Author Topic: Wow  (Read 1731 times)

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
Wow
« on: 14 October 2017, 10:18:13 am »
It's a shame this wasn't better quality 'cos it would be a great insert into a film.  :eek

More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

DILLIGAFF

• Muppet

Plucking foccer
    Official FOC-U Saga Lout
    Kock Leeper
  • GP Hero
  • Leeper of cocks
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Wow
« Reply #1 on: 14 October 2017, 10:36:01 am »
Very lucky he wasn't shot.
Can't help thinking we should adopt their no-nonsense, fuck PC approach.
I used to not give a foc, then I discovered Red Bull and now I don't give a flying foc !!!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 October 2017, 10:40:56 am »
Very lucky he wasn't shot.
Can't help thinking we should adopt their no-nonsense, fuck PC approach.

We're not even allowed to chase bikes, even more so if they're not wearing a lid?  :rolleyes

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 October 2017, 11:59:00 am »
Talk about determination. Especially when they are filtering between the vehicles near the end :eek

The cop was clearly on a faster bike, but if they'd been on the same machines I reckon the lunatic rider would have got away.

cy8rm4n

• CBT Wobbler
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 14 October 2017, 12:57:17 pm »
 Trouble is idiot on pursued bike doesn't have any regard for other road users, damage or injury they may cause. The cop even on a more powerful bike has to keep up whilst taking all of these things into consideration so the fact the target vehicle seemed at times to be getting away is no reflection on their skill as a rider. That said, maybe knowing what would happen to them when the Brazilian police caught them may have made it worth risking life & limb to get away.

Wouldn't happen in the risk averse, PC UK anyway as the cop would have been told to stop the pursuit as soon as it started.

Hugh Mungus

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 14 October 2017, 08:20:42 pm »
Wow indeed. That was ace!
Great skill shown by the cop rider by not backing off, I bet the chap being chased was thinking something like "Heck, I just can't get away".
I was waiting for the inevitable crash into some poor innocent driver and I think the guy is lucky it wasn't nastier with the way he was riding.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 14 October 2017, 09:54:16 pm »
I enjoyed that! Would have liked to see the cop pop a cap or two in his ass, that would have been the icing on the cake.  :2guns
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 14 October 2017, 09:56:04 pm »
Great skill shown by the cop rider by not backing off, I bet the chap being chased was thinking something like "Heck, I just can't get away".
I was waiting for the inevitable crash into some poor innocent driver and I think the guy is lucky it wasn't nastier with the way he was riding.

Well, we don't actually know the outcome, in Brazil they could've dragged him down a side alley and shot him!!!
It wouldn't be the first time it's happened!

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 15 October 2017, 04:26:23 am »

Well, we don't actually know the outcome, in Brazil they could've dragged him down a side alley and shot him!!!
:)
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 15 October 2017, 01:38:35 pm »

As i was saying...... :look

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 October 2017, 02:12:06 pm »
Shouldn't have run that red light then should they haha