Date: 28-03-24  Time: 20:30 pm

Author Topic: Good News!! Ian Brady is dead!!  (Read 9369 times)

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
Good News!! Ian Brady is dead!!
« on: 15 May 2017, 10:58:39 pm »
I hope it was a slow painful death!! never understood why he wasn't given a death sentence!
It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
Re: Good News!! Ian Brady is dead!!
« Reply #1 on: 15 May 2017, 11:34:04 pm »
It's a terrible thing to have done to anyone let alone little children.
I saw a television prog a number of years ago now just after the time Myra Hindley passed away (2002) and they interviewed two sets of parents of  children that the moors murderers had killed.
One family had come to terms with the death of their child and had in their hearts decided to forgive the killers and try to move on, they had other children and had a happy family life together, but they said that they will always miss their child that was taken from them but they did not want that loss to dominate the whole of their lives and the lives of their other children.
The other family/couple had divorced but came back together for the TV programme but they were filled with hate (Understandable in many ways) they despised each other and apportioned blame on one and other, saying things like you should have kept more of a check on him and if you had this would never have happened. Their lives had been dominated with the thoughts of revenge and hatred towards the Moors Killers, in fact they were consumed with hate.
I honestly believe those parents were more prisoners that the Moors Killers.
The parents who had forgiven and tried to let go and move on were a happy family with a sad history they had to try to come to terms with, as much as you ever could. They were free unlike the other couple.
I know it's OK and easy for me to write this from a distance, but just look at the two end products, what do you think is the best.
tommyardin     
« Last Edit: 15 May 2017, 11:36:57 pm by tommyardin »

Robbie8666

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Triumph NightStorm
    • View Profile
    • RNVMCC
« Reply #2 on: 15 May 2017, 11:57:40 pm »
fair point you make there Tommy and having never experienced that kind of loss or pain, wouldn't know how I would cope in those circumstances.
IMHO i still think that serial killers when found guilty should be sentenced to death. I am only on about serial killers / mass murderers ie Sutcliff / west/ brady & Hindley etc where it has been proved beyond reasonable doubt that they were guilty and premeditated.

It ain't what you ride, it's who you ride with!!!

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 16 May 2017, 12:09:21 am »
I'm with you on that score Robbie.  There are principles that should be adhered to, an eye for an eye and let the penalty fit the crime both come to mind.
These principles are not about revenge as some seem to think, but that the penalty is equal to the crime, if you take someone life like that you should forfeit your own.
Both of the Moors Murders admitted guilt and tried to help the police find some of the bodies, so there was no doubt as to their guilt.

As you say it is easy to stand back and spout forth about the right and wrong way to respond, but I have never had one of my children cruelly snatched away from me.   

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 16 May 2017, 03:37:57 am »
I have no real thoughts on his death, he spent most of his life behind bars, punishment enough, I don't know, I just hope he came to loathe himself and thought about those poor kids every time he saw his refection in the mirror.

As for the death penalty, I think history has proven how unreliable beyond reasonable doubt can be.
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 16 May 2017, 07:14:36 am »
I have no real thoughts on his death, he spent most of his life behind bars, punishment enough, I don't know, I just hope he came to loathe himself and thought about those poor kids every time he saw his refection in the mirror.

As for the death penalty, I think history has proven how unreliable beyond reasonable doubt can be.

Did he bollocks!!!
If there was an ounce of compassion in this piece of shit he could have eased the pain on the parents of the kids he tortured and murdered by giving hints at their final resting place, but he couldn't care less and almost became smug at the power he had over them.
He was a perfect candidate for the death penalty, without any doubt whatsoever, and worse still i wouldn't be surprised if he killed even more people but kept quiet about it.
I feel the same way about these complete wankers who've started using acid as a weapon over here, in my mind that's just pure intentional and premeditated evil and you deserve a 'real' life sentence for it, 'cos that's what the victims will have to endure. Like that coked up Essex boy prick recently who sprayed 20 odd people in a nightclub. Firstly you have to do research about exactly what damage it can do, then purchase it, then hide it to get it into a club, then actually use it to intentionally maim people, for life. Totally premeditated, and i believe he even blinded 2 people in the process. If ever the term 'an eye for an eye' sounded very reasonable, this is certainly one of those justifiably rare occasions.
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #6 on: 16 May 2017, 08:57:22 am »
That piece of shit cost this country Millions of pounds over the last 50 years to keep him alive and locked up.

A 9mm round is less than 50p.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 16 May 2017, 09:45:24 am »
I'm glad he's dead but the very sad thing is, he took the whereabouts of Keith Bennetts body to the grave with him. . I'm with others who think that the visit to the Moors a few years back was about Power. Mrs Bennett must be extremely upset today, my thoughts are with her. Brady was Pure fucking evil and I'm with darrsi on this
fire never sleeps

BBROWN1664

• Administrator
  • GP Hero
  • Should get out more!
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - Tracer 900
    • View Profile
    • My website
« Reply #8 on: 16 May 2017, 10:20:55 am »
Mrs Bennett must be extremely upset today, my thoughts are with her.

I am sure she would have been. Unfortunately she died 5 years ago not knowing where her son was.
Another ex-Fazer rider that is a foccer again

maddog04

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Pan ST1300
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 16 May 2017, 01:02:39 pm »
fuck me BB, I feel a right goon now :rolleyes..........it only seems like yesterday that she was on the news asking him to help find her son. Having said all that, I've lost nearly 2 years looking after the Mrs and the time has flown.

fire never sleeps

acid drop

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Yamaha MT-09
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 16 May 2017, 04:03:09 pm »

I hope it was a slow painful death!! never understood why he wasn't given a death sentence!

To many do-gooders were trying to abolish the death penalty, I would have sent the bastard  the trapdoor.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 16 May 2017, 04:51:54 pm »

To many do-gooders were trying to abolish the death penalty, I would have sent the bastard  the trapdoor.

The trapdoor would be too quick, Brady and every other child molesting, murdering bastard should be just locked up in a dungeon together and left to rot and slowly die and every time another one is caught just shove them in with the rotting bodies.

Skippernick

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 16 May 2017, 06:08:13 pm »

Theres was the first trial to be held after the abolition of the death penalty, so it was never a option.

Although i agree they both deserved it, it took some time for them to reveal the graves of their victims, he died not revealing the last grave, so in this instance i think it was right they weren't hanged. having said that i would of made the pricks suffer, withholding care for his disease for a start.
Red Heads - Slowly taking over the world!!!

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 16 May 2017, 07:30:10 pm »
  At the end of the day Brady was a psychopath.

I'm with others who think that the visit to the Moors a few years back was about Power.

Of course it was.  Psychopath’s need to be in control, they also need attention.  Even his will is an manipulative attention seeking document.

The public are his audience, and he has played to them.

As for the death penalty, and “beyond reasonable doubt” of which every guilty sentence is beyond reasonable doubt.  Though note that our law allows for doubt in that very statement of “beyond reasonable doubt”.  So what of the Birmingham six and the Guildford four?  Convictions on the back of corrupt policing and a dodgy legal system.  They would all be dead if some of you here had your way. And indeed when you think back to the convictions of those innocent men, well there was no doubt the public was baying for blood - big time.  An eye for an eye indeed.

slappy

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - MT09
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 16 May 2017, 08:03:54 pm »
VNA,this thread is about a child murdering bastard so you can foc off with your political crap.

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 16 May 2017, 08:06:43 pm »
I don't get the hate the public show towards the murderers, sure I expect it from family and friends but from the general public? It's not the correct response! To be repulsed by the crime, of course, any crimes directed at children are disgusting, but surely the anger is for those close to the victim!

Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 16 May 2017, 08:21:23 pm »

I'm with others who think that the visit to the Moors a few years back was about Power.

Of course it was.  Psychopath’s need to be in control, they also need attention.  Even his will is an manipulative attention seeking document.

As for the death penalty, and “beyond reasonable doubt” of which every guilty sentence is beyond reasonable doubt.  Though note that our law allows for doubt in that very statement of “beyond reasonable doubt”.  So what of the Birmingham six and the Guildford four?  Convictions on the back of corrupt policing and a dodgy legal system.  They would all be dead if some of you here had your way. And indeed when you think back to the convictions of those innocent men, well there was no doubt the public was baying for blood - big time.  An eye for an eye indeed.

So to summarise you ^^^

Murdering people and disposing of their bodies so no one can ever find them is disgusting [Brady] and an act of control.

Carrying out 'justice', that is false [Guildford Four] is also disgusting.

Invoking the death sentence in an eye-for-an-eye way is satiate a public baying for blood.

Well who did all of the above for 40 years, the IRA/INLA and their bastard offspring still carrying out 'extrajudicial killings', aka punishment killings [often these days in republican heartlands]:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/news-analysis/why-the-ruddy-family-are-true-heroes-compared-to-cowards-who-abducted-and-killed-seamus-35697163.html

Jean McConville never got a hearing and was summarily executed by scum, her body hidden, her killers became suit wearing politicians laughing at committing a crime and getting off scot free. Perhaps Brady's mistake was not hiding behind some political BS.

I dont believe in protecting the human rights of killers (if you want rights don't do the crime), I also think the death penalty is utterly unreversible and so can only be actioned where evidence is irrefutable (CCTV and DNA combined), I just think scum like Brady should do hard labour, not luxuries, no voice, no heat, no artificial light. Make the punishment a hell, so if just one potential murder is prevented it becomes worth it. Why did we spend £8m on Brady? pennies would be too much.
« Last Edit: 16 May 2017, 08:24:53 pm by pilninggas »

VNA - BMW Wank

• BMW Wank
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - BMW R1250R Honda C90
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 16 May 2017, 09:24:20 pm »
So to summarise you ^^^

I think I was quite clear.

In any case your summary of my post seems to be longer than my post itself. :eek

Invoking the death sentence in an eye-for-an-eye way is satiate a public baying for blood.
Well who did all of the above for 40 years, the IRA/INLA and their bastard offspring still carrying out 'extrajudicial killings', aka punishment killings [often these days in republican heartlands]:

You seem to be a little selective here.  Or do you approve of the UVF , UDA and UFF.  And how exactly does framing and hanging innocent men help?

Perhaps Brady's mistake was not hiding behind some political BS.

Brady killed for pleasure.  He is a true psychopath.  He did whatever pleased him, whatever fascinated him.  Psychopaths aren’t like ordinary people, they are wired up different. 

Personally, I feel that hanging such people lets them off the hook.  I can’t think of a greater punishment than being locked up for life.  Further I don’t believe in killing, and I certainly don’t believe in the state killing in cold blood.

Make the punishment a hell

Prison should be about rehabilitation, not simply punishment.  However, be clear you cannot rehabilitate psychopath.

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 16 May 2017, 09:54:52 pm »
So to summarise you ^^^

I think I was quite clear.

In any case your summary of my post seems to be longer than my post itself. :eek

You seem to be a little selective here.  Or do you approve of the UVF , UDA and UFF.  And how exactly does framing and hanging innocent men help?

Perhaps Brady's mistake was not hiding behind some political BS.

Brady killed for pleasure.  He is a true psychopath.  He did whatever pleased him, whatever fascinated him.  Psychopaths aren’t like ordinary people, they are wired up different. 

Personally, I feel that hanging such people lets them off the hook.  I can’t think of a greater punishment than being locked up for life.  Further I don’t believe in killing, and I certainly don’t believe in the state killing in cold blood.

Make the punishment a hell

Prison should be about rehabilitation, not simply punishment.  However, be clear you cannot rehabilitate psychopath.

Like the IRA, I think the Loyalist Terrorists are scum, totally without justification. A front for drugs and other gangster activity, hiding behind a movement, pretending. I'd say abducting a mother, killing her despite her true pleas of innonence [because Adams didn't want to get locked up] and hiding her body reeks of psycopathic behaviour. It's certainly not a shot accross no mans land or retalatory gunfire.

I don't think prison should be about rehabilitation, not for serious offenders anyway. It should be about getting them off of the streets, so they cant endanger the rest of us and it should be unpleasant. I don't care about the nature of the murderer, i just dont want them anywhere near decent law abiding people. Pandering to killers is all a bit sick. Brady tortured children, his time in prison should have been horrid - the recording of the little girl is the mark of a pair of vile, vile pieces of inhuman filth - utterly unpleasant. We care too much about criminals rights in this country, we need to care about victims. Putting a roof over their heads and feeding them should be how we spend our money. If prisoners have to till the land to feed themselves, in hard labour, bloody good job.

Hedgetrimmer

• GP Hero
  • FOC-U official topiary expert
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 16 May 2017, 11:01:36 pm »
ote]

Prison should be about rehabilitation, not simply punishment. 

Prison is also supposed to be a deterrent. If poor, deprived little Johnny Crackhead can expect an easy ride after terrorising his neighbourhood, he isn't likely to change his ways, is he?

The solution to this is to tighten up and reform policing and the legal system, to put in a reliable system of checks and balances; not to give every psychopathic scumbag an easy ride. Are you sure Brady was guilty of the Moors Murders?  :rolleyes
« Last Edit: 16 May 2017, 11:02:25 pm by Hedgetrimmer »

mr self destruct

• WSB Pack Hound
  • Riding without a crash since 24-04-15
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 16 May 2017, 11:31:24 pm »
Personally I don't give a fuck that he's dead, I'm just glad he was caught and stopped from carrying on killing kids.
In my opinion the death sentence is wrong for two reasons; it's irreversible (like has been covered earlier in the thread), and it (like suicide) is an easy cop out for the criminal. As a tax payer I'd gladly pay to keep the likes of him in a steel box for the rest of their natural lives. No parole, no release, no end to the misery. Folk talk about the punishment fitting the crime, well if the victims' families have to live with the consequences of Brady's actions for life, so should he.
Broken, bruised, forgotten, sore,
too fucked up to care any more.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 16 May 2017, 11:54:32 pm »

I personally see nothing wrong with VNA's post it seems well thought out and reasoned, just because someone thinks different to the way others do it does not make the opinion invalid.
As commented, beyond reasonable doubt is allowed in British law, and who can say with absolute 100% certainty anything, there will always be doubt because we all see things through our own personal experiences or our own coloured spectacles.

The fact that Brady took the police to the Moors and disclosed where some of the bodies were buried has moved it beyond reasonable doubt as to his guilt.
I personally think that his life should have been forfeit, but had that happened a lot of the murdered children would never have received a decent burial and parents not given the opportunity to lay their child to rest.

The people who actually had to make these sort of decisions as to who would live and who would die have to live with the outcome of their decisions, and people are fickle and change their mind at the drop of a hat.

For Example:
The Bible story of Jesus as he rode into Jerusalem on a donkey people were calling out Hosanna, a verbal expression of Glory, adoration and joy, they were also laying palm branches in His path, palm branches meant well-being and victory, these people saw Jesus as someone who would save them from the domination of the Roman Empire. 
These very same people that cried Hosanna and laid palm branches in His path were the very same ones who a few days later cried out crucify him.
Whatever you do and whatever decisions you make, someone or some group will always say you made the wrong decision, it's human nature. People are and always will be fickle, their minds are changed by the slightest gust or wind and I number myself amongst them.     

darrsi

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 17 May 2017, 06:35:22 am »

I personally see nothing wrong with VNA's post it seems well thought out and reasoned, just because someone thinks different to the way others do it does not make the opinion invalid.
As commented, beyond reasonable doubt is allowed in British law, and who can say with absolute 100% certainty anything, there will always be doubt because we all see things through our own personal experiences or our own coloured spectacles.

The fact that Brady took the police to the Moors and disclosed where some of the bodies were buried has moved it beyond reasonable doubt as to his guilt.
I personally think that his life should have been forfeit, but had that happened a lot of the murdered children would never have received a decent burial and parents not given the opportunity to lay their child to rest.

The people who actually had to make these sort of decisions as to who would live and who would die have to live with the outcome of their decisions, and people are fickle and change their mind at the drop of a hat.

For Example:
The Bible story of Jesus as he rode into Jerusalem on a donkey people were calling out Hosanna, a verbal expression of Glory, adoration and joy, they were also laying palm branches in His path, palm branches meant well-being and victory, these people saw Jesus as someone who would save them from the domination of the Roman Empire. 
These very same people that cried Hosanna and laid palm branches in His path were the very same ones who a few days later cried out crucify him.
Whatever you do and whatever decisions you make, someone or some group will always say you made the wrong decision, it's human nature. People are and always will be fickle, their minds are changed by the slightest gust or wind and I number myself amongst them.   

What the feck are you chatting about now???
It was bad enough getting political, now you're bringing fairy stories into the equation?  :rolleyes
More people are born because of alcohol than will ever die from it.

celticdog

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 17 May 2017, 07:42:56 am »
Why give this monster the satisfaction of our anger, It's a good time to remember his innocent victims.
RIP little ones.
Treat everything in life the way a dog would- if you can't eat it or foc it, forget it.

tommyardin

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      I don't own a bike
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 17 May 2017, 08:49:56 am »

For Example:

What the feck are you chatting about now???
It was bad enough getting political, now you're bringing fairy stories into the equation?  :rolleyes

See Darrsi's comment is exactly what I was saying about people all having an opinion and believing that opinion to be the right one.
I am not talking about religion, I am talking about History, events that have been recorded in numerous books, events that tie up with other History books of that time and that fit in and line up with Roman records and Roman Emporeres that were in power at that time and and Jewish records, who most do not believe that this Jesus was who he claimed to be in any way, but they did not deny his existence because they recorded him in there writings.
History has recorded that the story of Jesus to be is a true story, now whether he was who He claimed to be or just a deluded individual you make your own mind up, but history is history and for someone to say off the top of their head this or that is just a fairy story is absolutely unbelievable. It would be the same as me saying Christopher Columbus never existed or Ceaser was a figment of someone's imagination. You can not say theses are Fairy Stories cos you were not there.
I know this has now moved this post to a completely different place and my apologies about that, but to completely write something off as a fairy story just because they have made a dicission for themself or choose not to believe it is ridiculous because if it is true it is true and your choice will make not one jot or tittle of difference to the truth. Passionately believing something that is not true makes a person gullible, passionately disbelieving something that is true makes a person arrogant.