Date: 19-04-24  Time: 18:25 pm

Author Topic: Gender fluid...!  (Read 25748 times)

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
Re: Gender fluid...!
« Reply #75 on: 21 January 2018, 01:49:35 pm »
I was expecting this thread to be about an upgrade of DOT 5.1 :lol

+1
:)

Though, having read the explanation, the book "The Left Hand of Darkness" by Ursula Le Guin comes to mind.  :)
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 21 January 2018, 02:07:39 pm »
You get disturbed by the contents of the Daily Mail?  Really?

:lol No I didn't make it clear.

I was referring to the doctor involved.

I'm glad he's not my GP with judgement like that :rolleyes

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 21 January 2018, 02:10:28 pm »
But your attitude seems to be "kids are little bastards, deal with it", whereas mine is "teach the kids not to be little bastards".

Good luck with that one Grahamm :lol

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 21 January 2018, 02:16:40 pm »

:lol No I didn't make it clear.

I was referring to the doctor involved.

I'm glad he's not my GP with judgement like that :rolleyes

Hang on :stop. I'll take that first sentence back.

Just re-read it and I did make it clear enough to start with and you know it :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Triumph Speed Trip & Tiger 800
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 21 January 2018, 02:39:48 pm »
Going all out to go off the beaten track is asking for trouble if truth be told. [/quote]

Wouldn't it be boring if we were all the same....
« Last Edit: 21 January 2018, 02:40:52 pm by mtread »

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 21 January 2018, 04:26:34 pm »
Right, because the problem is with *that* child's parents and in NO WAY the fault of the parents of the little bastards who will bully and torment them...

As you probably know full well, anything that strays from the 'norm' does incite some form of bullying - just look at what kids go through at school if they have to wear glasses. I am in no way saying it is right but I am just pointing out what's going to happen. That kids life could be hell and all because the parents think it's cool/funky/modern.

Yes, I do know that very well because I wore glasses at school.

But your attitude seems to be "kids are little bastards, deal with it", whereas mine is "teach the kids not to be little bastards".

If kids have to make themselves feel better about themselves by attacking someone else, then the problem is with the parents, not their victim.

Kids are little bastards, it's because they're kids and in the early learning stage.
Most grow out of it, some carry on being a bastard in later life too.
If anything they're worse now than they've ever been, mainly in the big cities.
If you think you can change them......good luck.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 21 January 2018, 04:30:36 pm »
I had to check it wasn't April the first after reading that one darrsi.

It’s April Fools day every day in the Daily Mail.

The part that actually disturbed me the most was the bit where he claims...

No he isn't, he's a bloke covered in tattoos that's just yet another attention seeker :rolleyes

There’s big demand for this stuff, such pish in the Daily Mail even gets discussed on some motorcycle forums. :eek :eek

It's just an article in a newspaper for fucks sake.  :rolleyes

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 21 January 2018, 06:09:04 pm »
I bet the bloke that did 'King of Ink Land's' tattoos was gutted when they'd got to the eyeballs stage.

Probably had to cancel the order for the new Jag :lol

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #83 on: 21 January 2018, 06:22:57 pm »

People who are gender fluid are not gay, they were born with the wrong brain. Their genitals indicate one sex, while their mind may indicate another. It really really is none of our business.

Corrected that mistake for you mtread
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 21 January 2018, 06:33:46 pm »
Some gender fluid that I can understand and relate to
Blond Beer
Mans ale
Ruby Beer
Amber ale
Bud
Samuel Adams
John Smiths
Mr Everard
Brew Dog (not bitch)
Abbot Ale
Timohy Taylor
Bishops Finger
Murphys
Blond Witch
St Peters
The Rev James
Old Tom
« Last Edit: 21 January 2018, 08:44:20 pm by fazersharp »
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 21 January 2018, 06:51:04 pm »
Yes, I do know that very well because I wore glasses at school.

Specky four eyes!  Bet you had those NHS ones too!

You ain't by chance bald now too?

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 21 January 2018, 06:54:28 pm »
It's just an article in a newspaper for fucks sake. 

Bloody hell. You mean the Mail is a newspaper! I thought it was sh*t read by people with the wrong brain :pokefun

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 21 January 2018, 08:03:07 pm »
It's just an article in a newspaper for fucks sake. 

Bloody hell. You mean the Mail is a newspaper! I thought it was sh*t read by people with the wrong brain :pokefun

You mean gender fluid people?  :lol

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 21 January 2018, 08:30:49 pm »
You mean gender fluid people? 

I don't think Daily Mail readers have gender, fluid or brains. They're just angry  :(

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 21 January 2018, 08:57:37 pm »
Strange how many people on this forum who don't read the Daily Mail seem to know what is written in it.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: 21 January 2018, 09:50:44 pm »

Strange how many people on this forum who don't read the Daily Mail seem to know what is written in it.

:agree

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 22 January 2018, 12:26:43 am »
Strange how many people on this forum who don't read the Daily Mail seem to know what is written in it [/quote]
 That's because it's usually quoted by intelligent papers. Usually under the headline 'Daily Mail upset about everything'.  And don't get me started on the Daily Express..... Mind you, both are very handy when torn up for toilet duty.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 22 January 2018, 06:32:08 am »
Strange how many people on this forum who don't read the Daily Mail seem to know what is written in it [/quote]
 That's because it's usually quoted by intelligent papers. Usually under the headline 'Daily Mail upset about everything'.  And don't get me started on the Daily Express..... Mind you, both are very handy when torn up for toilet duty.

Can't remember the last time i bought an actual newspaper, i never really saw the point after learning years ago that you could buy the next days paper at Charing Cross Station from about 9pm the night before, whereas obviously now when reading online everything is up to date as quickly as possible.
Even now i get people at work on their lunch break telling me stories that they're reading in their papers which i read 30hrs ago the morning before.

As for the Daily Mail itself, it's just a source of daily info, and a lot of it. I couldn't give a monkeys about what their political stance is as that's not what i'm about. In fact i find the comments sections more interesting as there are so many different views, a bit like on here, but with even more world wide opinions which can make some funny reading.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 22 January 2018, 07:41:24 am »

Can't remember the last time i bought an actual newspaper, i never really saw the point after learning years ago that you could buy the next days paper at Charing Cross Station from about 9pm the night before, whereas obviously now when reading online everything is up to date as quickly as possible.
Even now i get people at work on their lunch break telling me stories that they're reading in their papers which i read 30hrs ago the morning before.

As for the Daily Mail itself, it's just a source of daily info, and a lot of it. I couldn't give a monkeys about what their political stance is as that's not what i'm about. In fact i find the comments sections more interesting as there are so many different views, a bit like on here, but with even more world wide opinions which can make some funny reading.

Yep there's no point in buying papers anymore, you can pick up a free paper at most rail and bus stations - Metro, evening standard etc. They're free albeit they're full of adverts obviously.
The Sunday papers are more like a collection of lifestyle magazines than actual news sheets- sport, fashion, tech, motoring, interior design, celebrity etc.

I'll admit to a sly look at the DM on occasions, I don't agree with their politics, but they know how to incite the middle classes- property prices and immigration for example. it's an absolute right wing rag but it's entertaining none the less.

Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 22 January 2018, 08:20:18 am »
It's considered fashionable to slam newspapers such as the Daily Mail.

It lets the world know what a caring, sharing person you are compared to those "Nasty Nasty Tories"

I've found they're usually right on most of the common sense issues.

(Daily Mail)
« Last Edit: 22 January 2018, 08:23:56 am by YamFazFan »

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 22 January 2018, 09:33:35 am »
The only Daily Mail headline that ever did any good

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 22 January 2018, 11:43:54 am »

Yep there's no point in buying papers anymore, you can pick up a free paper at most rail and bus stations - Metro, evening standard etc. They're free albeit they're full of adverts obviously.
The Sunday papers are more like a collection of lifestyle magazines than actual news sheets- sport, fashion, tech, motoring, interior design, celebrity etc.

I'll admit to a sly look at the DM on occasions, I don't agree with their politics, but they know how to incite the middle classes- property prices and immigration for example. it's an absolute right wing rag but it's entertaining none the less.

It's exactly that, just a free bit of entertainment you can quickly browse through and discard the majority of it although there'll always be something that grabs your attention. That'll do for me.
I glance other media websites as well, and read some stories that are so fabricated and full of shit that I really don't understand how these "reporters" keep their jobs?
Even with spellchecker half of them can't write a sentence without several spelling errors (still baffles me?) and you get some that must spend all day trawling YouTube for a shocking video, that's probably over 15 years old anyway and has been seen so many times over the years but because the reporters were still at school when it was first released it's a first for them.
In the comments section in the Daily Mail there are some staunch god botherers as it is a mix of the USA and UK news, which can make for some very funny slanging matches.

mtread

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 22 January 2018, 12:16:41 pm »
It's considered sensible to slam newspapers such as the Daily Fail [/quote]

There you go YamFazFan, I've corrected it for you  :D

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 22 January 2018, 12:36:46 pm »
Ah cheers mtread😃.

That's just what I meant to say.

I'm a bit of a butterfingers on the keypad! lol

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #99 on: 22 January 2018, 11:37:35 pm »
Kids are little bastards, it's because they're kids and in the early learning stage.
Most grow out of it, some carry on being a bastard in later life too.
If anything they're worse now than they've ever been, mainly in the big cities.
If you think you can change them......good luck.

Children are not born racist.
Children are not born sexist.
Children are not born homophobic.
Children are not born trans-phobic
etc etc etc

But if they see older children and adults behaving in a particular way, they will copy that behaviour and it will become innate because they don't know any different. Then they go and replicate that behaviour and the whole sorry story continues.

I have two friends, one is a cis-woman, the other a trans-woman and they have a delightful little daughter who is very intelligent. One day she was outside and a little girl from a neighbour's house met her and they started playing.

Suddenly the other girl's mother came rushing out, dragging her daughter away saying "No, we don't play with her!"

That child is going to be brought up with the idea that two women (especially if one is trans) are people to be avoided, simply because her mother is a bigot.

Another example: there was a series on the BBC not long ago called "No more boys and girls" where a Doctor went into a Primary School class and changed the way they were taught, getting rid everything from gender separated coat racks to the teacher calling boys "mate" and girls "love".

The boy had an over-exaggerated idea of their own abilities whilst the girls were much less confident, but by the end of it, the girls were more self-confident interested in STEM careers etc and the boys behaviour was much improved and they were considerate of other people.

See https://www.standard.co.uk/stayingin/tvfilm/bbc-documentary-no-more-boys-and-girls-asks-if-genderneutral-schooling-is-the-key-to-achieving-a3613406.html

So it *is* possible to stop children being little bastards but we need to start by making sure they don't *learn* to be little bastards!