Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

2002 FZS 600 Foxeye Fazer service book.

(1/4) > >>

Decoke Dave:
Do Fazers of this year have their own separate service record book, or is it part of the owners manual? If it is a book on its own what does it look like?  I am looking at buying another 600 after regretting selling the last one and cannot remember how the services are recorded.  :'( !

Disorderlypunk:
would be suprised if any still came with a recording booklet
i just type it in notepad and keep it in the folder with the manual i downloaded from the download section

Decoke Dave:

--- Quote from: Decoke Dave on 13 November 2017, 07:12:12 pm ---Do Fazers of this year have their own separate service record book, or is it part of the owners manual? If it is a book on its own what does it look like?  I am looking at buying another 600 after regretting selling the last one and cannot remember how the services are recorded.  :'( !

--- End quote ---
  Thanks for the reply.  But I really meant to ask did they come from new with a separate service booklet or was in part of the Yamaha owners manual owners. Sorry my mistake. :o

Disorderlypunk:
no mistake made its just a confusion on owners manual as both the little booklet you get from yamaha and the haynes manual are often referered to as owners manual

haynes manuals dont have them in - they never do
little owners booklet doesnt  - see link http://www.3wires.net/manuals/FZS600OM.pdf

i am unable to find anything for recording service history like you get in the leather folders in the glovebox of a car (what i am guessing your looking for)

daviee:
they come with a service book mine has it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version