Bikes, Hints'n'Tips > Events, Meets, Ride outs etc

A blat down the runway

(1/3) > >>

GH600:
http://www.bikersblast.com/   This is fun  :)  Starting again in April

pilninggas:
Ive done the airfield down there, it's bloody awesome. A great evening's fun. Might head down for that. Perhaps we can have FOC-up the runway meet?

GH600:

--- Quote from: pilninggas on 17 March 2017, 05:11:21 pm ---Ive done the airfield down there, it's bloody awesome. A great evening's fun. Might head down for that. Perhaps we can have FOC-up the runway meet?

--- End quote ---
That would be good , I have seen a couple of  FZS 600 there Silver ones . Here's me on my Versys 650 leaving my son behind on his Daytona 675  :D 

scoobiemandan:
Why the Foc is everything like this so far away from the shitty South East corner I inhabit :(

Dudeofrude:

--- Quote from: scoobiemandan on 17 March 2017, 05:47:09 pm ---Why the Foc is everything like this so far away from the shitty South East corner I inhabit :(

--- End quote ---

You having a laugh? Try living in the North East...... fuck all around at all let alone bike events haha

My nearest decent meet up is 30 miles away and that's just a car park in the woods. My nearest proper even is in Mcn Festival in Peterborough which is a 2 hour ride (at legal speeds)
I never had a bike when I lived down south but I had an American car and there was always event and meets on locally.

By the way this looks amaze balls!! I'd almost consider driving to Somerset for the night just to give it a go haha

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version