General > General

Track days

(1/4) > >>

fazersharp:
Am I a tight git or are they a little expensive, I would love to do one but they cost so much. I am not interested in the "valuable Learn how to handle a bike properly with an instructor" - I just want to rag it round a track with a soothe surface without worrying about cameras or any other stuff to expect on a normal road. Which sounds like the Nuremburgring but It might rain between here and there and I will have to go home. 

celticdog:
have a look on groupon lol you might get a good deal. I'm also not a fan of the "valuable learn how to handle . . . " either. I'm old school if I want to use the back brake i'll use it. Apparently it's all about front braking with these guys.

slimwilly:
Track riding is awesome.
There are some cheaper half days that crop up too
I did oulton park and was hooked. Did two ton Haslam at donnington and now race the tracks, it's addictive, and the Fz1s is an amazing track bike, I am the only one racing one  in  England I think.
Get out there, it's anazing

tommyardin:

--- Quote from: slimwilly on 18 September 2017, 06:29:53 am ---Track riding is awesome.
There are some cheaper half days that crop up too
I did oulton park and was hooked. Did two ton Haslam at donnington and now race the tracks, it's addictive, and the Fz1s is an amazing track bike, I am the only one racing one  in  England I think.
Get out there, it's anazing

--- End quote ---

Bit rude calling Ron fat  :rollin :rollin :rollin

steve 10562cc:
Bought my eldest son a Ron Haslam day at Donnington for his 21st his first couple of laps with the instructor just following the group, his last couple of  laps were 25 seconds faster then the first 2, he was a fairly quick road rider before the day but says he learnt more in that 1 day course than he had in the last 4 years he had been riding.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version