Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Diesels and Lawnmowers (Bike racing n things)

moto gp

<< < (3/3)

Nemesis:
Think that's part of the Honda plan to rob other teams of valuable points, still been a good year to watch it thou, Pat on the back to Dovi,not a fan of Silverstone track watched moto gp and bsb there, donnington is far better for being a spectator. I was really hoping Vinales would come back after a cracking start to season. anyway practice starts today enjoy  :D

robbo:
Apparently Cal has severed a tendon in his hand with a knife, hopefully his medical team can work some magic.

Waterhouse:
Yes donnington a much better track built for bikes. I think silverstone is alright but definatly suits f1 more than motorbikes.

Fingers crossed donnington can pull it off and put a decent bid in to hold the gp there for a few years. Will bring the crowds back in. I read silverstone was down 17000 in attendance from last years gp. Circuit of wales seems to be a no go and silverstone lacks atmosphere for me. Would be nice seeing the go boys over the mountain at cadwel tho ;)

To be fair I think repsol having Marquez as the number one rider wouldn't be bothered losing  pedrosa. And I think crutchlow would be the ideal replacement. Already proven he has what it takes. Numerous podiums on a satellite Yamaha ( forget the Ducati year but you could name a few top riders who want to forget Ducati years ) and a podium finisher  and two race winner on a satellite Honda. If that doesn't make him worthy of a full factory repsol Honda what does.

With the level of Brit riders in the gp at the moment and the start of the British rookie cup and Moto 3 team would be great to see a top level British rider on a top bike. Shame he couldn't of replaced Lorenzo and stayed at Yamaha tho

Anyone know how to get a petition going for that if sign ................

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version