Date: 19-04-24  Time: 21:47 pm

Author Topic: sold - TRIUMPH TIGER 1050 ABS 2009MY LOW MILEAGE - MILTON KEYNES AREA UK  (Read 827 times)

Stunts

• imageJuly 08
    Quite fast for a fat bloke

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Hi all,

I know it's not a Fazer, but it may be of interest to someone :-)

I have owned her for three months and have loved the ownership. That engine  :001: ! I need to sell the bike to fund a different purchase unfortunately.

The bike is in great condition having only 14.5k miles on the clock. It was originally built in Hinckley and then sold and registered in Singapore. I was told by Hughenden M40 that it was owned by a Triumph Technician out there. It was brought back to the UK in October 2015 and only had a few thousand miles on the clock. It was MOT'd and VOSA checked then and had a service. It most recently went through a 12k mile service with Hughenden M40 before I bought her. The chain and front fork seals were all replaced. I have since replaced the front pads (the originals were a tad low for my liking). and she hasn't missed a beat since. I put a set of spots on the front. These have been removed but could be subject to a deal....

The bike has a gear indicator and crash protection fitted.

I have it advertised on Bike Trader and Ebay for £4150, but I'll accept a firm £3850.

The usual applies - no test rides without insurance/money etc and no Nigerian bankers drafts.

The service book and manual will be with the bike along with all service history from its arrival back in the UK in 2015.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1inGJkBglikUWMzaTIwQ3JQdUE/view?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: 06 August 2017, 07:54:03 pm by Stunts »

Stunts

• imageJuly 08
    Quite fast for a fat bloke

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: TRIUMPH TIGER 1050 ABS 2009MY LOW MILEAGE - MILTON KEYNES AREA UK
« Reply #1 on: 01 August 2017, 08:52:16 pm »
More pics will follow tomorrow.