Date: 19-04-24  Time: 22:31 pm

Author Topic: Toast From Milk 'n' Beans  (Read 2301 times)

TheToaster57

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - Who Needs Anything Else?
    • View Profile
Toast From Milk 'n' Beans
« on: 10 September 2011, 11:08:40 am »
Howdy ........ Insane Gen1 owner - the wife rides one too; I've also 'turned' three others onto Fazer Thou's so you could say I like 'em...

Mine has done 96K miles, and is called Shaz.... If you're from the MK area and like day-long rides, get in touch.  :eek
And on their best day, the Gods at Yamaha Struck the block of rough ore and the Fazer Thousand was formed; and they looked down and smiled, for it was brilliant in its purity; and, low, we all new that anything else is an 'also-ran'...

Farjo

• Consultor de administración
  • GP Hero
  • Admin alumni
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
Re: Toast From Milk 'n' Beans
« Reply #1 on: 10 September 2011, 11:31:43 am »
96k :eek And you've turned 3 wives into Fazer thou's??

Welcome to this side, the action is still on the dark blue forum for a few weeks http://fazerowners.yuku.com

TheToaster57

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 September 2011, 07:10:52 pm »
LMFAO No one wife turned to the awesome power of the Fazer, two other wives got rid of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And on their best day, the Gods at Yamaha Struck the block of rough ore and the Fazer Thousand was formed; and they looked down and smiled, for it was brilliant in its purity; and, low, we all new that anything else is an 'also-ran'...

flesh

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT10
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 14 September 2011, 04:43:21 pm »
Some tips on getting rid of "wives" in would be great.
I was tempted to try trading my one in for a younger more up to date model but realised the residuals were just to low so stuck with what I have.  ;)

TheToaster57

• Cager in Training
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 September 2011, 07:16:30 pm »
try taking her on a safari holiday and letting lions or hyenas eat her; or perhaps tsaking her hair dryer in for her when she is in the bath and accidentally dopping it into the bath (having plugged it in). As to residual values, the service exchange costs can be horrendous, mine last one ran into 6 figures and left me with sweet F.A. But the joy of the newer, lower milage, better-looking replacement dulls that pain; bit like bikes, really...............