Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Fazer Valuation

(1/5) > >>

Jeffstoon:
Hi there,

Currently considering purchasing a FZS600 and wanted to consult the pros to see if the price was fair. This will be my first big bike.

Its a '99 with approx 18k miles on it.

Has had a tank re spray, and overall looks in good condition for the age.

The price is a firm £1750.

Appreciate the help.

Disorderlypunk:
that looks exceptionally clean so i think the price is about right if its coming from a dealer
by any chance is that at j b motorcycles
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-YAMAHA-FZS600-FAZER-600-low-miles-exceptional-condition-FSH-12mth-MOT/132462459485?hash=item1ed760ba5d:g:2kUAAOSwEVZaU7bG

looks so similar

celticdog:
That's a good example of a low mileage bike there fella :) The brake hoses would be the first thing I'd be replacing.
Traders prices eh? I suppose they've got to make a living. The question is what's out there that you could pick up privately around 2 grand?

russprice:
hi ive just been looking for the same, ended up buying a 98 with 26k on the clock -unfaired some light cosmetic damage that was easy to fix for £1200 though ebay ,there where a a few 2002-03 with 40k on clock again small damage for £1295 the better ones all seem to be about £1700 though dealers for a 98-2000 hope that helps  :)

daviee:
picked up my 99 fazer very good condition full service history new tyres for a grand 17 is way too steep for one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version