Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > FZS600 Fazer

Silicone Radiator Hose Kits

(1/5) > >>

Jules-C:
Since my radiator needs replaced I had another go at getting in touch with SFS about silicone hose kits.  I made a guess at the email address of the person in SFS that was helpful last time to see if they still have the patterns/tooling from last time and this is the important bit of the response I got back within 6 minutes!

I would suggest that you send me a set of original hoses. Upon receipt of the samples I can try and cross match them with existing tooling, and produce details kit costs for you.

I hope to get the hoses off my bike this weekend to send away and will let you know when I hear back from SFS and if there is a minimum quantity that has to be ordered.  SFS are selling other bike kits with 8 hoses for £125 to £135 so I would expect the FZS600 kits to be a similar price.

Post here if you are interested in a kit.

Arfa:
Fair play to you for actually getting the ball rolling here. If you pull it off and kits aren't insane money (>£150), you can stick my name down on list.

Jules-C:
As soon as I get more details I'll put them up here

Andy1970:
Yes, still interested.

Andy

Chris:
They should have all the tooling as they have already made 11 sets. Hope it all works out for you as they do look awesome on the bikes.

If you have any question about the first group buy, which I organised, then all the info should be in the old thread but if you can't find something then just PM me.  :)

Chris

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version