Date: 28-03-24  Time: 16:33 pm

Author Topic: A blat down the runway  (Read 2892 times)

GH600

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
A blat down the runway
« on: 17 March 2017, 03:24:06 pm »
http://www.bikersblast.com/   This is fun  :)  Starting again in April

pilninggas

• Club Racer
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • View Profile
Re: A blat down the runway
« Reply #1 on: 17 March 2017, 05:11:21 pm »
Ive done the airfield down there, it's bloody awesome. A great evening's fun. Might head down for that. Perhaps we can have FOC-up the runway meet?

GH600

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 March 2017, 05:23:41 pm »
Ive done the airfield down there, it's bloody awesome. A great evening's fun. Might head down for that. Perhaps we can have FOC-up the runway meet?
That would be good , I have seen a couple of  FZS 600 there Silver ones . Here's me on my Versys 650 leaving my son behind on his Daytona 675  :D 

scoobiemandan

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 17 March 2017, 05:47:09 pm »
Why the Foc is everything like this so far away from the shitty South East corner I inhabit :(

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 March 2017, 06:30:04 pm »
Why the Foc is everything like this so far away from the shitty South East corner I inhabit :(

You having a laugh? Try living in the North East...... fuck all around at all let alone bike events haha

My nearest decent meet up is 30 miles away and that's just a car park in the woods. My nearest proper even is in Mcn Festival in Peterborough which is a 2 hour ride (at legal speeds)
I never had a bike when I lived down south but I had an American car and there was always event and meets on locally.

By the way this looks amaze balls!! I'd almost consider driving to Somerset for the night just to give it a go haha
« Last Edit: 17 March 2017, 08:39:29 pm by Dudeofrude »

GH600

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 March 2017, 06:41:51 pm »

Last year you pay £2.00 & sign a disclaimer  then have as many goes as you can  :D

GH600

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 27 May 2017, 03:11:36 pm »

A couple of photo's from Wednesdays "Blat down the runway"  :)  the R6 got passed me by the end 

midden

• Operation Foc-UTree
  • GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 02-03
    • - Falcon Stealth
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 02 June 2017, 10:40:14 pm »
Only 200 miles  ;)
Women have chocolate men have bikes.....
including ones who like chocolate....;)

Millietant

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - Apr RSV, FJ1200, FZS1000 & 600
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 29 July 2017, 10:08:47 pm »

You having a laugh? Try living in the North East...... fuck all around at all let alone bike events haha

My nearest decent meet up is 30 miles away and that's just a car park in the woods. My nearest proper even is in Mcn Festival in Peterborough which is a 2 hour ride (at legal speeds)
I never had a bike when I lived down south but I had an American car and there was always event and meets on locally.

By the way this looks amaze balls!! I'd almost consider driving to Somerset for the night just to give it a go haha

I didn't really understand your post at first, as when I lived n the North East there was always somewhere to go and something to do on my bike........ then I realised you meant the north east of the Midlands 😂.

To me, the North East doesn't start until Helmsley and goes north after that....Cleethorpes is definitely in the Midlands - and I agree with you, not as much do on the bikes down in the Midlands 👍

Dudeofrude

• GP Hero
  • Rude, Crude and Tattooed
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Naked Gen2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 12 August 2017, 09:08:33 pm »

I didn't really understand your post at first, as when I lived n the North East there was always somewhere to go and something to do on my bike........ then I realised you meant the north east of the Midlands 😂.

To me, the North East doesn't start until Helmsley and goes north after that....Cleethorpes is definitely in the Midlands - and I agree with you, not as much do on the bikes down in the Midlands 👍

Haha yeah. I'm from Essex originally so this is up north to me 😅
But yeah.... sod all to do here. We are at the arse end of nowhere 😥

tex

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZS 1000 Gen1
    • - tdr 250
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 14 August 2017, 07:43:09 am »
North weald is in Essex , you can do the runway there, finchingfield just up the road always a good ride , high beach also good ace cafe have good night's , if you Google local biker events you should find plenty
the night i was born, lord the moon stood a fire red., my poor mother her crying,
she said the gypsy was right, and she fell right dead

GH600

• DAS Born Again
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 98-99
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 24 June 2018, 10:05:32 am »

A bump for anyone in the area, next event this Wednesday 27th June 2018 Henstridge airfield from 6pm  :)