Date: 25-04-24  Time: 10:41 am

Author Topic: FZS1000 potential sale  (Read 637 times)

anutz

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - FZS 600, GSXR 750
    • View Profile
FZS1000 potential sale
« on: 27 August 2017, 03:39:19 pm »
Looking to see how much intrest there is in my FZS1000, 99% sure I want to sell, but need a final ride once an MOT is on it to check its all running well as I have had the cylinder head off and not really given it a thrash since, starts fine and sounds fine.

47k Miles ( ish...will double check ), was in a state when I got it i.e. not cleanced, and rusted headers, water pump leak, rear wheel bearing issues, all sorted now.

- Changed Oil/Water Pump
- AIS Mod Done
- New Spark Plugs
- New Chain and Sprocket, as well as rear tyre only seen 200+ miles
- Rear wheel main bearing replaced, kush drive ok
- MOT about to expire, but intend to MOT middle of next month
- System3 Alarm
- One previous owner aside from me
- New MotoBatt Battery as last one was nackered and would not hold charge
- Cylinder head has been off so I could replace some broken exhaust studs and do clearances, new gasket used no sign of any leaks
- EXUP working no 7K signal on startup, but one of the bolts is nackered on the cover, I welded a piece of metal on to fix that
- Carbs balanced as well
- Rear shock is soft, but i am 18 stone, so figures, pre-load is not maxed so could be adjusted, had swingarm and all components off to clean and re-grease bearings, all stock no shock upgrades.
- New Throttle Cables from WeMoto, old one had some nicks

Just don't use it any more as i have a new bike, so its sat and doing nothing, getting in my way as well, so need it gone, and it needs to be used.

Located in North East near County Durham

PM me if anyone may be interested, like I say, need to get MOT first and be happy it rides well before I definitely want to sell, as would not sell a bike with issues, but keen to know the market for it on here, may end up on ebay if no one local wants to take a look at it

Anutz!

« Last Edit: 27 August 2017, 09:46:32 pm by anutz »