• Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - KTM 950 SM
    • View Profile
Hello
« on: 06 October 2017, 10:31:57 am »
Hi All,
I'm a new member.
I have a Fazer 600 2003, and live in Somerset. I'm hoping to get to get to know a few tuning and handing mods and tips.

Cheers,

Chris

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: 10 October 2017, 03:09:44 pm »
Welcome, enjoy the forum  :useless
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 October 2017, 10:06:20 am »
Welcome & congrats on owning a FAST RED Fazer! (Some owners of other colour bikes simply will not accept the truth :lol )  This is the place for answers so whats your question? Fire away-we wont take the mickey(not much anyway!)

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 October 2017, 08:28:26 am »
Welcome & congrats on owning a FAST RED Fazer! (Some owners of other colour bikes simply will not accept the truth :lol )  This is the place for answers so whats your question? Fire away-we wont take the mickey(not much anyway!)

The picture on show by his nick is a (this is going to make me feel nausius saying it is a Blue one) Red or Blue the first improvement to make is repainted the fucking thing Silver  :faz  <<<<<< even the emoji in the Foc-U image bank is silver.
Welcome and don't listen to any of the twats in here.

Dave48

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-07 Tracer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 12 October 2017, 08:32:52 am »
My mistake-its an age thing-just ask Tommy-he knows all about it(Some say the reason he wraps his bike up for the winter is that SILVER wont stand up to the elements :lol ) Red is the way forward, Red/Black/Silver is ACE, Blue is very acceptable until you are ready to upgrade

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 October 2017, 11:03:52 am »
Definitely Blue. Plus after only a couple of weeks, this Red/Blue bike is showing For Sale (in the forum).
Infact Tommy, you've dropped a few comments over in the Ad thread too.  :)

vinnyb

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 12 October 2017, 04:34:05 pm »

The picture on show by his nick is a (this is going to make me feel nausius saying it is a Blue one) Red or Blue the first improvement to make is repainted the fucking thing Silver  :faz  <<<<<< even the emoji in the Foc-U image bank is silver
Welcome and don't listen to any of the twats in here.
Silver? Shiny primer?
« Last Edit: 12 October 2017, 08:05:44 pm by vinnyb »

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 October 2017, 06:18:45 pm »
My mistake-its an age thing-just ask Tommy-he knows all about it(Some say the reason he wraps his bike up for the winter is that SILVER wont stand up to the elements :lol ) Red is the way forward, Red/Black/Silver is ACE, Blue is very acceptable until you are ready to upgrade

Hey! Dave,                                             :finger

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 October 2017, 06:22:33 pm »

No No No! red is not the way forward, back lights are Red cos they are always at the back, Front lights have a silver reflector (Unless it's a Boxeye and they tend to be grey) so silver is always at the front, Simple  :lol

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 October 2017, 06:27:45 pm »
Definitely Blue. Plus after only a couple of weeks, this Red/Blue bike is showing For Sale (in the forum).
Infact Tommy, you've dropped a few comments over in the Ad thread too.  :)

Have I??  Well I don't discriminate where I pen my outrageous opinions.  :rollin