Date: 28-03-24  Time: 21:58 pm

Author Topic: What made you feel good today?  (Read 12244 times)

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: What made you feel good today?
« Reply #25 on: 24 November 2018, 03:42:59 pm »
This

Oldgit

• foccerwithoutaspacebar
  • GP Hero
  • Old Age & Treachery will Overcome Youth & Skill
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - BMW R1200RS Sport SE
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 24 November 2018, 03:59:21 pm »
Waking up !!!!!!

Anquetil

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS 600 2003, FZS 600 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 24 November 2018, 04:28:59 pm »
Doing 60 miles on my bicycle in the quiet Shropshire lanes whilst others are stuck in cars queuing to get into town to take part in the madness that is Christmas shopping.

dazza

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 24 November 2018, 06:48:50 pm »
This.....knowing I'm unlikely to run out this year and possibly for the next 3 years.  :b
« Last Edit: 24 November 2018, 06:50:36 pm by dazza »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 24 November 2018, 08:36:02 pm »
https://www.visordown.com/news/general/watch-met-police-ram-moped-thugs-bikes

It's about foccing time!! I could watch that video all day.... little scrotes
Me too, the first one I saw I really did laugh out loud about time - brilliant just brilliant. Love the indignant unbelieving response from some when they get up off the floor.     
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 28 November 2018, 10:50:39 am »
Got my car out of the garage and, as ever, first removed my very expensive electric bike and stood it against the fence. Out for a few hours and when I came home realised I FORGOT TO PUT THE BIKE AWAY !!!!!!Very fortunately it was still there, that made me feel happy  :eek :lol
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

Dynspud

• Club Racer
  • Rattle your goddamn head!!
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - HD Dyna Wide Glide Evo
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 28 November 2018, 06:37:43 pm »
Was last night actually, as me and a mate travelled up from Cwmbran to see Bernie Torme at the Robin 2 in Bilston.
He's played with Gillan and Ozzy back in the day and this is his farewell tour.
One of the finest guitarists I've seen and can still make that thing sing.
Awesome.
Take a deep breath, coz it all starts now, when you pull the foccin' pin

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 04 December 2018, 01:02:46 pm »

I see Diane Abbott has said that the police shouldn't be doing it. What a surprise :rolleyes

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 04 December 2018, 02:24:48 pm »

I see Diane Abbott has said that the police shouldn't be doing it. What a surprise :rolleyes

Yes but thankfully nobody is listening to her this time. There has been overwhelming support for the police on this one. So much so there is talk of them rolling it out to other major cities.
As the head of the MET said....  'it's putting the fear back into the criminal'
Bang on the money sunshine! Now if we could apply that kind of thinking to other crimes we might actually be able to turn this shit pit of a country around

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 04 December 2018, 05:21:31 pm »
Just hope that the police are diligent and get their facts right before ramming bikers. :guitar :guitar :guitar
I can see this going pear shaped and an innocent biker ending up in a wheelchair or a coffin.  :'(
I think the police should stop them the conventional way and question them, if guilty of the crime, they should be given a 10 second start.  :eek
« Last Edit: 04 December 2018, 05:24:53 pm by tommyardin »

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 04 December 2018, 05:28:31 pm »
It has not made me feel good yet, but, can someone tell me the name of the product that bikers treat their bikes with before winterisation or riding through the winter.

Ta

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 04 December 2018, 05:34:58 pm »
Just hope that the police are diligent and get their facts right before ramming bikers. :guitar :guitar :guitar
I can see this going pear shaped and an innocent biker ending up in a wheelchair or a coffin.  :'(
I think the police should stop them the conventional way and question them, if guilty of the crime, they should be given a 10 second start.  :eek

The moped muggers aren't stopping when the police try to pull them over in the conventional way. They're trying to evade them. If they don't want to be knocked off they can just pull over when the law requests it. Rocket science it aint :think

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 04 December 2018, 05:35:21 pm »
It has not made me feel good yet, but, can someone tell me the name of the product that bikers treat their bikes with before winterisation or riding through the winter.

Ta

ACF 50

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 04 December 2018, 05:40:28 pm »

Ta

ACF 50

....and Fuel Stabiliser mixed in with the petrol in the tank. You need to have a fair idea of how much fuel is in there so that you can get the mix ratio about right and you're supposed to use it with new petrol strictly speaking.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 04 December 2018, 05:41:52 pm »

Ta

ACF 50

Ta!
That's the stuff  :D

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 04 December 2018, 08:35:31 pm »

Don't know how you can term these scooter stealing, mugging, acid throwing little cnuts bikers. I've been into bikes all my life and they've got foc all to do with me.Foc em. They deserve all they get and more. If they can't deal with the consequences, don't do the crime, simple as.

The moped muggers aren't stopping when the police try to pull them over in the conventional way. They're trying to evade them. If they don't want to be knocked off they can just pull over when the law requests it. Rocket science it aint :think  .
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

coffee

• GP Hero
  • Phil Bradbury,like road racing,ireland,music
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 04 December 2018, 08:53:55 pm »
Got my car out of the garage and, as ever, first removed my very expensive electric bike and stood it against the fence. Out for a few hours and when I came home realised I FORGOT TO PUT THE BIKE AWAY !!!!!!Very fortunately it was still there, that made me feel happy  :eek :lol

Years and years ago I wanted to go to the race of the year at Mallory Park,couldn't blag a lift off any of the" proper" bikers at the time (I was only 16) so I nicked my brother's push bike early in the morning and set off,this bike was a nail he used to go to work on,only one gear but I didn't give a fuck,it was getting me to Mallory! after about 15 miles I was almost in tears,I couldn't believe how hard it was and Mallory was another 25 miles away.I finally made it hours later,threw the bike against a tree and prayed it would get stolen,the racing was well under way so I climbed over the fence and snuck in.(it was a lot easier back then) anyway watched the race of the year and in my fantasy world I was John Cooper as we all made our way out,you can tell how crap that bike was it was still fucking there! I could have told my brother it had been nicked but I was already in for a bollicking for taking it so I figured at least if I got it home I might avoid a kicking.As it happened by the time I got home everybody was so glad to see me 'cause they didn't know where I'd gone that nowt happened but this reminded me of how much I wanted something nicked. :lol
never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 04 December 2018, 09:48:47 pm »
Old "Moon Eyes". Happy days indeed. :thumbup :thumbup
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 04 December 2018, 10:13:03 pm »

Ta

ACF 50

Ta!

Just bought a can of the stuff on the Bay. £12-95 inc postage.
Thought about the bigger bottle of ACF50 with the spray bottle, but going to try it out first.
Want to give the FZS a through clean and go over with ACF before the final sleep this year, engine serviced with all the usual stuff, just the chain to clean and lube and the final clean then she out of sight for 4 months. MOT in March.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 04 December 2018, 10:20:59 pm »

Ta

ACF 50

Ta!

Just bought a can of the stuff on the Bay. £12-95 inc postage.
Thought about the bigger bottle of ACF50 with the spray bottle, but going to try it out first.
Want to give the FZS a through clean and go over with ACF before the final sleep this year, engine serviced with all the usual stuff, just the chain to clean and lube and the final clean then she out of sight for 4 months. MOT in March.
It will last ages and go a long way. Don't spray it as its a bit gloopy. I find its best to first spray on to a rag or into something and dip the rag in, then on the parts tricky to get to I dip a small brush in to a pot of it and use that. 

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #45 on: 04 December 2018, 11:55:16 pm »
There has been overwhelming support for the police on this one. So much so there is talk of them rolling it out to other major cities.

So what happens when the moped riders start taking to the pavements to get away?

Or maybe they start carrying a bag full of caltrops.

Or perhaps they lure the Police into a narrow section with no easy exit and there's half a dozen of their mates with bricks and scaffolding bars...?

And how many times have they tried this "Tactical contact" technique and it's been unsuccessful? A few videos clearly have made the "Hang them and flog them" brigade happy but how much other damage has been caused?

Of course the government *could* stop devastating services and resources and put those 20,000 Officers back on the streets, but then they'd have to put up taxes instead of penalising the poor for, well, being poor, which is clearly something that people should be punished for...

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 04 December 2018, 11:57:57 pm »
Cheers for the info Sharpie.  :D

The ACF50 should arrive by Friday, so will do the deed over the W/End.
Chain sprockets and drive train area clean to get all the old chain lube off tomorrow, inc inside the front sprocket case.

Drained Standard fuel out of the bike and shoved it in the car, then filled the FZS tank up with 'Super High Octane' fuel, put in Sta-Bil fuel stabiliser and a good slug of Marvel Mystery Oil then ran it for 10 or 15 minutes after the oil and filter change to get the stabilised fuel right through the system and the new engine oil filter full.  :thumbup

« Last Edit: 05 December 2018, 12:15:40 am by tommyardin »

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #47 on: 05 December 2018, 07:16:28 am »
arranged a date for Friday night!!
1st time in 10 years!!  :eek
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: 05 December 2018, 07:42:19 am »

There has been overwhelming support for the police on this one. So much so there is talk of them rolling it out to other major cities.

So what happens when the moped riders start taking to the pavements to get away?

Or maybe they start carrying a bag full of caltrops.

Or perhaps they lure the Police into a narrow section with no easy exit and there's half a dozen of their mates with bricks and scaffolding bars...?

And how many times have they tried this "Tactical contact" technique and it's been unsuccessful? A few videos clearly have made the "Hang them and flog them" brigade happy but how much other damage has been caused?

Of course the government *could* stop devastating services and resources and put those 20,000 Officers back on the streets, but then they'd have to put up taxes instead of penalising the poor for, well, being poor, which is clearly something that people should be punished for...

:z

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 05 December 2018, 07:48:54 am »

arranged a date for Friday night!!
1st time in 10 years!!  :eek

:useless