Date: 20-04-24  Time: 01:28 am

Author Topic: For Sale: Parts for Fzs 1000 gen 1 fazer -bar ends, jack up kit, exhaust protect  (Read 1431 times)

mustardbufc

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Due to the sale of my Fzs 1000 gen 1 Fazer I have the following parts for sale.

Black original bar end weights
£10 + postage (Myhermes £2.80 insured, may go through letterbox, £3.60 insured and signature, £4 Royal Mail 2nd class insured and signature require)

Jack up kit. Chunky stainless ones, have 135mm stamped on them, which is the measurement centre to centre of the holes. Looking at a chart i found on here that equates to about 33mm lift, but i though when on the bike they lifted the seat closer to 25mm.
£10 + postage (Myhermes £2.80 insured, may go through letterbox, £3.60 insured and signature, £4 Royal Mail 2nd class insured and signature required)

Exhaust protector in silver. Clamps around original exhaust and protects from pillion boot marks. Has some marks on it, but sound.£5 + postage (Myhermes £2.80 insured, £3.60 insured and signature. £4 Royal Mail 2nd class insured and signature require)

SOLD MTC can and link pipe. Stainless oval, single outlet, with removable bd killer. Nice sound increase over the standard without being excessive.
Very good condition, slight mark where the strap goes.
£90 £80+ postage (Myhermes £8 insured and signature required or Parcelforce £13)

SOLD Renthal 758 ultra lows. Grey. Bar ends drilled and tapped to take original fazer bar end weights ( this cost me £15 to have done). Throttle side drilled to take locating tab but the other side isn't. Marked where bar clamps, swithgear etc have been clamped on otherwise in very good condition.
£25 £20+ postage (Myhermes £5 insured and signature. Parcelforce was £13, so a bit expensive)

PM me or contact on 07885138618 (call and leave message if no answer, or text)
Collection from Boston, Lincs available.
« Last Edit: 28 April 2017, 05:40:35 pm by mustardbufc »

topgun44

• Weekend Warrior
  • ride hard a fast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Sent u text about the screen  ;)

topgun44

• Weekend Warrior
  • ride hard a fast
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Fitting look great  ;)

b1k3rdude

• Foc-u Helpful Foccer
  • Global Moderator
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - GSF 1250
    • View Profile
Is the exhaust protector round or oval? and do you have a picture of the underside..?

mustardbufc

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Sorry for delay in replying.
It was fitted to a standard round exhaust, but it isn't a full half circle profile, so may fit an oval.
Pic attached

mustardbufc

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Also, pic of how it looks on the oval MTC can I have for sale