Date: 28-03-24  Time: 15:55 pm

Author Topic: Gender fluid...!  (Read 25560 times)

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Gender fluid...!
« on: 16 January 2018, 06:21:45 pm »

WTF ???
beam me up scotty :eek
I cant believe all this shit about being a man or a woman or neither.. maybe I am too old for this world

Hugh Mungus

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
Re: Gender fluid...!
« Reply #1 on: 16 January 2018, 06:28:45 pm »

Copied from the Urban Dictionary - as I wasn't certain WTF "Gender Fluid" was referring to. Now I've read it I can make some sort of sense of it but I agree, the world has gone to pot.
Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days. Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
No, I'm not a boy, and I'm not a girl either. I am gender fluid.

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
« Reply #2 on: 16 January 2018, 10:07:12 pm »
I cant believe all this shit about being a man or a woman or neither.. maybe I am too old for this world

It depends on whether you can look beyond the definition of what you consider as "normal" which, for most people is "what I was told when I was growing up".

FYI gender is *not* a simple binary male/ female description, despite what a small minority of very vocal feminists claim, nor is it simply a matter of the "if you were born with a penis you're a man" nonsense.

Flooky

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 January 2018, 10:21:10 pm »

I thought if you were born with a penis you are a man ?
Seems like a new trend for the youngsters to avoid fitting in.
oh well back to the garage then.. hide with the tools and ignore this rubbish

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 January 2018, 11:01:47 pm »
I was expecting this thread to be about an upgrade of DOT 5.1 :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 January 2018, 12:23:18 am »

I thought if you were born with a penis you are a man ?
Seems like a new trend for the youngsters to avoid fitting in.
oh well back to the garage then.. hide with the tools and ignore this rubbish

I'm with you Flooky, you can tell/kid yourself just what you want as long as it fits in with your life style and preferences.

Look at any other species, dog, cat, mouse, horse, mule, elephant, spider and list goes on and on, in all these species the male has the penis the female the vagina, I am not aware of any (Choice) gender dysphoria in the animal world. But it's all OK now, because 51% of the population say it's OK, so you can not challenge anyone. I put the word (Choice) above because some live bearing fish can actually be both sexes, guppies being one of them.

It was the same with the gay community 51% of the population said it's OK so you don't have to go to jail anymore.
Two males or females getting married in church it's OK. Vicars, Priests and others in the church hierarchy its OK, being gay its just a choice.

Please don't think I have a down on the gay community, but also don't tell me its normal and the way it was designed, if we all go that direction the human race is focced, it's just that 51% are OK with it, not that 51% are gay it's just that we can not be seen to be prejudiced in any way.   

The population is living longer and longer, resources/pensions are being challenged to breaking point, the NHS is underfunded as well as our schools and utility services.
You wait until 51% of the population say that it is right and proper to terminate the elderly and infirm in the name of compassion (We all know it is all about finances)
Some will say that will never happen, but the truth is its has already started with amniotic fluid tests, babies with Down Syndrome are being terminated in the name of compassion, now I wonder if it is because most people with Down Syndrome will never actually be able to hold down a job and therefore never be productive in the work place and pay their way?
The medical profession will tell you that they have beaten/eliminated Down Syndrome, but that is not the truth, it is detected and advice is given to heart broken parents, it's not beaten it hidden.

Is having a job and being productive the measure of someones value? if it is then it is us old fuckers next for the chopping block, we are all absorber's producing zilch, and consuming everything, euthanasia and make a saving on the pensions and the NHS, also £200 a year per person on heating allowance, it will also sort out the housing problem as well, we are selfish bastards for keeping on living.
I have not written any of the above with the intention of causing anyone pain, whether Down Syndrome or the Gay community or Gender Dysphoria, but I have my opinions and others have theirs.

During the recession back in the late 80's I got out of the building trade because of the shortage of work and worked with adults with Challenging Behaviour
(Used to be classed as people with violent tendencies) for a care organisation for about a year, I quit because it was so stressful. 
I then moved on to a different sector in the care world working with adults with learning disabilities, I also did a lot of training and became an NVQ Assessor, assessing other carer's in their qualifications.
The client group that I worked with were adults that had been brain damaged at birth, either by accidents or mistakes, or just that early life had not been kind to them, the most loving and sensitive of these dear folk were the people who had Down Syndrome.

What I enjoyed about working with these folk the most was, what your saw was what you got, no bullshit, no trying to impress or making themselves out to be something that they are not. Bloody refreshing.       
Right I also off to my shed in the morning to do some work on the Honda C90, now that my monthly pension has come through. :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 17 January 2018, 12:24:08 am »
I was expecting this thread to be about an upgrade of DOT 5.1 :lol

Oops!  My mistake :eek

Nemesis

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 17 January 2018, 02:57:21 am »
Hey does that mean I can marry my dog :rollin, bitch of course, or even my bike, now shes real nice :lol

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 17 January 2018, 05:15:10 am »
Gender fluid in my day just meant swings both ways.

ptolemyx

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Busa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 17 January 2018, 05:35:27 am »
On a similar tack of what you might be comfortable with......

My old dog was a bitch. She liked to lick my balls. That was nice  :b

My current dog is not a bitch. He too wants to lick my balls. Not having that, it feels queer  :rollin
« Last Edit: 17 January 2018, 05:38:09 am by ptolemyx »
when in doubt go flat out

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 17 January 2018, 06:25:58 am »

It depends on whether you can look beyond the definition of what you consider as "normal" which, for most people is "what I was told when I was growing up".

FYI gender is *not* a simple binary male/ female description, despite what a small minority of very vocal feminists claim, nor is it simply a matter of the "if you were born with a penis you're a man" nonsense.

You're almost right.
Being gender fluid means your parents are fucked up trendsetting nutters who have no real care for you as the problems you will encounter growing up at school, etc, whilst trying their hardest to make you different, outstanding, or in my eyes a simple target just for their own selfish and narcissistic reasons is all a bit unnecessary.......in MY opinion.

And i think if you are born with a penis, then you most certainly are a man by definition in this world that we live in.
If a fella who decides to have a cut and shut and run around in a dress calling himself Mabel happens to commit a crime and leave DNA at the crime scene then police will still be looking for a bloke, no matter how big his tits are.   
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 17 January 2018, 07:48:45 am »
Hey does that mean I can marry my dog :rollin , bitch of course, or even my bike, now shes real nice :lol

I have never or would never think about marrying a bike or a car because that is nonsencicle, but, with saying that I have fucked one or two during my lifetime.  :rollin

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 17 January 2018, 08:56:08 am »
It was the same with the gay community 51% of the population said it's OK so you don't have to go to jail anymore.

Is that actually how the law was changed?.

It was an absolutely ridiculous law.

The treatment of Alan Turing for example was disgusting. That man made an almost incalculable contribution to saving this country in WW11 with decoding Enigma.

OK he avoided jail, but had to accept chemical treatment instead.

Shameful episode.

robbo

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Mk 1 Speed Triple
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 17 January 2018, 10:22:46 am »
Let's have it right. I wish the heating allowance was £200 per pensioner. That would be my bike insurance sorted. It's £200 per household, so if a couple are both pensioners it's £100 each. A pensioner only gets £200 if they live alone or their wife hasn't reached pensionable age.
Whizz kid sitting pretty on his two wheeled stallion.

ponkster

• Weekend Warrior
  • Grumpy Old MF
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - VN 1500 P1
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 17 January 2018, 10:55:41 am »
Seems to me Gender and Sexual preference/orientation are getting mixed up ! I you are born with male genitals .. well you are a man ( your gender)  - where you choose or are compelled to stick your genitals "after dark" is your choice and defines you sexual orientation.

Some things in life are binary- You are either a Man or a Woman 
"Don't Die with Fun in the Bank!"

agricola

• GP Hero
  • Man on a mission
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 S2 07-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 17 January 2018, 06:10:38 pm »

The treatment of Alan Turing for example was disgusting. That man made an almost incalculable contribution to saving this country in WW11 with decoding Enigma.

Shameful episode.

Of course, it never really happened like that. Over a time period, those significant and influential gay people who are in significant numbers, and influential positions, have moulded modern society to reflect their preferences and interests. Its called manipulation.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 17 January 2018, 08:09:26 pm »
I don't know about all that, but all the gay men I've ever known have been decent blokes.

It's up to them how they live they're lives.

I looked it up, it was an Act Of Parliament in 1967, but with certain restrictions.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 17 January 2018, 09:22:17 pm »
Let's have it right. I wish the heating allowance was £200 per pensioner. That would be my bike insurance sorted. It's £200 per household, so if a couple are both pensioners it's £100 each. A pensioner only gets £200 if they live alone or their wife hasn't reached pensionable age.

Exactly my situation, I married a much younger woman, and she can keep me in the manner I have become accustomed to  :lol  the heating only goes on when she is out of the house, It's Mine All mine  :lol [size=78%] . [/size]

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 17 January 2018, 09:24:10 pm »
Seems to me Gender and Sexual preference/orientation are getting mixed up ! I you are born with male genitals .. well you are a man ( your gender)  - where you choose or are compelled to stick your genitals "after dark" is your choice and defines you sexual orientation.

Some things in life are binary- You are either a Man or a Woman

Here, here! the voice of reason

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 17 January 2018, 09:31:25 pm »

Shameful episode.

Of course, it never really happened like that. Over a time period, those significant and influential gay people who are in significant numbers, and influential positions, have moulded modern society to reflect their preferences and interests. Its called manipulation.

There is an element of the above which has a bearing on the issue being discussed, but, it is just a bearing and not the whole picture, we live in a democracy and just like BREXIT like it or lump it democracy is at play in all decisions that are made on social and moral issues.   

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 17 January 2018, 09:59:46 pm »
 I really don’t know anything about Gender Fluid, nor am I particularly interested, but there is what I do know.

But it's all OK now, because 51% of the population say it's OK

Like a lot of folks I don’t really give a fuck about popular opinion, I’d rather think for myself, and of course listen to the facts, conclusions and opinions of the experts.  I also like to think I’m a human being and I try to be compassionate, understanding and as best I can not to judge others (always with the expection of the judgemental themselves :lol ).

Two males or females getting married in church it's OK. Vicars, Priests and others in the church hierarchy its OK, being gay its just a choice.

Homosexuality may have been legalised in England and Wales in 1967, but there are still plenty ignorant and judgemental people out there.  People who ignore the facts, conclusions and opinions of experts.  And, of course, there has always been gay people.
Being Gay is not a choice, if you are gay it’s what you are.  And frankly if two grown men want to get it on, or if they love each other and want to commit to each other, then who are we, or anybody to say no.  Why should people be discriminated against because of what they are?

Please don't think I have a down on the gay community,

Why would anybody think that?  Surely not because you’ve just judge every gay man in the world.  Surely not simply because in your ignorant opinion they are not normal, or because you are pissed off the majority of people are now more open minded today and no longer think it’s right to lock them up, punish them, torture or discriminate against them just because of who they are.
Anyway, I think you might be the same stupid cunt that tried to tell us all recently that there really is no need for care homes for the elderly.

You wait until 51% of the population say that it is right and proper to terminate the elderly and infirm in the name of compassion (We all know it is all about finances)

The vast majority of the population wish to have the right to be able, if possible, to choose, if need be, their time of departure.  But you know what, people who believe in make believe (god) still have immense influence on our government and legislation, meaning millions of people are forced to endure long, lingering deaths against their will.

« Last Edit: 17 January 2018, 10:45:54 pm by VNA »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 17 January 2018, 10:07:33 pm »

Shameful episode.

Indeed YamFazYam.

In order to avoid jail he had to agree to treatment.

The chemical treatment was chemical castration.

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 17 January 2018, 11:07:11 pm »

Shameful episode.

Indeed YamFazYam.

In order to avoid jail he had to agree to treatment.

The chemical treatment was chemical castration.

Barbaric.

And fairly recent history too. I think he committed suicide shortly after didn't he?.

Thank goodness those days are committed to the past.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 18 January 2018, 02:30:07 am »

I really don’t know anything about Gender Fluid, nor am I particularly interested, but there is what I do know.

Like a lot of folks I don’t really give a fuck about popular opinion, I’d rather think for myself, and of course listen to the facts, conclusions and opinions of the experts.  I also like to think I’m a human being and I try to be compassionate, understanding and as best I can not to judge others (always with the expection of the judgemental themselves :lol ).

Homosexuality may have been legalised in England and Wales in 1967, but there are still plenty ignorant and judgemental people out there.  People who ignore the facts, conclusions and opinions of experts.  And, of course, there has always been gay people.
Being Gay is not a choice, if you are gay it’s what you are.  And frankly if two grown men want to get it on, or if they love each other and want to commit to each other, then who are we, or anybody to say no.  Why should people be discriminated against because of what they are?

Why would anybody think that?  Surely not because you’ve just judge every gay man in the world.  Surely not simply because in your ignorant opinion they are not normal, or because you are pissed off the majority of people are now more open minded today and no longer think it’s right to lock them up, punish them, torture or discriminate against them just because of who they are.
Anyway, I think you might be the same stupid cunt that tried to tell us all recently that there really is no need for care homes for the elderly.

The vast majority of the population wish to have the right to be able, if possible, to choose, if need be, their time of departure.  But you know what, people who believe in make believe (god) still have immense influence on our government and legislation, meaning millions of people are forced to endure long, lingering deaths against their will.

VNA's quote above as he quoted:

Like a lot of folks I don’t really give a fuck about popular opinion, I’d rather think for myself, and of course listen to the facts, conclusions and opinions of the experts.  Facts, conclusions and opinions of experts
That sounds to me you like listening to popular opinions

I also like to think I’m a human being and I try to be compassionate, understanding and as best I can not to judge others (always with the expection of the judgemental themselves). Your compassionate, understanding and do your best not to judge others, unless others opinions differ from yours.

No judgement here from me, it just what happened when democracy changed the ruling, and not going to jail was the outcome, read that 67 Act.
 Two males or females getting married in church it's OK. Vicars, Priests and others in the church hierarchy its OK, being gay its just a choice.[/quote] Do you think its OK then men in leadership in the churches being married to each other, I don't, I believe that people in authority have a responsibility to those that they are meant to be serving, but you seem to think its OK, now my opinion is different to yours yet again but Hey Ho! you are entitled to your opinion, but it would appear that I am not, according to the rule of Mr fucking VNA

Homosexuality may have been legalised in England and Wales in 1967, but there are still plenty ignorant and judgemental people out there.  People who ignore the facts, conclusions and opinions of experts. For a man who does not give a fuck about popular opinions and likes to think for himself, you certainly keep going back to those that do hold those opinions as a reference point. And, of course, there has always been gay people.
 Being Gay is not a choice, if you are gay it’s what you areAre these facts? Or just according to you Oh! fucking wise one.
Are you saying we have no choice in any of the things that we do or become? did the twat who mowed people down with car have no choice? was he just doomed to be a murder, was it in his genes? if he had no choice then is there no guilt? 
And frankly if two grown men want to get it on, or if they love each other and want to commit to each other, then who are we, or anybody to say no.  Why should people be discriminated against because of what they are?

I have not discriminated against anyone here, but, I'm afraid people are discriminated because of what they are in every walk of life. I am not saying it is right or proper but it certainly is that way.
Now that's a fact.

Below is the whole quote and not just a part of it.

Please don't think I have a down on the gay community, but also don't tell me its normal and the way it was designed, if we all go that direction the human race is focced, it's just that 51% are OK with it, not that 51% are gay it's just that we can not be seen to be prejudiced in any way.     

Why would anybody think that?  Surely not because you’ve just judge every gay man in the world.  Surely not simply because in your ignorant opinion they are not normal.It would seem to me that you believe that a homosexual act is normal then, again that your opinion. If you used a more accurate choice of words and wrote as I did and wrote ‘its not normal’ rather than ‘They are not normal’ you have accused me of saying something about the person, when as you can clearly see I was saying something about the act. or because you are pissed off the majority of people are now more open minded today and no longer think it’s right to lock them up, punish them, torture or discriminate against them just because of who they are.
I have read through my previous post, I see no where that I have been an advocate of, again your words not mine,  locking them up, punish them, torture them and discriminated against them, I did say and I quote ‘don’t tell me that its normal and the way it was designed, I still don’t believe it is the way we were designed and anyone with a modicum of sense would have to agree, we are creative people who have children together and continue the species.         

Again VNA you paraphrase to suit your case. I am surprised you used the word cunt and not arsehole. 
The vast majority of the population wish to have the right to be able, if possible, to choose, if need be, their time of departure. Who the fuck told you that, most people don’t even want to think about dying let alone plan it in advance, as you seem to indicate. Life is precious and people generally want to live as long as possible, sure there are a minority that advocate euthanasia for themselves, but most are advocates for it to be used on others. But you know what, people who believe in make believe (god)< (Sounds a bit discriminatory VNA surely not, not from you?)still have immense influence on our government and legislation, meaning millions of people are forced to endure long, lingering deaths against their will.

Honestly you believe there are millions of people who would wish to die when they choose?The population of the United Kingdom is 66.5 million souls, now VNA says there are millions who would choose to die when they want to, using VNA’s words I am assuming millions is more than one million, so I will go for two million people who would make this choice, 2% of 66.5 million people is 1.33 million, and that’s how many VNA seems to think would choose to die in this country if they were allowed. And he called me a cnut   

I can see that you don't give a fuck about popular opinion VNA, because popular opinion is what the majority think, and it was that opinion that lead to the Decriminalisation Act of 67 and you seem in your ignorant way to read into everything that I have said the way your shallow mind sees fit.Read through my post again and highlight where I have said that gay people are wrong or should be punished, tortured, imprisoned, discriminated against.
Fucking idiot.
« Last Edit: 18 January 2018, 02:43:06 am by tommyardin »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 18 January 2018, 07:48:47 am »
 :lurk