Date: 29-03-24  Time: 09:50 am

Author Topic: Thinking of selling the Fazer 2015 FS2 Model  (Read 981 times)

Morphy

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Thinking of selling the Fazer 2015 FS2 Model
« on: 02 November 2017, 12:48:38 pm »

As title suggests having only had the bike since Feb of this year and put just short 3k miles on I am thinking of selling. Nothing at all to do with the bike its a cracker and since I have had the bike its been well looked after. Covered in FS365 for every ride chain cleaned and lubed after every ride. Only got wet a couple of times at the beginning of ownership but cleaned to a very high standard on returning home. Total mileage to date 3974 it is mint, in silver must have been one of the last registered at 2015.

I had heated grips and fender extender put on the only owner before me had the official yam fazer taller screen put on and tank protector apart from that it is standard. I put Michelin p3 on the bike as I didn't like the standard dunlops it came with. If I sell I am wanting 4k for the bike and wont take any less for what is basically a new bike just run in. Reason for sale to many toys and hobbies although I have my eye on a 250. Thought I would knock it about on this site first just in case someone may be looking for a cracking first rate Fazer.
« Last Edit: 02 November 2017, 01:04:39 pm by Morphy »

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
Re: Thinking of selling the Fazer 2015 FS2 Model
« Reply #1 on: 02 November 2017, 01:35:48 pm »
where's it/you located?  :useless
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

Morphy

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Thinking of selling the Fazer 2015 FS2 Model
« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2017, 03:42:37 pm »
Hiya Small town called Padiham next to Burnley Lancashire.