Date: 29-03-24  Time: 04:51 am

Author Topic: SOLD - Power Commander V for FZ1 2011-15 (includes K&N air filter)  (Read 600 times)

Fazafou

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Hi all,

Decided to sell my FZ1 (already found a buyer) and so have stripped off my Power Commander 5 and K&N for sale if anyone is interested.

The K&M might seem unusual to throw in, but I've literally only done around 200 miles with it in and so it's practically brand new with no wear to it, so I thought since a lot of people use PC's to map for K&N's it would make a good package to sell together.  I was in 2 minds to sell the bike and had bought the K&N, but finally decided annoyingly not long after installing it, so a bit of a wasted purchase but just how it goes.

The PC box is a bit tatty (missing the lid) but everything's there except the Dynojet stickers and alcohol wipes - the velcro stickers are attached to the PC unit but the sticky backing is not very effective so I've advertised it as missing.  Otherwise it's in perfect working order.  Comes with the O2 sensor eliminator and instructions for fitting.

« Last Edit: 10 October 2017, 03:10:56 pm by Fazafou »