General > General

Bmw s1000xr

(1/1)

kitcrazy:
Had a test ride on the xr yesterday 3 hour test and what a bike never fancied a Beemer but this thing is amazing 165bhp fast as fuk electronic suspension is unbelievable and up and down shifter is like butter. 15k is a lot for a bike but I think it's worth it. Made me realise how much bikes have moved on  :eek

robbo:
Did you find much handlebar vibration at motorway speeds. This was supposedly remedied early last year by inserting rubber blocks under the bar mounts. This is the one factor that is putting a pal of mine from getting one.

kitcrazy:
Hi robbo there is a very slight tingling between 60 and 70 but to be honest I think I only noticed it because I read about it. The only negative I could find was the clutch lever was not adjustable and very stiff but an easy fix. Amazing bike go try one robbo you definitely need to experience it mate

robbo:
I do my best to stay clear of bike showrooms. My pension is under enough strain as it is, without having any bike payments to contend with :rollin :rollin . Glad you enjoyed it. Go on, treat yourself. You'd even get a proper sized tent on that with room to spare :lol .

Billy Balthorpe:

Ive wanted one of these since I first saw one. The problem is, that although I could have a secondhand one at about 10 - 11K, I just couldn't justify it.

Every time I walked in the garage I would look at it and think "Theres at least 3 or 4 bikes there".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version