Date: 16-04-24  Time: 13:58 pm

Author Topic: Eurosport and MotoGP  (Read 1691 times)

Rob R

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2009 FZ1
    • View Profile
Eurosport and MotoGP
« on: 13 March 2017, 09:46:51 pm »
Just been looking at the Eurosport schedule and they list live coverage for MotoGP Qatar on 26th March. Thought this was only available through BT sport- am I missing something here??
Rob

Graham53

• WSB Pack Hound
    • Main bike:
      FZ1 Faired Gen2
    • - FZS 1000 Gen1
    • View Profile
Re: Eurosport and MotoGP
« Reply #1 on: 14 March 2017, 02:14:09 pm »
I've just had a look at the list of MotoGP broadcasters and the answer to your question I think is yes and no !!!,in the Uk Btsport has the only live rights, Itv 4 has highlights rights, but ..... Eurosport has the rights for France , Germany, Lichtenstein, holland and a few others so if your looking on a European Eurosport schedule it could be the case but in GB sadly not.
If you want to watch here live I think your only options might be sign up to BT or Sky but it's also included on virgin tvxl pack or by watching via Kodi ( I think there might be a thread somewhere about Kodi if you search it or google Kodi downloads )

Rob R

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2009 FZ1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 14 March 2017, 08:50:50 pm »
Thought it was too good to be true.
Cheers
Rob

Rob R

• Weekend Warrior
    • Main bike:
      Other
    • - 2009 FZ1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 21 March 2017, 08:54:25 pm »
quick update- itv4 have dropped the highlights coverage, but "Dorna Sports is delighted to announce a new free-to-air home for highlights of the FIM MotoGP™ World Championship in the UK, as Channel 5 get ready to fire up new coverage for 2017. With the first Grand Prix just around the corner in Qatar, fans in the UK will now be able to watch the best of MotoGP™ every Monday following the race - with a prime-time slot assured."
Rob

joebloggs

• GP Hero
    • Main bike:
      FZS600 00-01
    • - ZX9RE1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 March 2017, 08:06:59 am »
I can view the BT stream via cricfreetv, it has most of the sport channels.

Many cant get access as it asks them for a login, I have it saved in bookmarks in firefox and chrome and if one doesn't work for whatever reason the other always seems to.

Worth a look
Complete fabrication, I didn't make it up!

* Crash.Net racing newsfeeds

MotoGP

World Superbikes

British Superbikes

RSS to JavaScript