Date: 19-04-24  Time: 09:49 am

Author Topic: Breaking News an attempted terror attack  (Read 2101 times)

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
  • There is only one form of racing, road racing.
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2017 MT-09 Tracer ABS
    • View Profile
Breaking News an attempted terror attack
« on: 11 June 2017, 11:33:35 pm »
Police have announced that they have foiled an attempt by two M u Slim's in a speed boat attempting to crash into the Thames Barrier
 A police spokesman believes the attempt was linked to Ram-a-dam.
MT-09 Tracer for those who no longer can handle a BIG boy Fazer

Freck

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • - Triumph Daytona 955, BMW R9T
    • View Profile
Re: Breaking News an attempted terror attack
« Reply #1 on: 11 June 2017, 11:44:43 pm »
That's in pretty poor taste Lew after so many people have been killed or seriously injured over the past few weeks  :rolleyes

steve 10562cc

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - KAWASAKI Z1000
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 12 June 2017, 06:06:48 am »
lew I can see where your coming from take the piss out the murdering scum and they lose big style. 

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 June 2017, 08:16:25 am »
:lol  It is strange the different ways different people deal with things either personal or things slightly more removed, but still have an impact (A bit like the Muslim filled speed boat  :rollin ) like Lew I would opt for the piss take.
Sure of course it is really sad and heartbreaking for those who lost loved ones and those that are maimed and have to deal with their injuries, but if as a nation we lose our humour all with have left if fear, gloom and pending doom, because in the cold light of day there is very little that can actually be done to stop these attacks, one fucking idiot with a machete or a Vauxhall Astra can take a number of lives before they are brought down.
So lew gets a BIG THUMBS  :thumbup :thumbup up from me, and it is very funny.

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #4 on: 12 June 2017, 08:25:35 am »
A game of words I guess, but can't understand the joke.   :wall
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 12 June 2017, 08:31:25 am »
That's in pretty poor taste Lew after so many people have been killed or seriously injured over the past few weeks  :rolleyes

So, is the first victory for terrorism to be loss of our sense of humour?  :rolleyes  Too much PC. I laughed  :thumbup

That's how the Brits win. Confuse the shit out of everyone else  :lol

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #6 on: 12 June 2017, 08:38:26 am »
I can see Frecks point of view especially for family's involved, however as ex forces I have a dark sense of humour and got to admit I sniggered!

It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

unfazed

• GP Hero
  • Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - FZS1000 05-06, Serow 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 12 June 2017, 08:46:48 am »
Keep smiling keep them guessing  :thumbup

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 12 June 2017, 09:08:19 am »

Freck , I was born and bred in N Ireland , how do you think the people of N Ireland got through 30+ years of terror. Thankfully they had a sense of humour. Not about the bombings and killings but about some of the eejits playing at being the local BIG man, Image result for eejits

One always knew when you were having a heated discussion with some gobshite , a usual comment he would throw at you  if he was not getting his own way would be ,let me tell you now , Do you know who you are talking to???? thereby implying he was commander in Chief of him and his mates local UDA or IRA branch.
Lighten up Freck no did respect was intended, if we cannot laugh in face of adversity we might as well just surrender now.
« Last Edit: 12 June 2017, 09:12:20 am by lew600fazer »

locksmith

• FOC-U Official Selfish Bastard
    A bit of a cheapskate
    imageJune 09
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT-09 :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 June 2017, 09:31:02 am »

You probably have to be British to get it - or aware of the Thames Barrier.
It's a giant gate that swings down and shuts off the river Thames preventing London flooding. So it could be called a dam when in place, hence the ramadam pun!

Slaninar

• GP Hero
  • Lookin' like a streak of lightnin'
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
    • BikeGremlin
« Reply #10 on: 12 June 2017, 10:52:50 am »

You probably have to be British to get it - or aware of the Thames Barrier.
It's a giant gate that swings down and shuts off the river Thames preventing London flooding. So it could be called a dam when in place, hence the ramadam pun!

Thanks.

"A bit slow on the uptake" is a proper English term?  :)

Black humour is good IMO... if you can understant it.  :)
Most things done in a hurry need to be done again - patiently.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 12 June 2017, 02:05:09 pm »

How about this for being an eejit. A lad I knew at school, he was bad  egg and a bigot. A real ugly fucker as well. So to impress the female eejits in the estate I grew up in just outside Belfast he joined the local branch of the UDA. This was early doors in the troubles and it was not an outlawed group at that time. He  was locally known as Elvis why, I don't know. So Elvis gets his first job from the self appointed UDA commander( he was the lad that held the arsenal(They only had one gun at that time) So Elvis is riding shot gun on the way to rob an off licence as they were having a party so needed to steal some drink.
As they enter the street that the off licence is in they spot an Army road block , supposedly Elvis panics and throws the gun out the window into some bushes. I believe the intention was to recover it later. When the army set up road blocks they usually had a couple of squaddies hiding either side of the road block covering the area and protecting the lads doing the stop and search usually it was the police (RUC) doing the questioning and searching cars and if they felt inclined searching you as well.
So this gun goes sailing over the bushes only to land beside a squaddie, all hell broke lose, Elvis and the driver got shot twice , ended up in Hospital for a few weeks and then got banged up for a few years for possession of a fire arm. The soft bastard when he went to court when asked how he would plea stood up and said I refuse to recognise the court. The Judge said why not Mr Robinson has it been decorated since the last time you were here?looking at your previous I actually sent you down 2 years ago for car theft.

lew600fazer

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 12 June 2017, 02:09:22 pm »

How about this for being an eejit. A lad I knew at school, he was bad  egg and a bigot. A real ugly fucker as well. So to impress the female eejits in the estate I grew up in just outside Belfast he joined the local branch of the UDA. This was early doors in the troubles and it was not an outlawed group at that time. He  was locally known as Elvis why, I don't know. So Elvis gets his first job from the self appointed UDA commander( he was the lad that held the arsenal(They only had one gun at that time) So Elvis is riding shot gun on the way to rob an off licence as they were having a party so needed to steal some drink.
As they enter the street that the off licence is in they spot an Army road block , supposedly Elvis panics and throws the gun out the window into some bushes. I believe the intention was to recover it later. When the army set up road blocks they usually had a couple of squaddies hiding either side of the road block covering the area and protecting the lads doing the stop and search usually it was the police (RUC) doing the questioning and searching cars and if they felt inclined searching you as well.
So this gun goes sailing over the bushes only to land beside a squaddie, all hell broke lose, Elvis and the driver got shot twice , ended up in Hospital for a few weeks and then got banged up for a few years for possession of a fire arm. The soft bastard when he went to court when asked how he would plea stood up and said I refuse to recognise the court. The Judge said why not Mr Robinson has it been decorated since the last time you were here?looking at your previous I actually sent you down 2 years ago for car theft. Note the Name Robinson a family member was once a high ranking politician in the DUP , and Theresa May wants to do a deal with these people.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 12 June 2017, 06:20:34 pm »
Has anyone considered that he may know someone who was involved and that is the reason for his comment.
Im all for taking the piss, but before people criticise someone be sensitive to why they may of said it.

Now to prove that i am a piss taker, LEW you just quoted yourself,  :lol
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

celticbiker

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      Fazer8
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 12 June 2017, 08:44:53 pm »
Just to deliberately place a feline amidst a flock of Columbiformes.
If you liked the original joke you might like this site.
http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Last Edit: 12 June 2017, 08:45:33 pm by celticbiker »
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste
(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help
(")-(") him gain world domination!