Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Diesels and Lawnmowers (Bike racing n things)

moto gp

<< < (2/3) > >>

Waterhouse:
30/40 days aparently. So miss a couple of races title hopes gone with it. I think he had a slim chance anyway but that's gone

lew600fazer:
Time Rossi moved over and gave up the seat for  some young gun , been a great competitor and champion but time and tide waits for no man.

Graham53:

--- Quote from: lew600fazer on 02 September 2017, 12:04:27 pm ---Time Rossi moved over and gave up the seat for  some young gun , been a great competitor and champion but time and tide waits for no man.

--- End quote ---

Trouble is that the "young gun" will end up being a Spanish robot, I don't agree with your view it's time for him to move over he's 4th in the championship with a win and podiums so far on a bike thats not the best M1 ever and  granted now with a broken tib/fib but that can happen to any age rider, would you say the same about Pedrosa ? And he's 5th or Cal Crutchlow. Also have you noticed the yellow in the stands at all the tracks around the world, who they gonna support when he goes ?

Waterhouse:
Don't get me started on pedrosa. I don't think he should stil have the bike he's on he's been a factory honda rider for so long and never won a title. When u have the likes of folger zarco vineales crutchlow lowes. All decent riders on satellite bikes.

When we have had people come up to a factory bike do alright only to get replaced without a fare shot.

Probably to do with repsol wanting a Spanish rider. I'm to believe if not for the retirement of stoner then he would of been gone with Marquez been his replacement. Also think given different circumstances simoncelli would of been world champ by now on a factory repsol Honda.

ozpom:
Pedrosa is a leach. He never wins championships, he just takes points away from championship contenders.

I'd pay good money to see Crutchlow on the second Honda but I think you're right that there's no chance with Repsol as their major sponsor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version