Date: 28-03-24  Time: 15:51 pm

Author Topic: Muppetery in motion  (Read 5118 times)

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

locksmith

• FOC-U Official Selfish Bastard
    A bit of a cheapskate
    imageJune 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-09 :)
    • View Profile
Re: Muppetery in motion
« Reply #1 on: 18 September 2017, 07:05:08 pm »
Fukkin hell, just when you think you've seen it all!

acid drop

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Yamaha MT-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 18 September 2017, 07:24:38 pm »
What a plank

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 September 2017, 07:40:57 pm »
He was probably searching in the bag for where he left his common sense.

Brilliant thread title :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 September 2017, 07:49:23 pm »
WHAT they " filmed by an unmarked police patrol for 16 minutes"
 16 minutes :eek why the FOC did they not pull him after 2 minutes because during that extra 14 mins he could of caused a massive pile up and I think the police would have to answer some questions 
I don't do rain or threat there of. dry rider only with no shame.

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 18 September 2017, 08:07:27 pm »
Just what we need another p***k to make us all look like complete tools. Cheers you t****R. We all have our moments of madness on a bike but that was complete reckless stupidity.   

fazerscotty

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 September 2017, 08:10:43 pm »
WHAT they " filmed by an unmarked police patrol for 16 minutes"
 16 minutes :eek why the FOC did they not pull him after 2 minutes because during that extra 14 mins he could of caused a massive pile up and I think the police would have to answer some questions

Cos the plod needed the video to put on you've been framed  :rollin :rollin :rollin

Grayo

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Another ex Fazer owner still hanging around.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph Tiger 1050 Sport
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 18 September 2017, 09:34:36 pm »
Also, if a massive pile-up had occurred in that extra 14 minutes the Police footage would have "mysteriously" disappeared so as not to incriminate them.
« Last Edit: 18 September 2017, 11:58:33 pm by Grayo »
I could change my opinion, but then we'd both be wrong.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 18 September 2017, 09:58:19 pm »
Although this guy is riding like a prick and there's no need for it on a motorway, how much danger were other people really in? He never hit anything he never caused anyone else to swerve etc they can throw what ifs about all day but at the end of the day I wouldnt say he put anyone in anymore danger than a car driver on their phone yet they wouldnt be jailed for it if they were caught?
A ban is definitely deserved buy I can't see the point of needless jail time

Nemesis

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 18 September 2017, 10:39:47 pm »
Think the messing with the ruckshack was more stupid, 8 months be out in 4, 3 for good behaviour we all know the rest, slot on good morning TV, maybe a book :lol

F4celess

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 19 September 2017, 01:38:07 pm »
16 minutes they followed him  :eek ... They were probably expecting him to win a Darwin award instead (given enough time).

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 19 September 2017, 01:49:00 pm »
Definitely a few sandwiches short of a picnic. All it would have taken is a stone or a bit of debris on the road during his acrobatics and he would have been a goner.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

Disorderlypunk

• WSB Pack Hound
  • riding till i die (or breakdown)
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - fazer stolen - gsx1100 rebuild
    • View Profile
    • disorderly punks motovlog
« Reply #12 on: 20 September 2017, 11:59:02 am »
there are places to wheelie (kind of) and the m6 is not one of them
kind of shit wheelies really aswell
maybe he was getting some practice in for elvington wheelie championship

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 20 September 2017, 03:18:17 pm »
Best he find a disused airfield and practice there HE SURE NEEDS THE PRACTICE and his sheer stupidity wont lead to a possible multi vehicle pile up there. Total  T****r

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 September 2017, 05:43:41 pm »

Indeed.

how much danger were other people really in?

Dudeofrude, you ever had to slam yer brakes on on the motorway.  Don't fancy coming to a hault in my car (or on my bike for that matter) and finding some dude on a sportsbike slamming into the back of me at full speed cos he was, umm unbeliveably, rumagaging in his backpack.

But agree they followed him for 16 minutes?  And does locking him up really help him, or anybody else for that matter?  Ideally confiscate the bike, fine him 5 grand and ban him for 2 years with resitting test required.  That should make most idiots think.

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 20 September 2017, 06:04:18 pm »
I wonder where he is from
« Last Edit: 20 September 2017, 06:09:15 pm by fazersharp »

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 20 September 2017, 06:21:22 pm »
...and the make & model of the bike?.

red98

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS600,CB400/4,X7,CB250
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 20 September 2017, 07:02:37 pm »

poland       :rollin
One, is never going to be enough.....

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 20 September 2017, 08:00:12 pm »

Indeed.

how much danger were other people really in?

Dudeofrude, you ever had to slam yer brakes on on the motorway.  Don't fancy coming to a hault in my car (or on my bike for that matter) and finding some dude on a sportsbike slamming into the back of me at full speed cos he was, umm unbeliveably, rumagaging in his backpack.

But agree they followed him for 16 minutes?  And does locking him up really help him, or anybody else for that matter?  Ideally confiscate the bike, fine him 5 grand and ban him for 2 years with resitting test required.  That should make most idiots think.

I'd rather it be an idiot on a sportsbike that hits the back of me because he's wheelieing than a retard in a 2 tonne car because they are on their phone. As I said he more than deserves a ban and that bit with the rucksack was a special kind of stupid but I just think the jail time is unnecessary and an unfair biased punishment towards him because he's a biker.
Somebody not paying attention in a car is much more dangerous than someone on a bike yet they would have just received points and a fine if they were even caught.

On that subject I was on my way home from work earlier and at the lights a young woman pulled up behind me and as soon as she stopped had her head down in her phone. I kept an eye on her as we pulled away and she didn't even look up at the road for at least 500 yards!!! And even then it was a quick hlance then back down at the phone. That to me is far more idiot and dangerous than a wheelie any day and is also the reason I filter to the front of every single queue I can to avoid getting hit up the are by a moron like that

YamFazFan

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 20 September 2017, 08:18:35 pm »
...and the make & model of the bike?.

Oh it's in the extended story...Yamaha R6

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 20 September 2017, 08:50:25 pm »

On that subject I was on my way home from work earlier and at the lights a young woman pulled up behind me and as soon as she stopped had her head down in her phone. I kept an eye on her as we pulled away and she didn't even look up at the road for at least 500 yards!!! And even then it was a quick hlance then back down at the phone. That to me is far more idiot and dangerous than a wheelie any day and is also the reason I filter to the front of every single queue I can to avoid getting hit up the are by a moron like that

I get quite worried about the bloke behind me who doesn't look where he's going for at least 500 yards because he's too busy watching the woman behind him who doesn't look up from her phone for at least 500 yards  :lol

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 20 September 2017, 09:48:09 pm »

poland       :rollin

What with a name like that - are you sure - I wonder if he drives a lory with the same care, must be a polish thing -shit driving. How many have been in the news recently http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/28/pictured-crying-polish-lorry-driver-charged-causing-m1-crash/ what is happening - why is their standard of driving not the same as other Euro country's
« Last Edit: 20 September 2017, 09:59:30 pm by fazersharp »

fazersharp

• GP Hero
  • 10 stone Racing Snake
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 20 September 2017, 09:54:04 pm »
I'd rather it be an idiot on a sportsbike that hits the back of me because he's wheelieing than a retard in a 2 tonne car because they are on their phone.
The thing is if he was doing it down a suburban street he most likely would only injure himself if he came off but on a motorway it could cause a massive pile up and thats why the plod were wrong in filming him for 16 mins, they should of pulled him much earlier.

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 20 September 2017, 10:29:28 pm »

I get quite worried about the bloke behind me who doesn't look where he's going for at least 500 yards because he's too busy watching the woman behind him who doesn't look up from her phone for at least 500 yards  :lol

🤣🤣🤣

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 21 September 2017, 06:28:25 pm »
I'd rather it be an idiot on a sportsbike that hits the back of me because he's wheelieing than a retard in a 2 tonne car because they are on their phone.

Somebody not paying attention in a car is much more dangerous than someone on a bike

Dudeofrude,
 I remember a bike accident round these parts.  A nutter lost control of his fireblade on a corner, apparently the petrol tank dislodged and decapitated the driver of the car he hit as well as seriously injuring the passenger (stuck trapped inside the car with the decapitated driver.)

Somebody not paying attention in a car is much more dangerous than someone on a bike
You cannot differentiate between the two.

Lets face it this isn’t just “muppetery in motion”, it’s supreme stupidity, selfishness and a total and utter disregard for other road users.  You are gonna get the book thrown at you if you behave like a totoal dick on the M6.

I will agree that I don’t see how a jail sentence helps anybody, unless that is that this is a repeat total muppet offence.
« Last Edit: 22 September 2017, 05:07:16 pm by VNA »