather bound Ogri book of cartoons :lol

Thanks Nick might get to the Cumbria region yet :eek