General > General

Gender fluid...!

(1/28) > >>

Flooky:

WTF ???
beam me up scotty :eek
I cant believe all this shit about being a man or a woman or neither.. maybe I am too old for this world

Hugh Mungus:

Copied from the Urban Dictionary - as I wasn't certain WTF "Gender Fluid" was referring to. Now I've read it I can make some sort of sense of it but I agree, the world has gone to pot.
Gender Fluid is a gender identity best described as a dynamic mix of boy and girl. A person who is Gender Fluid may always feel like a mix of the two traditional genders, but may feel more boy some days, and more girl other days. Being Gender Fluid has nothing to do with which set of genitalia one has, nor their sexual orientation.
No, I'm not a boy, and I'm not a girl either. I am gender fluid.

Grahamm:

--- Quote from: Flooky on 16 January 2018, 06:21:45 pm ---I cant believe all this shit about being a man or a woman or neither.. maybe I am too old for this world

--- End quote ---

It depends on whether you can look beyond the definition of what you consider as "normal" which, for most people is "what I was told when I was growing up".

FYI gender is *not* a simple binary male/ female description, despite what a small minority of very vocal feminists claim, nor is it simply a matter of the "if you were born with a penis you're a man" nonsense.

Flooky:

I thought if you were born with a penis you are a man ?
Seems like a new trend for the youngsters to avoid fitting in.
oh well back to the garage then.. hide with the tools and ignore this rubbish

YamFazFan:
I was expecting this thread to be about an upgrade of DOT 5.1 :lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version