Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Events, Meets, Ride outs etc

classic motorcycle mechanics show, stafford....TODAY

(1/3) > >>

red98:
As above anyone going ?.....I am   :)  , be leaving high wycombe shortly heading up the A413 stopping for brekkie at JACK HILLS on the A5 and then make It up as i go along too stafford , avoiding brum and motorways...

its a cracking show for all you older foccers who grew up on bikes from the 70/80s , ill be on the look out for parts for my 3 classics in the auto jumble , bolted  a 52 litre top box to the back of the thou and hope to fill it with lots of goodies   ;)

looks like its going to be a good day foccers...time to get your fazers out and take advantage of the good days at this time of year...

but remember....ride safe   :thumbup

tommyardin:

--- Quote from: red98 on 15 October 2017, 07:44:26 am ---As above anyone going ?.....I am   :)  , be leaving high wycombe shortly heading up the A413 stopping for brekkie at JACK HILLS on the A5 and then make It up as i go along too stafford , avoiding brum and motorways...

its a cracking show for all you older foccers who grew up on bikes from the 70/80s , ill be on the look out for parts for my 3 classics in the auto jumble , bolted  a 52 litre top box to the back of the thou and hope to fill it with lots of goodies   ;)

looks like its going to be a good day foccers...time to get your fazers out and take advantage of the good days at this time of year...

but remember....ride safe   :thumbup

--- End quote ---

Done it, did, and home  :thumbup

Hugh Mungus:
If I hadn't gone to watch BSB at Brands Hatch I would have gone to Stafford show as I haven't been for several years.
It's probably a day to leave the credit card at home or face severe questioning when the bill arrives...

red98:
Good day yesterday   :) ....breakfast at JACK HILLS was at its usual standard  :rolleyes  then onto stafford via A5 , lutterworth , hinckley , tamworth , A51 , lichfield , rugeley and stafford , a couple of hours looking around the bikes and buying what must be the most expensive numberplate in biking history for my honda cb 400/4  :eek  . Different route on the way home....A581 newport , A41 , wolverhampton , A449 kiderminster , worcester , A44 , evesham , fish hill  :)  , moreton-in-marsh , chipping norton ,  then cross country to aviod oxford ring road , glympton , wotton , shipton-on-cherwell , islip , stanton st john and onto A40 and home to high wycombe , 285 miles in total , misty and damp on the way up but cleared to sunshine for the rest of the day   , had a bit of fun on the A413 just north of aylesbury on the way up , caught up with what must have been the porsche boxters owners club monthly run , great fun picking them off one at a time on roads i know reasonably well   :lol  no match for the mighty thou , all drivers old enough to be going through a late life crisis , roof down , scarfs , silly hats , 4 woolly jumpers , 2 coats and the heater on full blast   :lol :lol :lol .......a good day , a bonus for mid october   :thumbup

red98:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version