Date: 18-04-24  Time: 21:09 pm

Author Topic: Muppetery in motion  (Read 5199 times)

Grahamm

• Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ6 04-06
    • View Profile
    • Affordable Leather Products
Re: Muppetery in motion
« Reply #25 on: 21 September 2017, 11:22:15 pm »
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-shropshire-41309904/biker-who-pulled-wheelies-on-the-m6-is-jailed

I saw this and wondered:

a) why the hell they didn't pull him over after the first wheelie and

b) why he got a jail sentence whilst a certain Mr Rooney got a slap on the wrist and a fine that he could pay off from money down the back of his sofa for being three times over the drink-drive limit...

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 22 September 2017, 09:22:17 am »
I saw this and wondered:

a) why the hell they didn't pull him over after the first wheelie and

b) why he got a jail sentence whilst a certain Mr Rooney got a slap on the wrist and a fine that he could pay off from money down the back of his sofa for being three times over the drink-drive limit...

There's SO much wrong with this countries justice system. Plus it's gone so PC, it's madness....... EDITED to remove incriminating comments. I'll stop there!  :angel  :\
« Last Edit: 22 September 2017, 09:56:52 am by F4celess »

Robgosty

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 22 September 2017, 11:35:14 pm »
But on the bright side, when he comes out of jail that's another potential organ donor on the loose  :rolleyes

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 23 September 2017, 09:37:13 am »
He will be well schooled for life on the wrong side of the law at one of HMPs university for criminal activity. That act of complete stupidity will probably cost him his job, his life as it was before prison, and send him on a path of criminal activity. 

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 23 September 2017, 10:54:18 am »
But on the bright side, when he comes out of jail that's another potential organ donor on the loose  :rolleyes

Last week i bought a new motorcycle jacket (off the internet), its arrived. There's a fabric white label stitched just behind the zip which has spaces to write in your blood group, license number, a contact number, your name etc!....

Well.... thanks!  :eek  how morbid. Next they WILL be throwing in a complimentary donor card!  :rolleyes